The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know how that feels. You see I kill people like they're tiny little insects. But somehow, I don't remember how I do it. I just see them all lying on the ground. I am a bad girl" she said smiling. "Yes, chess. Or maybe crosswords?" she looked at him questioningly.

He smiled "that's great. You hear that George? She's going to kill us." He looked around "george?" He shrugged and looked back outside "are there any cards?"

"Yep. Let's kill someone!" she said smiling. "Oh, I have cards." she rummaged in the box near her. "Here it is. What do you wanna play? I know! How about we bet someone for every cards we lose? How's that?" she said enthusiastically.

He looks at her "you want to bet people's lifes on cards?" He couldn't believe what he heard for a minute, he never thought of such a game, but it was good.
"Alright, but if george doesn't play, nobody touches him."

She smiled so sweetly. "Oh, I can't promise that. It's all part of the fun. So I guess you better not lose badly" she said in a singsonged voice. Her other personality came back.

"Don't mess around.. That's the only request I make.. Seems like a fair one to me."

"How about a deal? We'll play with score. 3 out of 5. We both choose someone as final bet. The final bet is excluded until the last set. Only if you truly lose at the end of the last set that I'll play with your little George there. So how about it? Deal? Come now. Where's the fun?" she grinned evilly at him.
"Or are you a cowardly bastard?" she taunted him.

"Great. Let's play." she said clapping her hands. They played and the tension is high. They both cursed when they lose a hand. Paula's face is all smiles and grins. When she lost a card, she didn't hesitate to stab someone nearby. Then after playing for an hour, Paula lost.

"Well, well. You play cards very well. So here's my final bet. Do whatever you wanna do with her." she said pushing a timid looking girl in front of him.

He looked at her.. "Nah.. Not the person I was going for." He grinned and looked at paula

"Oh. So you like to do it that way, huh? Come on, then." she said. She's not afraid. She's excited actually. It showed on her face.

He smiled "what do you mean come on? You placed your final bet, I just turned it down." He liked seeing someone so excited about the same thing he liked

"I thought you want to come and kill me. So you turned my bet down, what'cha gonna do, boy?" she smirked at him.

He smiled "I'm not going to do anything, but you.. You are going to help me."

"Oho! So you think by turning my bet down, you can get my help? It doesn't work that way here" she said examining her fingernails.

''oh no, I am asking you for your help, I don't care about stupid bets.'' He felt his anger build up again, not because of her but because she was right, he did want to hurt her, but something was stopping him.. maybe the fact that they were alike, or the fact that she was even more tapped than he was.

"What makes you think I'd help you? I don't owe you a thing." She singsonged. She looked blank for a while then snapped back.

"Poor you. You want my help? But you have to play with me first. I'm sorry if I was mean to you." She said smiling while touching his face.

He moved back "play what?" He didn't trust the sound of anything she said, but he couldn't resist finding out

When he stepped back, she moved forward closer. "Easy stuff. Like we can play how many we can beat to a pulp, how much "stuff" we can smuggle, that play. We can always bet if you like. Ooorrr, I can let me play with your body." She grinned tracing her finger, navigating on his chest and lower.

He looked down, then back up. "Fine, you pick.. But I swear to god.." He grabbed her by the throat "one wrong move, and you and me are going to hit a rough patch"

Status
Not open for further replies.