The Aberration League (An Original Super Hero Roleplay, See inside for Details)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mr_pibbs Hey, everything's great! I was really excited for the roleplay, yeah, but I don't mind sacrificing myself every once in a while to let another person be happy! I'm sure @thatguyinthestore will be a great addition to your party! :))))

A darn you banner, and you temptress to a filled RP. I guess if you have any openings... hit me up! I'm thinking a Blue Beetle II technology type. Heavily on the ISH because this an OC RP. XD

Hope this RP works wonderfully for you!

A darn you banner, and you temptress to a filled RP. I guess if you have any openings... hit me up! I'm thinking a Blue Beetle II technology type. Heavily on the ISH because this an OC RP. XD

Hope this RP works wonderfully for you!

Added to the waitlist. If a spot opens up or someone drops you will be contacted.

Really though why a banner

To advertise the RP. Of course it has to get approved first and everything. It sort of filled up before it even got approved for advertisement though. Benefits of an active thread I imagine.

Literally made it the day the thread went up.

A day later we had all the spots filled and the banner finally got approved xD

Probably gonna take it down now/put it on hold.

• Useful
Reactions: Rae
O hey look an interesting rp-- Oh it's filled.

10857757_10152389980396377_4246189307963699230_n.jpg

I won't make you do more work than necessary. XD

But if people do drop out, feel free to lemme know.

Ok ladies and gentleman: Roll call time to see who's still in. The GM is 99% done with the OoC and we are looking to get an official head count of those who reserved a spot.

I won't make you do more work than necessary. XD

But if people do drop out, feel free to lemme know.
It's no trouble at all. I have one other person wanting a spot so the list does exist.

-waves- Here and ready to roll!

Fair enough! In which case, I'll be number two!

Wait....

Is that you John wayne? Is this me?

*was tagged in all the things. is super sad they cannot participate any of the things since they have a character*
I am being silly, but that was my initial thought.

Have a fun RP.
I don't want anyone to drop but, *stares so very hard*

*was tagged in all the things. is super sad they cannot participate any of the things since they have a character*
I am being silly, but that was my initial thought.

Have a fun RP.
I don't want anyone to drop but, *stares so very hard*

I know (sorry!), but I wanted to make sure I remembered who was on the waiting list so when/if the time came I could quickly find the tag and post you in.

Meh, no sense in dropping. Just casually do other thingys until a spot is open. Which should be very soon.

*giggles and cleans gun*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.