The Ambassadorial Ball OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelx is average human size, probably shortest guy around.

O-o hm im so used to there being a lot of small aliens around

@Some_Bloke
Hey, are you still in on this? Or were you the first to sign up, and the first to disappear? :O

Zelx is gonna be shocked when he realises something, he does not posses a mouth.

Then shift your shape onto the station! It's open! :D

Ah. Found it. My post should be up within the next half hour

@Some_Bloke I dont think you need to open already opened doors xD
Oh, and none of us has entered yet ;)
Just the hosting crystal.

@Nocturne997
@bloodlight
Damn, you two got posting...
And that deal was struck a bit quickly I think, but maybe your species are just that prone to quick decisions xD

Verain is a military comander, he wants it done, and it done NOW. Yeah, we did post alot didn't we.

Yes you did :)
Now, I really want to talk with the lot of you, but @Deshwitat is probably sleeping, and Im trying to talk to him xD

Now that I think about it. Did me and Blood post alot. Or are ya'll just slow?

Depends on a person's average post length and free time. I write looong posts and don't normally have big blocks of time where I can just sit and write all of a long post in one go.

@FiliaFlammae
I think your posts are of an excellent length ^^
And a grammar I dont have to curse for xD
(would you be interested in an RP where you play as a god and his/her race?)
Oh and I love your slimy short character, so self-conscious :3

@Windstormugly Thank you! I'm glad my writing is comfortable to read, as well as pleased Bodjek appeals to you. <3

Ah, yes, your fantasy RP! I was going to say something about that earlier, sorry! I did look it over, and I'll have to politely decline. I've never been in a nation RP before, and my usual writing style thrives when it's attuned to a single individual. I feel like I'd have no idea how to post properly for a group. :( But good luck with your recruitment!

@FiliaFlammae
Thank you ^^
And I say that you would manage gloriously, one shouldnt think of it as controlling a group, but rather observing what a group does and describe it shortly. Though a nation is of course a bit bigger than a group, hm... its just a group... And a god. You could always have a hive-mind race xD

Now, what should Kyhaln try to get from every race/specie hm...

@Windstormugly
I think I'd like to be sure I leave myself a bit more time to read through and internalize the plot and existing gods and races so I have an idea of what I'm getting into before I start planning anything. Will keep thinking about it.

Now let's skedaddle before we get in trouble for detailing the thread again. XD

Dehlgyrs dont skedaddle...
They run like true warriors, firing their weapons of mass destruction behind them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.