The Ambassadorial Ball OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still wondering if i am able to get the Xserasdans into the IC thread so i may continue, possibly cause a conflict between the Genomians and them

The reason they are called mag guns is because the Shells are more or less Spheres that hold the Magnetic energy, It's like launching HUGE f***ing magnets at people. Due to that magnetic nature, they wreak all hell on electronics and other such things, not to mention launching at high speed towards the enemy ship and then "Locking on" to them due to the magnetism. They tend to lurch and rip through the ship towards the largest magnetic on board [EX. The Engine most likely]

@bloodlight I am sorry, but you haven't fixed enough.
I'll start by mentioning that a bunch of telekinetic's would not be able to move a space-ship a distance relative to that of using an FTL-engine, in a practical way. (one telekinetic is generally capable of moving an object a distance relative to its size and mass, it also gets increasingly harder if the object moves out of sight.) The amount of telekinetic's necessary would be huge. It's more impractical than unacceptable though. Also, why would it be harder to charge the smaller ships (I'm guessing you meant the bigger ones.)

ok

doesn't really tell us anything regarding their amount of power

ok

As said, chose one category of powers, as far as I have understood, "something"-kinetic seems to fit for you.

sounds feasible

good

ok

from what you say, they just like to fight

their view of purity is stupid, not a problem, but stupid

ok

stupid code, but moderate system to uphold it

you didnt read what I said last time.

fair enough, though the metal would be possible to "unmake" if one knew what to do

ok

what exactly are you aiming for with "recreating DNA" ?

If you really insist on having no projectile weapons you are more or less worthless in a long distance battle. (and projectiles propelled through supernatural powers are still projectiles...)

Im still not entirely convinced of the need for the DNA part?

ok

strange story, really strange behavior, not a problem

seems like a good goal

I have writer's block and I have no idea what to write in response.

you could always ask about the logistics of their fleet like you did with that one race.
I refuse to let this rp die! HYAH!

Here's a little hint about war. . .
It's an economical and logistical nightmare on a huge scale.
That causes a bunch of suffering but also a lot of cash for others.
Meaning some wants the war and others does not. Not to mention factions within factions and so on. There's a lot to it.

And your civilizations are still dependent on an economy work with it

Ummmmmm GUYS? Did this rp die??

Status
Not open for further replies.