The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
"its probably safer and best to try find somewhere where they arent watching you" George replies as he hides the lighter once more.

Reactions: 2 people
"Yeah, we can.. I mean.. She has been here for quite some time.. She'll know.." He replied calmly

"Brendan? Where is Papa?" she said not really awake.

"yeah i guess so, burning something here will make up for all the stuff that stays un burnt out side of here,oh and my gf is coming to see me soon i guess things are on the up" george replies with a hopefull tone to his voice.

Brendan smiled at george "that's good, I'm glad she's coming to see you.. You'll be free in no time." He looked down "I don't know Paula.. He's not here.."

"i highly doubt it unless my gf or some one i know is crazy enough to try get me out of here" George said sadly.

Brendan looked at him "don't say that, if you go along with the therapy, it takes 3/4 months tops. I'll never get out of here."

"a long time to not see loved ones and enjoy the feel of freedom" George replies

He nodded "but you still have a shot.. Me and her.. We will never have that again."

"im sure some one mad will get you out some day, they cant hold you in for too long as this cell wont hold for long atall"George replies and then the call for medication was anonced on the loud speakers.

Brendan looks up "Nobody will get me out of here. Don't swallow the pills.. They influence your brain.. Turn you into a zombie."

George took the pills and faked poping them in his mouth and walked out of site of the cameras and hid them on himself.

Brendan didn't move, he stayed with Paula.. She fell asleep on him, and he was not going to risk getting killed.

George returns from hiding with a smile "those pills could come in handy" he said smugly

Brendan looked up "for what? Who are you going to drug?"

"its a habit of mine to collect pills for especialy if there were dogs or other animals who could create a fuss when i use to go round houses and burn stuff, i used the pills to shut up noisy pets, but also if i do deside in a moment of madness to escape im gona sedate my self so as not to get in more trouble for trying to escape" george replied butt there was a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

Brendan smiled "ah, you've been planning how to get out?"

"yes but ive never quite quite got it in to my mind as a good idear" george replies

"Find the control room, create chaos, get the panel in overdrive. Everybody will be too busy trying to fix it that they won't notice you're gone for at least 30 minutes." Brendan replies calmly "the whole building iscontrolled in one room, it shouldn't be too hard."

"cool how long have you been here for, it sounds like youve been here a while, and ive had an idear for getting you guys out too, Fire!" George said

Status
Not open for further replies.