The adventure of time

Fay nodded thoughtfully, Allen had some good suggestions. She looked through a couple of other dresses, and soon she had gathered three dresses: a long, blue dress with a discrete pattern on it, a long, bright yellow dress with lace on it, and another long, red dress with a ribbon in the back and sleeves just long enough to cover the shoulders.
~
"...and the last one", Fay said and stepped out of the changing room wearing the red dress. "What do you think? Should I try one of the others on again? Or have you found another dress you think would fit better?" she asked and looked at Allen.

Aaron looked at Fay, so delicate and beautiful with that red dress. The other ones? Good, but that one, excellent. "I think this one fits you the best." Said Aaron, unable to stop looking at her. "You will be the center of all attention." Said him smiling. When Fay returned to the changing room to get on her regular clothes again, Aaron looked around, making sure there wasn't anyone who could pay too much attention to them. "Hey, remember I've been talking to you about Mika?" Asked him.

"Do you think she would agree if I asked her for a date?" Asked him. It wasn't that Aaron had issues of self esteem, but he thought he may be able to divert some of the worries she had to another issue with much more less transcendence, for example, the fact that Aaron thought Mika was attractive.

Fay thought about it as she took the dress of. "Well, I don't know Mika that well", she said thoughtfully. "You should ask her out though, if you like her", she said, and put her pants on. She glanced at herself in the mirror before she grabbed her shirt. "I mean, the worst thing that could happen is that she says now", Fay said and got out of the changing room, fully dressed. "Lets pay for this and get out of here", she said and smiled a little.

What Fay said made sense. Was something Aaron already know, 134 years does that, but he was happy to see Fay out of her problems for a bit, and that made him smile. "Sure." Said him, and after everything was paid for they left the small shop and went again to the chilly streets. "You know what could I use?" Asked Aaron. "A hot beverage." Said him, still smiling a little bit. "What about we find a nice place and have some tea?"

Fay nodded slightly. "Yeah, that sounds good", she said, and finally felt a bit more relaxed than before. It felt good having Allen with her, she felt safe, and she tried not to think about the possibility of Dean's friends being somewhere and planning on hurting her in any way.
~
"I think I'd like tea with apple taste, if there is a such tea", Fay said, putting the menu on the table, without really taking a look at it. It was cozy and she really liked the atmosphere, she looked at Allen and smiled a little. "How did you know this place? It's so nice."

"The police station is near here." Said Aaron looking at her. "You knew I worked as a cop for a while, right?" Asked him, now taking a look at the menu. There was so much more things since the last time he visited this place. And it was notable why; there was a lot of clients and the place, even if it was really comfortable and chill, was packed with happy and cheerful people of all kinds. Well, of all kinds of rich people.

"And how are your studies? Everything going fine?" Asked Aaron, trying to get some conversation on.

Fay nodded. "I guess it's fine, been a bit troublesome lately because of all that has happened... don't think that I'm too far behind though, I usually follow my schedule but now it hasn't really been.. as usual", she said and glanced at the others, everyone else who were also there.