The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then let's burn something!" she exclaimed but then seem to think it over, "But she might get angry if we do, though." She complained.

"Who? Your friend? Doesn't she like fire?" Brendan looked at Paula "Maybe George can make a tiny little fire and she won't have to get mad."

"Hmm. Not really." She answered then he said they can make a little fire so she agreed. "Promise just a small one, ok?" she said.

Brendan nodded "A small one, I promise." He looked at George "can you?"

She clapped her hands. "Yay! Fire! Little fire!" she chanted.

Brendan started laughing "yes, a little fire."

Dancing around she chanted it. "Fire!" she kept on saying.

Brendan smiled and sat back as he watched her

She laughed at her chanting. She danced around until she tripped. She fell face first. She didn't move.

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan got up and kneeled beside her "are you okay??" He rolled her over and helped her up "how did that happen?"

"My face. It hurts.." She said sobbing like a child..

He frowned and noticed a bruise "aw, you've got a bruise.." Brendan had no idea how to help her, so he hugged her in hopes she would stop crying

She nestled in his arms. "Hic..you smell nice..hic.." She said while sobbing. She sobbed until she stopped. Exhausted she leaned on to Brendan as fell asleep.

George fumbles around in a pocket and finds a old zippo lighter and conceals it "gota keep this one a secret cant have the gards finding out i have this" he says quietly as he shows it to Brendan and the girl

Reactions: 2 people
He smirked "uhm.. Thanks?.." He looked down and noticed you fell asleep.. He didn't really know what to do so he remained still as he looked at george "she fell asleep.."

He smiled and looked at the lighter "awesome, let's light something in the morning.. I have no idea how to move away safely right now."

Brendan looked down concerned "uhm no.. This is Brendan.."

Brendan shook his head "Paula.. I'm not your dad.. It's Brendan."

Status
Not open for further replies.