The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Scary. Is that a threat or a sorry joke?" she said laughing. She gripped his hand with surprising force that he let go. "Ok, then. But it's not just going to be a rough patch, mister. It gonna be a hell lot more than that." She said with her eyes glinting.

"So you have to watch your back coz I'm gonna stab you in the front right in your pretty face." She snarled.

He grabbed a knife and handed it to her "go ahead." He grinned and looked into her eyes "we can't say that any of us have anything to lose in here."

She took the knife and threw it behind him where it hit someone and dropped dead. Snapping her fingers again she said, "Clean the mess here, please?" she said smiling coldly to her underlings.

Taking a wicked looking dagger from her thigh, she flicked it here and there testing its sharpness. She leaned close to his face and slowly traced the knife from his temple into his chin, making rivulets of blood drop. She licked his blood and said, "Mmm. Nice. Quite nice." then went back to her seat and gazed at the window.

He started laughing "that's it? Am I supposed to be impressed?" He got up "I expected more.. Very disappointing."

"Meanie. Why don't you check your arm." She pouted at him.

"Don't speak so rude to people. It's bad manners you know." She giggled.

He turned to look at her "bad manners, or simple fact that you aren't as impressive as you act out to be?"

She giggled again. "Of course, I act tough. You'll know that after a minute, I guess. You would want to sit down." She said.

"I'm fine actually." He turned and started to walk away laughing

"Okay. If that's what you want. I won't tell you I told you so." she singsonged again.

She then threw a dagger where it struck him in the shoulder blades. He turned to face her and she threw another one. He caught it but it still cut him. Her daggers have toxins in them. It started to paralyze him.

He looked at her "thank you" he said with a smile, as he dropped to his knees "you might just did something good."

"Oh. I did? Why, that's good to know." She went to him. "And what is that?" she asked.

He closed his eyes and pretended to be dead, and gone.

"Oh, please." she rolled her eyes and kicked him on his side. She just sat there beside him. Playing with her dagger and tracing it on his skin.

He smirked "ohno, please don't kill me" he said mockingly "I'm so so scared" he started laughing "I should've been a comedian."

She started laughing too. "Yeah. I think you could be a comedian but I guess they won't enjoy it that much coz you're gonna kill them." She laughed more.

He laughed and sat up "can you take it out? I can't reach it you know." He realised she talked about killing people and he looked at her "who says I'll kill them?"

She grabbed the dagger and took it out. She licked it as she is immune to her toxins. "Why? Aren't you?" she looked at him like he's the crazy one.

He smiled "I am, but how would you know if I was or wasn't going to?" He got up and watched her "you're not all that bad you know."

Status
Not open for further replies.