The adventure of time

Fay smiled as she grabbed Daniel's hand and they got out to the dance floor. She hadn't been out for a long time, so this was really something special. She found a spot for them to dance, although the place was still as crowded and before and she couldn't avoid touching others while moving around with Daniel. She danced and listened to all of the noises, which her was more of an atmosphere than an actual noise. It made it all so much more real. Hearing everybodies voices and dancing into one another, made her feel alive.

Daniel got close to Fay as they danced in the middle of all the crowd. As the music pumped the blood on his veins he moved his body at the rhythm of the music, getting even more close to her, feeling her presence and essence all around him, but not touching her yet. As the music got more and more intense in the dance floor, Daniel slowly rested his hands on Fay hips as he started to follow her movementes pretty well. Afterall Daniel was a pretty good dancer.

Fay danced and tried not to think about what was going on otherwise, she tried to just live for the moment, but it was hard. It was a long time since she had done anything like this, and it was almost as if she had forgotten how to do it. But after a while she had finally let go of everything, and danced with Daniel as if it was the last thing she would do. And all of sudden, when she opened her eyes after closing them for just a second, she saw him. Her grip at Daniel got tense and she just starred at him. In the crowd she had seen him. Or at least, that was what she thought. Those eyes. She leaned towards Daniel as if she was going to fall apart, and soon she sat down next to Daniel, covering her ears, as if all of the noises had gotten to her just like that. She tried to breath looking for somewhere to go, even though there were people everywhere.

Daniel noticed that something wasn't going well and getting close to Fay he asked: "Hey! Fay? Are you alright?" Asked him. But not waiting for an answer, he grabbed her between his arms and slowly took her outside. Anything that may be happening to her it would be best treated outside that in that place now filled with dancing people. Once outsede, Daniel made sure he hold Fay firmly before looking at her and asking again. "Hey, what is happening? Are you okay?"

Fay tried to focus, she tried to look at Daniel, but it was hard. She felt the fresh, cold air, and she swallowed. She was shaking a bit and bit her lip. She leaned towards Daniel, she felt as if she was going to fall apart. "No... I don't know", she managed to whisper through her hyperventilation trying to breath. She looked away, she didn't want to look at him. It was embarrassing. She closed her eyes. "I'm sorry. I just thought... I saw... something, or someone, familiar", she said and hugged him, about to trip not being able to stand on her shaking legs. "I'll be fine... don't worry", she said quietly, not wanting him to worry about her.

He held her when needed and even caressed her when appropiate in order to calm her. "Well, you say me not to worry... But I can't avoid it." Replied him. "You say you saw something? Someone? Who did you saw back in there?" Asked him looking at her into the eyes. "Do you want me to go find him... Or her? Mmmm... I don't live too far from here.... Do you want me to take you to my place?" Offered Daniel.

It took a few seconds for Fay to understand what he was saying, it was so much at ones. She shook her head. "Don't go back there", she said, worried. Even though it probably was nothing to worry about, she didn't want to be left alone, and absolutely not him going after someone who might not even was involved in anything. She looked at him. "Your place sounds good", she said and swallowed, then closed her eyes again. "Just let me calm down", she said and sank towards the ground leaning with her back towards the wall.

"Yes, sure." Said Daniel sitting next to her. Taking her with me into the bed is proving to be more dificult than expected, but if I get to take her home and make her drink a couple of drinks more, she is mine for the whole nigt... Thought him as he smiled warmly and looked at her. "Come on, let me help you get up. I think I have something for the headache in my house." said him offering her his hand.

Fay opened her eyes and looked at him, she wasn't sure if she should leave or not. What about Mallory? Maybe she would get sad if they just left without saying anything. Or maybe she wouldn't even notice, she thought. She took a deep breath, she wasn't sure if she was ready yet. But she knew that Daniel would help her. She grabbed his hand and got up, still a bit unstable. She held onto him as they walked. "I think I have to puke... Or something, I don't know", she said, and sat down. She looked at the ground and blinked a few times, her vision becoming a bit blurry. "I'm wasting your time, ain't I..." She said, on all four in the ground. "You should go have fun", she murmured before closing her eyes. She felt nauseas and she felt her stomach turning when she re-lived what had happened inside. She puked and without opening her eyes she lay beside it, shaking from anxiety, covering her ears.

Daniel looked at her and then looked around. Fuck it, she is cute but not worth that much effort, thought him, leaving her to her luck as he slowly left the place. "We are in the frists districts anyway, not that something bad would happen to her in here." Muttered him to convince himself for letting her alone in the streets.

