Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

Hello there! I see you have a lot of work on your hands but I would like to request a signature? It would actually and most likely go on the information part of my profile as an opener image, but it's going to match my profile picture as well as the signature I have now, in appearance.

I can't exactly get the direct picture, but I would like the background to look something like the beginner image for the flash game this LINK will take you too, the image that has the play button on it? I would like it to be a bit eerie and misty with the cats in the background, staring at the owner of the view; their bodies shadows and eyes just the colors and peering. I'm trying to explain it to the best of my ability, kind of having them staring at you like you're an unwanted visitor/stranger, and surrounding you. For the main text that would be somewhere in the middle, I'd like it to simply say "welcome". As for the font, it could be something that goes well with the banner but I don't mind much which one you use! You seem to have a good decorating thing going on, all your banners and siggys are gorgeous. I tried to be specific with the type of picture, feel, background to the banner, but it could be anime or realistic as long as it plays it's part. :)

I realize this may take a while, so take all the time you need! I'm really excited; I just felt my profile needed a little something and you do beautiful work!

I was wondering if I could have a banner but 2 sizes if its not to much trouble= a standard advertising banner and a thread banner. All the same one just different sizes unless its to much then just a standard would be amazing! I would appreciate any of your works, they are beautiful :)

Title of RP: The Selection

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): 35 girls. 1 crown. The competition of a lifetime.

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): something fancy

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): fandom, romance

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): N/A

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.):
well something like silhouettes of girls in ballgowns.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Just princess like so ballgowns, maybe a tiara. The background could be anything from a caste to a ballroom, feel free to get creative :)

Thanks so much and feel free to take you time, I'm in no rush to get this.

@EternalMusic
bannerfans_14533342.jpg

@Ryver Rhine
ryver.jpg

@BlackOrchid I tried to get all the words to fit and managed to do so without covering the background. I tried shrinking the background a little to make the words fit better. Here's both. Just let me know if I should make any adjustments. :)
bannerfans_14533784.jpg bannerfans_14533867.jpg

@Flicker I tried... lol I couldn't seem to get the picture from that game link you sent me so I tried to find one on google and this was the only one I could find... if you have any of your own pictures you'd like me to use, just let me know!! :)
bannerfans_14535758.jpg

@Sugar_n_spice I'll get to yours sometime this week. :) I actually have some princess silhouettes already on my computer that I used in a previous banner. Would it be ok if I used those? or would you want something more unique?

Wow that was much faster than I expected. Thanks so much!

I love it to bits, especially the text. =DDDD

Would you mind me resizing the siggy a little? I'd like to add a line or two of text below without getting a scrolly bar. OTL Sorry!

Last edited:
@EternalMusic
View attachment 54834

@Ryver Rhine
View attachment 54835

@BlackOrchid I tried to get all the words to fit and managed to do so without covering the background. I tried shrinking the background a little to make the words fit better. Here's both. Just let me know if I should make any adjustments. :)
View attachment 54843 View attachment 54844

@Flicker I tried... lol I couldn't seem to get the picture from that game link you sent me so I tried to find one on google and this was the only one I could find... if you have any of your own pictures you'd like me to use, just let me know!! :)
View attachment 54877

@Sugar_n_spice I'll get to yours sometime this week. :) I actually have some princess silhouettes already on my computer that I used in a previous banner. Would it be ok if I used those? or would you want something more unique?
thank you!

@EternalMusic
View attachment 54834

@Ryver Rhine
View attachment 54835

View attachment 54877

I'm fine with that, what ever is easiest for you. thanks so much :)

Ah, that's awesome, though! Thanks so much; you did perfectly without the intended picture; to be honest, that's better than what I'd hoped for. Thank-you tons!

@Ryver Rhine Awww thanks!! :) I'm glad you like it!! And sure :) That's why I make my banners to fit the spot so the scrollbar doesn't show up. :) But whatever is easier for you! :D

@Sugar_n_spice I'll get on it asap

@Flicker Thanks :) I'm glad you liked it. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Title of RP: Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Do you wante title on the banner?: Yes, please.

Catch phrase(s): N/A.

