The Ambassadorial Ball OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
....How about now?

@Windstormugly
They would trade anything they woudnt need, which is basicaly everything non living. they are often against trading living things as they usual bring those into their symbiotism

@Deshwitat
Catapulting yourself through space with psychic force! Someone crazy enough to do that is someone I can respect! Accepted! :D
Take a moment for the punctuation next time though. It could be better :)

Yeah i am kinda bad at that, i will spend some time on it on hope of making it better.

Reactions: Z'Greel
@Deshwitat
Oh, interesting, lets see if our ambassadors get along ^^

@Dedtoo
Be ready for Kyhaln the "not warlike" Dehlgyr xD

@Deshwitat : Good boy! :)

@Dedtoo
Be ready for Kyhaln the "not warlike" Dehlgyr xD[/QUOTE]
Be peaceful, or feel the full power of the force fields! >:D

Oh, but he isnt warlike, not as long as he doesnt need to ^^ I was more pointing at the fact that he is supposedly only an ambassador ;)
I hope you have no problem with him standing at the doors of the main hall waiting for them to open ?
(Ill fix the post in that case)

What other ambassadors are early birds o_O

Last edited:
Name of the race/empire:Xenom

Age:Rumors said that the first and the last Xenophian still roaming in the space,seeking vegence after their planet were blasted by the Extremly Overcharged Magma Canon also known as E.C.M.C.It's has been over 10 years after their home planet were destroyed,most of them are hiding in other planet or just roaming in space with their spaceship.

Physical description:A very tall human like creature,it's characteristic is same as human,their action,their way of walking...People said that they are the encarnation and also said that they are Fallen Angel because they got wings just like an angel.They doesn't usually talk much,but when its about food,dont get in their way or you're finish.They have alot of hair colors,even white and purple.Human hand,human feet,human head and everything else also a human like parts.They can also talk like normal human and their intellegence surepass other races.People said that they're human encarnation because human races are destroyed by the Talos empire,an evil dark empire that would destroys every planet that they see as a theart even Exnophian planet.

Behavior:They used to controll the six realm,but after Talos Empire took their Dimensional Gateway from them,they doesn't have anything else to do.They doesn't envolved in any wars like other Empire or Races did.But everything change after Talos Empire blast their homeplanet Xenom into space chunck.From that they,many of them start searching for Talos Empire seeking their vengeance.They are active in every kind of activities that envoled their planet.

Technological level:Mastered almost every technology,from Dimensional Gateway to Prismatic Sun Cannon.They're full of engineers and craftsmen.They are the second race that are smart enough to convert sun cube into a bullet of high tempered caliber.Their sword shape are like the Japanese sword,Katanas.But they modified it with terrifying elements,their modified Katana can almost cut throughout anything.They are good with combining things and creating something new that other races or empire find that its very difficult to create one.

Fame:Not a very well known races before their story were told to public.They're like a forgotten races until one of them make contact with other races found around the galaxy.

Name of the person/being/character:Xavier Khan

Age:Around 20 or 30,actually unknown due to state of memory loss because of the explosion impact.

Position:One of the Elite Xenophian hunter and an ambassador for his races.

Description:Five feet tall human like Xenophian,have blue hair with blue-ish iris color.Wearing a sweater and a set of headphone around his neck,could see him roaming around the bar with his Prismatic Sun Revolver at the side of his wrist.He mostly would just roam through entire station just for fun and sometimes can see playing with kids.

Personality:A calm,cheerful guy with a goal to take back the Dimensional Gateway of his homeplanet.He love to talk and play with kids because it remind him of his little brother that got blasted when Talos Empire shot their cannon.

@Deshwitat
Ooooh, I like yours. Kind of reminds me of Fluke. Wouldn't mind reading that book again...

Will head on over to the IC and get something up today, I hope!

Name of the race/empire:Xenom.

Angles that are the oldest race around, who are masters of almost all technology, who lost their home planet to The Evil Empire, wielding katanas, who nobody knows about, searching for T.E.E., to get revenge...

Okay, not to be mean, but... That's a whole bunch of cliches rolled into one, of the Mary Sue kind. Perfect in most ways, and to most, a rather non-fun kind of race to rp with.

You're free to re-roll and try again, but this race is not going to get an invite, sadly.

Racial and character sheet:

Name of the race/empire: The Fibrosian Empire

Age: The Fibrosians reached space about 200 years ago and have grown quickly to have one of the larger fleets in the galaxy.

Physical description: The Fibrosians appear to be made of pure muscle with no skin. They're eyes glow emissive red and they give off a slight aura of red. To protect they're bodies, all Fibrosians wear armor, most come with weapons as part of the armor, usually blades on the arms. The blades retract and extend, and Fibrosians consider it an honor to meet a friend with blades retracted to show they mean no harm. They have no legs and actually float on psychic power.

Behavior: The people of Fibrosia have very war-like pasts. They took what they want, when they wanted it. That was until they reached space, they then took a new leader, who showed that war is not always the right path. They now use a path of subterfuge and deception to get what they want. Though their allies are great friends of theirs and they refuse to do anything to hurt their friends honor.