Fay opened her eyes a bit later, and found no one was there. It was cold, but she sat up and looked around. She wondered where Daniel had gone. He would probably soon be back, she thought. It was scary how empty the street seemed to be, though. It was dark and she couldn't see much, she was still a bit dizzy from what had happened. She spotted the lights from the place that she and Daniel had left, but she was unsure whether to go back or not. Maybe the best thing to do was to stay and wait for Mallory or Daniel to find her, she thought.
After a while, she was still alone. The street was still scary and empty. The cold started to get to her, so she decided to get up and start walking. Since she had left her coat inside it was cold. She walked towards the lonely streets, she wanted some rest, she didn't feel like going back to that place. Her head was still aching from before.

Allen walked out of the house with his phone in hand, starting to get a little bit worried. "Hey! You owe me 20 minutes." Demanded the chef. "Yes, yes. I will pay you later. Cheater." Replied Allen starting to walk away. "Wha... I didn't cheated!" Said the chef waving his fist in the air. Where the hell are you? Asked Allen to himself as he played with his phone, as if it could magicaly tell him where Fay was. Damn technology... I guess I should rely on my instinct... Again.

Fay sat down on a swing in a park. It was dark and she couldn't tell if she had been here before, things looked so different at night, she thought. She hugged herself since she was cold. She didn't see any windows with light in it, which she found a bit strange, but they were probably all sleeping at this hour. Maybe she sould go and knock one someone's door, she thought. The cold was really getting to her. She was also scared of being alone, thinking of what had happened the other night. She didn't want to meet anyone she didn't know, and so she began to walk, again. This time she was looking for a house to get inside of. Soon she found a house not far away from the park, and she looked inside. It seemed pretty empty, but she knocked on the door, hoping that someone would open. And soon, she saw someone turning on the lights inside.

Artyom was enclosed in his room with his books, studying hard, but failing at it, falling aslep for moments. Someone knocking to the door woked him up pretty roughtly, making him get up all of sudden. "Awake! Awake... Damn..." Muttered him, not even knowing what he was saying. With slow walk he walked to the entrance of the house, having to turn some lights on since the house was new and not even him knew exactly where the things were. He made it to the entrance and oppened the door, seeing Fay in the entrance, not looking as good as she used to. "Wha... What? What? Who are you? What do you want?" Asked him, starting to realize he may have been a couple of days without having any propper sleep.

Fay looked at Artyom, uncertain, for a moment. Was this really a good idea? She bit her lip. "I'm sorry to disturb you", she said, thinking that maybe he had finally fallen asleep - he didn't look like he had slept that much. "My name is Fay. I need somewhere to rest, if you don't mind. I'm lost and I don't feel well", she said, unsure of how much to tell him before she knew the guy. "Please, just let me stay for a couple of hours, at least. I don't like being alone at night like this", she said.

He sighed and after thinking about it for a couple of minutes nodded. "Yeah, sure, sure." Said him, in the end she didn't looked like someone too dangerous. Anyway, last time I checked, nobody wanted to kill me, so... "Come on, follow me." Said him as he closed the door an lead her into the living room. "Here, you can stay in the sofa. I'll be in my office." Said him in a little bit dry tone and walked away.

Fay followed him inside and sat down in the sofa. She nodded when he walked away. She sighed and lied down. How could this be? She looked up at the seiling, wondered if anyone was worried. Maybe Mallory had began to wonder, or Daniel, whatever happened to him. Or maybe Mallory was too drunk to even think of her friends, Fay thought, a bit irritated. She took her shoes of and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep.

"Hey. Hey!" Said Artyom to wake Fay up. "Hey, girl! Don't you have a house of your own?" Said him, looking a little bit annoyed by her presence. "Come on, get up." Said him again as he rose the blinds, letting the sun of the noon enter the place. Then he approached a little bit to her and smelled her. "Damn... If I knew you were so drunk, I wouldn't allowed you to come in here..." Said him as he walked to the kitchen. "A coffee is all I'm going to offer you, then you are out of here." Said him being as polite as a Russian could be.

Fay opened her eyes, a bit surprised to be woken up by a stranger. Soon she remembered where she was, though. At someone's house, someone she didn't even know the name of. She looked at him as he walked to the kitchen, and she sat up. Did she really smell that much? Fay guessed she wouldn't let anyone in if they were drunk either, so she should be grateful, she thought. She sat in the sofa, not sure whether to move or not. A few minutes later she went to the entrance of the kitchen and looked at him. "I'm sorry. It's very nice of you to make me coffee. I promise I'll be on my way out of here soon", she said and yawned. "What time is it?" she asked.

"13:20. You really passed out, girl. You have to tell me what did you drank." Said him with a chuckle. "Anyway, Apologies accepted." Said him with a smile, pouring some cofee in a couple of mugs. "Here, drink. It will feel like a shoot, but it will get you up and ready in no time." Said him drinking a little bit of the coffee. "I'm not sure I should ask, or even if I really want to know... But who are you, and why did you knocked to my door in the middle of the night? Because I don't know you, right?"