What kind of font: No preference, you can do whatever looks nice. I would like some nice curly lettering, but not too much.

What is the genre of your rp: Fandom

Specific Images you'd like to be used: N/A.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for?: I would love it if you could use some render dragon pokemon pictures, but I know they can be hard to find so the basic pokemon template is also fine. They have to be dragon pokemon though, as the title explains, this is a must.

What do you want images of?: I would like an island on the background, preferably cold looking, but not completely ice.

If you can't find anything you can use this picture I've been using in the roleplay.
Bierstadt-Landscape-Mountains-Waterfalls-Lakes-Deer1.jpg

I hope you can help me ^^

@EternalMusic
View attachment 54834

@Ryver Rhine
View attachment 54835

View attachment 54877

I really really like it~! I am going to become a regular visitor to here now~ ^^
I guess you are going to see more of me for times to come~ ^^

Hi again! =D

Haha I haven't gotten round to resizing, but I was wondering if you can help me make a banner for my rp. If you can, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Title of RP: Chrono Asylum

Do you wante title on the banner?: Yes, please.

Catch phrase(s): Prelude to Madness

What kind of font: Fancy, ancient type text (think old English) for the main title but a plainer more modern text for the catch phrase.

What is the genre of your rp: Original

Specific Images you'd like to be used: I have two pictures for you to choose from pic 1 and pic 2.

Others: We want it to be dark and gritty yet still eye-catching enough for a modern sci-fi rp. We will be using it to advertise the rp.

Thanks <333

Title of RP: Planet Z, Academy X-Y

Do you want the title on the banner?: I Think Yes.

Catch phrase(s) :
In the year 20XRE Teenage Students are produced for battle for the sake of humanity and their own lives.
Are you good enough to survive?

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Techno.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Sci Fi.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Something Megaman Like, With Sci Fi students battling perhaps.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Space, Students, and Rivalry between Red and Blue students with Grey in the middle? xD....

@Sugar_n_spice
bannerfans_14607555.jpg bannerfans_14609344.jpg

@Minata Don't know if those are dragon pokemon... I know charizard is, but that's about it... the rest I kind of guessed XD sorry not very familiar with pokemon... haha
Rise of the Dragon Pokemon.jpg

@Ryver Rhine
bannerfans_14608802.jpg

@Iatos I'll get to yours asap

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Aleina for being so fast! Would mind if I asked for a few modifications? I'd prefer if you could stick to the pic on the right and make the title and catch phrase a little bigger.

Sorry for the bother. Other than that everything is great! <3 Thanks so much.

@Sugar_n_spice
View attachment 55618 View attachment 55626

@Minata Don't know if those are dragon pokemon... I know charizard is, but that's about it... the rest I kind of guessed XD sorry not very familiar with pokemon... haha
View attachment 55619

@Ryver Rhine
View attachment 55621

@Iatos I'll get to yours asap
Is that ariel I see in that first banner? No no that must be aurora in the far right hand corner..... and Cinderella on the completely opposite side.................... Am I right?

@Ryver Rhine sure thing :) hows this? I liked the eye picture, but I wasn't sure how I was going to expand the edges to make it fit the banner, so I added the other picture as well... of course I wanted to make it work so I tried to make them mesh together but it didn't work out too well... anyways, I'm glad you had me edit it, cuz the eye didn't really fit... and this looks a lot better :)
bannerfans_14609528.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
@EternalMusic shhhh!! XD haha jk I think so... i just looked up princess silhouettes and that's what I got... lol i tried to pick one's that didn't look super obvious, but there weren't very many in ballgowns that weren't disney princesses haha so yeah :) got stuck with them XD (btw I believe the second one is Elsa)

@EternalMusic shhhh!! XD haha jk I think so... i just looked up princess silhouettes and that's what I got... lol i tried to pick one's that didn't look super obvious, but there weren't very many in ballgowns that weren't disney princesses haha so yeah :) got stuck with them XD (btw I believe the second one is Elsa)
OMG~!!! HOW DID MY DISNEY EYE NOT CATCH THAT!?!?!? *groans and sighs with frustration* ...... i am disappointed in myself.