The Asylum

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"well the do come when you least expect them sometimes"George replies before showing his boarding pass along with Lori and they carried on down the jet way to the plane.

''I know, but I won't let any of you go down when they do. I'll do whatever I can to keep you guys out.'' Brendan smiled and walked along

"and i wont let you guys down we have come so far" george said as he puts his and Lori's hand luggage in the over head locker.

Brendan smiled and helped Paula sit down, then got in his seat. "I really appreciate this man, thank you."

"no problem, there will be one more passport change when we get to south africa so as to realy fool "them" " george said as the plane moved backwards from the jetway and taxied ready for take off,

Brendan nodded "that's fine, I'll adept." He closed his eyes and slowly drifted.

the plane arived several hours later after a long filght in cape town, George streches and wakes up feeling well rested even despite the jetlag.

Brendan woke up and looked around, he turned to Paula and shook her "paula, we're here."

george gets his and Lori's back from the overhead lockers after waiting for a gap in the quew to get out of the plane.

Paula woke up. "So soon?" she asked. "Where are we again" she said rubbing her eyes.

Brendan smirked "we're in Africa.." He looked around "please don't kill anyone.. We need to make it out of the plane."

"Cool. But why are we here?" she said yawning. "Where's breakfast?" she said looking up at him. "Ok. No killing yet." she smiled.

George checks his seat and around where he and lori had been siting in case he missed anything. "Well here we are guys south Africa, More like Capetown International airport" George said happily,

"Yaiy! Capetown!" she said enthusiastically. "Brendan, let's go. I'm so excited!" she said to him.

"were safe here ill explane fully later." george said quietly to Paula. and started moving towards the front

She nodded at him. Her eyes scanned the place just to be sure.

George and Lori Disimark from the plane and wait at the end of the jetway for Brendan and Paula.

She excitedly dragged Brendan to the the exit towards George and Lori. "Yay! Let's go, Brendan! You're so slow." she giggled.

George Caries on through towards border control and takes out his passport and nods to Lori to wait up for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.