The Ambassadorial Ball OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among you silly kind, maybe! Among the crystals, arriving first or last doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't hold up the rest for any reason!

Well, then Ill be silly and step in the first chance I get xD
(oh, and @Dedtoo how many people do you have in War among Gods?)
for that matter, how many crystals are at this meeting O_o

@Windstormugly

I saw that fantasy rp you made, but i was way to lazy to come up with something good. all my ideas were to bothersome XP

@Deshwitat
Dont say that xD
Just get in there with a race and a god ;)
There are lands to fill, and no race will be left behind!

Regarding this RP... Kyhaln will nod back at your... shoulder-eyes ?

8 pieces of land (one not worth talking about) and there are always the option of having a flying land or whatnot ;)

Saying that makes me want that one not worth speaking about....Why isnt it worth mentioning?

@Windstormugly : How many crystals are there on the crystal space station, operated by crystals and staffed by crystals? I have no idea XD
Let's say it this way: There's plenty of crystals here, though only the main ambassador man will be one of the ones doing any socializing among the guests :3

(I have no idea how many lizzies there should be. Big lands, big broods, not the biggest cities... A bit above average, I guess? o.o )

@Deshwitat
ahem... its, tiny... like 1/100 of the other lands...
Id say its about 10.000 km2

@Dedtoo
I was just wondering in case of... fighting O_O
oh and Im wondering as I remembered that the population count was something I needed to know xD

And then i go, underground empire. With a tiny shity area overground. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Oh, and just cause I forgot: Stop avertisin yer fancy old timey rp in muh rps! D:<

For a moment there i thought i was making this post in the wrong rp. <.<

Name of the race/empire: Raptir

Age: For a 100 years have they travelled this galaxy. They are not orignally from it.

Physical description: The Raptir stand about at an average at three meters tall. Long silky hair and Sharp predatorial eyes. Their skin holds an lightly red tone.
With a unique physique that keeps them fit at all costs you rarely see a Raptir that is not well trained. Humanoid in shape they grow horn like shapes on their heads, shoulders and legs. Some few are born with a long tail.

Behavior: While their culture strives for a humble and observing attitude. Their primal and still very active instincts are territorial and aggressive.

Rules of contact: By the laws of their people their contact with other species is highly restricted unless otherwise approved by a council.
Regarding war and technological sharing everything is a big no no. They may lend aid if deemed necessary but never to give away or actively partake in warfare.
All is tightly controlled.

Technological level: Their technology is currently at such a level that hardware is mostly a thing of the past. A commander with his PDA pretty much holds a miniature super factory in his hands. And his gun can take on ships the sizes of smaller city buildings. But that's a commander. On a spacial level "creating" new worlds isn't to hard and destroying them is childs play.
And Death can be reverted as long as there is bio data on the person and his memories.

Fame: There might be a mysterious fame about them but otherwise they make sure to draw as little attention as possible.

Name of the person/being/character: Ailya Te'shar

Age: 170 years old and that is fairly young. Equal in ageing of a human is about 30 or so.

Position: Observing representative.

Description: As a humanoid you can't mistake her for anything but a woman. Standing about 2.90 tall with feminine curves and hip long hair. Her horns lie tight to the head and the few others on her body are quite small. Her clothing is formal but can quickly be changed based on needs thanks to it's basic nanite build.

Personality: For the greater good and understanding of this universe she serves her people and attends this gathering. A gesture of good will and interest in continuing peace.

What's with all the freakishly tall aliens?! D: I wanted my big guys to be big compared to others, but now they're just wider ;_;

Anywho! @Silvir : Yeah, that works. Just dont overdo the techy things, alright? :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Silvir
Seriously my race is so behind, what they can't grow they try using psychic power untill they can grow whats necesary....Hence why they CATAPULT THEMSELVES THROUGH SPACE!

Hey! @Silvir
Whats this about no sharing?
The Dehlgyrs needs better stuffs xD
@Deshwitat
I wouldnt be so worried, on a biological level, you are ahead of most ;)

Last edited:
What's with all the freakishly tall aliens?! D: I wanted my big guys to be big compared to others, but now they're just wider ;_;

Anywho! @Silvir : Yeah, that works. Just dont overdo the techy things, alright? :)
Okay so I wasn't the only one feeling weird about that. :P Nulra are big overall but only a little higher than a human height-wise because of their posture...and now they feel so small! Poor Bodjek's neck will be hurting after an hour from looking up all the time. *pats him on the head*

Biggies all over the place! Good thing that the crystals can just hover at whatever height they want, and can even land! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.