The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the new guys went up to her and greeted her. She looked at him and stayed quiet. Nodding, she went back at her gazing.

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan walked over "I'm Brendan by the way." He smiled and looked at the girl "oh uhm.. Hey, paula.. Right?"

Another guy came to her and introduced himself. Turning her head to take a better look at them, she scanned them head to toe slowly. After seemingly passing her standards, she smiled at them.

Brendan looked confused "I guess you won't talk and stuff." He turned and looked around "can someone turn that fucking song off!?" He yelled firmly.

She shrugged and stood up. "You there" she said pointing to a drooling guy in the corner. "Turn the thing off" she said snapping her fingers that sent the guy running to do her bidding. After that, she sat down again.

Brendan turned around and looked at her "something tells me you've been here for a while." He looked at George "wanna get out?"

"I am." she said simply. The guy was planning to get out. At hearing that, she laughed.

Brendan looked around and noticed wires running alongside the ceiling edges. He smiled and looked at george "Can you get fire? All we need to do is find out where those wires go. This building is controlled in one room.. That means that when that room goes in overdrive, all the security methods they have turns itself off. This is gonna take two weeks tops."

She just shake her head at his plan. Well, it would be amusing to see them try.

He turned to paula "where do those wires go? You're the one that's been here for god knows how long."

She just stared at him without answering him. She started gazing at the window again.

"I asked you a question." He felt a rage building up, and balled his hands into fists

She continued ignoring him. She smiled internally. She's not afraid of him. Just let him try.

He turned, walked to a guy, grabbed him and banged his head against the table repeaditly. Two ward officers rushed in and grabbed Brendan, he just smiled as they took him away.

She saw what he did and smirked. You think you're tough, huh. I won't waste my time to you, she thought. "Be warned. I don't tolerate miscreants here." she said quietly to him while she's still gazing at the window.

Hours later he returned, cuffed and all.
He walked upto george "sorry about that.. I have this things with people that are disrespectful.."

She saw that the guy named Brendan was cuffed. No challenge at all, her mind told her. She snapped her fingers to a girl beside her. "Uncuff him. Give this to the ward." she ordered as she handed the girl a packet with white powder. After he was uncuffed, he went to her again. Feeling his glare on her, she shrug again.

Without anyone noticing, her personality shifted. "Hi. I'm Paula. Nice to meet you." she introduced herself smiling.

He looked at her "split personality.. Huh? I didn't want to be uncuffed, it's better for me to be cuffed in this place. I'm going to get ten times crazier then I've came in.. That's what these places do to people."

"Oh. You don't want to be uncuff? Isn't it painful to be cuffed?" she replied at his remark. "You wanna sit beside me? We can play chess or something." she offered.

He sat down and looked out of the window "I hurt people.. That's bad.. Isn't it? Or they say it's bad. That's why I don't care about cuffs anymore." He shrugged "chess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.