Technological level: The Fibrosians are very capable of flying in space, though they require a black hole to travel long distances as they warp through them. The reason for this is because fuel and resources are scarce on their planet. They have mastered a very unique technology, they use small dart launchers hidden in their arm blades, usually located at the tip of the blade. These needles contain one of multiple different hormone inducing pheromones their bodies produce. They hit enemies with the needles to cause one of multiple effects, from infatuation, to full on insanity if they are over-dosed. They are very psychicly strong, using their psychic abilities to cause their bodies to produce the different pheromones to inject into the needles.

Fame: The Fibrosians are well known in the areas around their colonies, otherwise their actions go unnoticed, like shadows. They are known for being one of the more intellectually high, due to their psychic nature. many think they are now a shell of what they were on they're planet, seeming more robotic thanks to the cybernetic parts in they're bodies now. Some have even made they're armor part of their bodies.

Name of the person/being/character: Commander Verain

Age: He is age 75, which is still young for his race as they can live until they are 290 years old. [though once they reach age 270 they become too weak to use their psychic abilities and thus cannot do much of anything]

Position: He is the leader of the Fibrosians and has a psychic link to his Generals. He commands them. [though some of his people think that he may have actually taken over their minds]

Description:
Nocturne_Eternum.jpg

Personality: The Commander takes anything war-related very seriously, and he tends to grow very dark when that happens. But otherwise, he can be surprisingly charismatic, if a little honor-bound.

Racial and character sheet:

Name of the race/empire: The Fibrosian Empire
Age: The Fibrosians reached space about 200 years ago and have grown quickly to have one of the larger fleets in the galaxy.

Physical description: The Fibrosians appear to be made of pure muscle with no skin. They're eyes glow emissive red and they give off a slight aura of red. To protect they're bodies, all Fibrosians wear armor, most come with weapons as part of the armor, usually blades on the arms. The blades retract and extend, and Fibrosians consider it an honor to meet a friend with blades retracted to show they mean no harm. They have no legs and actually float on psychic power.

Behavior: The people of Fibrosia have very war-like pasts. They took what they want, when they wanted it. That was until they reached space, they then took a new leader, who showed that war is not always the right path. They now use a path of subterfuge and deception to get what they want. Though their allies are great friends of theirs and they refuse to do anything to hurt their friends honor.

Technological level: The Fibrosians are very capable of flying in space, though they require a black hole to travel long distances as they warp through them. The reason for this is because fuel and resources are scarce on their planet. They have mastered a very unique technology, they use small dart launchers hidden in their arm blades, usually located at the tip of the blade. These needles contain one of multiple different hormone inducing pheromones their bodies produce. They hit enemies with the needles to cause one of multiple effects, from infatuation, to full on insanity if they are over-dosed. They are very psychicly strong, using their psychic abilities to cause their bodies to produce the different pheromones to inject into the needles.

Fame: The Fibrosians are well known in the areas around their colonies, otherwise their actions go unnoticed, like shadows. They are known for being one of the more intellectually high, due to their psychic nature. many think they are now a shell of what they were on they're planet, seeming more robotic thanks to the cybernetic parts in they're bodies now. Some have even made they're armor part of their bodies.

Name of the person/being/character: Commander Verain

Age: He is age 75, which is still young for his race as they can live until they are 290 years old. [though once they reach age 270 they become too weak to use their psychic abilities and thus cannot do much of anything]

Position: He is the leader of the Fibrosians and has a psychic link to his Generals. He commands them. [though some of his people think that he may have actually taken over their minds]

Description:
View attachment 35978

Personality: The Commander takes anything war-related very seriously, and he tends to grow very dark when that happens. But otherwise, he can be surprisingly charismatic, if a little honor-bound.

Accepted, though I got to ask: Can they make black holes, or do they just use existing ones? Cause that seems rather unreliable. Not impossible, but yeah.

They go to existing ones.

They go to take the buss where others drive their cars, in other words :P
But yeah, go ahead and post away! The ball will be starting soon!

Hmmm i might join this as things are getting interesting. >.< Though in a week i don't know how active i can be so. >.<
I hope races from the far beyond are allowed??
i can explain in deatil in pm if needed ^^;

@Silvir : Well, only races of the galaxy is invited, as intergalactic travel is something that is at best extremely rare and impossible at worst. But that isn't to say that something... not local can't just show up... ;)
Some panic, battle stations and preemptive attacks might happen though. ;D
Send me a pm and we'll see :P

Hey, @Silvir If you bring someone that might know the Dehlgyrs, dont tell all their little secrets, and for gods sake dont try to talk sense into them regarding the Fear xD

Oh and @Dedtoo should I post again or wait for your post ?

@Windstormugly Just go ahead and make another post. I'm gonna open the doors soon, just wanted to wait a bit.
Also: You all have the option of going to quarters that have been provided for you, rather than standing around and waiting, if you prefer :P

Who would lose this chance at being among the first to arrive at the main hall :D
There is great prestige in being the first you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.