The Ambassadorial Ball OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention everyone, as of tomorrow I will be gone 4 days. So I won't be able post until I get back. (Well who knows, I might be able to, but I doubt it) But anyway. See ya'll till then.

I still got 11 hours t go.

true but when you do have to go see ya when ya get back

now shall we continue i had to edit my post by the way on the thread so you might want to check it out

Sorry I've been out. Has this started then? Might be able to make a reply tomorrow if it has.

Just two more weeks and I'll have regular posting back!

Sorry I'm late, so I have my character be late too. The Seballi's already arrived but I'm running out of time for today.

Hey, no worries. The galaxy is a big place, and travel takes a long time! And as such, I wasn't expecting everyone to arrive at the same time! Especially as I haven't brought my second race yet :P

Question to all: who wants to have a history of being invaded by the Arcrayan Empire, and thus create awkward moments for my character? You could have won or lost, I don't care. Just looking to make Eleki twitch in her scales.

I could go for having been invaded. And by I, I mean, the Xyrians. :P
They would have won, as they're still around. Though I'm not really sure how mad they'd be. Someone comes and invades them in the middle of their war, making them all get friendly to repel them, before returning to what they were doing. They could be pissed, or they could not care. I'm not sure.

Also: You did understand that the Nae'Thral are crystals right? As in, no arms, heads or limbs, just a big chunk of shiny rock, essentially? :P

...why does so many promote their own rps in my ooc?! D:<

Anyway: @FiliaFlammae
Then excuse yourself and talk to someone else! :D

@Dedtoo
Because it's about alien creatures and you guys seemed cool and into that kind of thing... Sorry... *backs away slowly*

@Some_Bloke
You still around? I can send Bodjek away if you've gotten busy or anything. Just let me know.

Sorry for not replying. I haven't been getting notifications for some reason :/

Oh, oof, I've had that happen before. I feel ya.

Friendly advice: never hurts to check your Watched Threads page every now and again just in case something slips by ya! It's a lifesaver for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.