• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Aberration League (An Original Super Hero Roleplay, See inside for Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So maybe we split the take fifty fifty. I take the really bad ones. They have better flavor. You know spicy. You can have the original recipe ones. They're bland anyways. Not enough salt if you ask me."

A response to "Sin" about telling me to stay away from her tasty tasty souls. >: )

Hmm... @thatguyinthestore the slots are actually currently at fill, but, I'm willing to open my own slot up for you, since I'm planning a couple other rps already and would much rather have someone else take my spot if I don't know for sure how things will go with such a big group! :)

As Co-GM:

That fills all the spots the creator wishes for the RP. If any spots open up before the RP it will announced.

Circe has withdrawn.
Thatguyinthestore has a spot.

@mr_pibbs
As my health has improved, I do believe I can manage this one! Man you guys posted quite a bit while I slept

For my character, I'll have to think on it, but I will let you know soon.

EDIT: I'm thinking possibly a Hunter-type character. Someone with advanced skill in tracking, possibly enhanced senses, marksmanship, exploiting vital/weak points, stealth, etc. Either that or a variation of Dark Energy manipulation

Last edited:
Wow the party doesn't stop here does it? XD

Sorry to hear about your withdrawal, @circe, but welcome aboard @thatguyinthestore!

And to answer your question, you can play a Jason Todd/Red Hood-esk character, but not Jason Todd/Red Hood himself.

And @kimsim12 I'm fine with either character choice.

"So maybe we split the take fifty fifty. I take the really bad ones. They have better flavor. You know spicy. You can have the original recipe ones. They're bland anyways. Not enough salt if you ask me."
"Or perhaps I'll take yours, I've often wondered if the 'pet' fears of man had souls"

"Or perhaps I'll take yours, I've often wondered if the 'pet' fears of man had souls"

"Well that is complicated you see." *wheels out a white board and begins to lecture on the birds and bees regarding demons* "And that is how a demon is made. I know, we're amazing right."

"Well that is complicated you see." *wheels out a white board and begins to lecture on the birds and bees regarding demons* "And that is how a demon is made. I know, we're amazing right."

"Ugh. It's bad enough I have to hear this from Mother every time I visit her in the spiritual realm, please don't bring it up when we're on a mission."

"But proper knowledge of how things work prevents misinformation and my free cultist buffet....oh right. So demons don't work like that. Nope."

*Pauses briefly to watch the exchange, eyes moving between the two before they narrow slightly* "I'm starting to regret this decision already... never the less, this scythe is for more than show, creature. Interfere with my work and I will have you answer for it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back