Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Aleina

Thanks alot! I like it!

Title of RP: You're Invited
Here are some links: IC and OOC

Do you want the title on the banner?: No

What is the genre of your RP: Horror / Survival

Catch phrase(s): It's kill or be killed. Can you survive?

What kind of font: I'm not picky. You can play around with it.

Specific Images you'd like to be used: N/A

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for?: Something eerie.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): I'm not picky. I love the style that is in Silent Hill, so you can use that for inspiration if you would like.

What size of banner do you want?: Standard Advertising Banner

I'm sorry for barely having any guidelines. I always prefer the artist to play with their imagination and I hate hindering that. Feel free to play along with whatever strikes your fancy.

thankyou they all look so good i think ill use the first one

I am back again Aly~ ^^ I wanted to get another siggy because I am changing my avatar again~

Title of RP: Not an RP but my Signature

Do you want the title on the banner?: My username would be nice~

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): N/A

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): If you can come up with a new catch phrase that would be amazing~ <3 But of course the one I have now is even fine~

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Anything that you think fits~ Something more in the fantasy or mystical kind of genre would be nice ^^

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): These are pictures you can link here if you already have an image you want to be used. If you don't have your own image(s) just leave this question blank or put N/A.
04_Sapphire's_Cut-in.jpg
200911181939589b9.jpg

IF you could fit both or just one or the other that would be awesome~ ^^

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): N/A

What do you want images of? (background, characters): ex. a neon tribal phoenix facing the left on the left side and a neon tribal dragon facing the right on the right side of the banner. In all honesty I am not too sure~ But I would love to use the images that i have given to you and maybe something that works with both if possible? OR just one of them~ I don't mind which of the two you sued if you only want to use one~ ^^

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*, Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*): OKay I would like to have something between the advertising banner and the normal banner siggys this is because of the spoilers at the bottom that I still have at the bottom~

I know that you will do something amazing but I hope that me always coming to you with requests aren't too troublesome~ Thank you for always completeing my requests at amazingly beautifulness~ <3 ^^ I am really grateful~ <3

Reactions: Aleina
Title of RP:
Guild of Fortune

Do you want the title on the banner?:
Yes please

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.):
Fantasy

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered):
Welcome to the Guild

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.):
Tribal
monster_hunter_font_design_by_terekjet-700x509.jpgstaff0.png

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated):
N/A (Go wild :D)

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.):
Fantasy art/anime. Somewhere in between. Lots of good monster hunter stuff out there- I'd love something almost tribal looking

What do you want images of? (background, characters): ex. a neon tribal phoenix facing the left on the left side and a neon tribal dragon facing the right on the right side of the banner.
Monsters, in their tribal symbol forms. Easy to find with a quick google search; from the popular game series monster hunter

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*, Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*):
Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100

If you could do something for me, I would love you forever! Your work is all amazing!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/guild-of-fortune-a-monster-hunter-rp.923/group-detail

Here is the link to the group. No IC yet

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aleina

Hey! Sorry for the delay in saying thank you, I was off site for a bit. THANK YOU! I really appreciate it, and it is a gorgeous banner. I've saved both, and will put one of them up in the rotation... soonish.

Title of RP: Circus Of The Supernatural

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Modern Fantasy

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the circus of the supernatural!

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Fancy

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): A circus tent with lights coming out and two masks by the entrance, one happy and the other one sad

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Realistic but if you can't then a semi-realistic theme would be nice. The tent could also have red and yellow stripes at night.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): ex. a neon tribal phoenix facing the left on the left side and a neon tribal dragon facing the right on the right side of the banner: -see above.

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*, Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*): Standard advertising.

The link to the RP is in the siggy.

Title of RP: Slayers and Slaves: Advent of Demons

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yupp

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Fantasy

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): N/A

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): I wouldn't mind if the words could have an iron/rusty look to it. I'd like the font to be Old English. If there are any problems with this you can tell me and I'll change it.

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): These are pictures you can link here if you already have an image you want to be used. If you don't have your own image(s) just leave this question blank or put N/A.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): N/A

What do you want images of? (background, characters): I would like a black background with thorns along the edges if possible

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*,Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*): Standard Advertising Banner

Here's the link to my r.p so you can know what it's all about: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/slayers-and-slaves-advent-of-demons.98383/

Yup. I think so atleast.

I'm back my first banner by you is literally on page one I loved it soooo much so if you could make another for my new RP that would be great

Title of RP:
Raze
Do you want the title on the banner?:
yes
What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.):
modern fantasy
Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered):
The Correctional Facility for the Young and Powerful
What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.):
grafiti or handwriting anything that looks rugged

N/A
If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.):
anime
What do you want images of? (background, characters):
maybe jail bars the only thing i have for reference is the beginning of this gif

What size of banner do you want?:Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100

I PMed Aleina but she hasn't been on here for over a month so I would expect you, and us waiting some time.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Title of RP: Draconid Tales
Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes please
What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): It's a HTTYD and Pokemon crossover
Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): None ^^
What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Whatever you find fitting ^^
Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated):
Nothing in particular

These are pictures you can link here if you already have an image you want to be used. If you don't have your own image(s) just leave this question blank or put N/A.If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.):

What do you want images of? (background, characters): I would like the background to be somewhat of nature, like a valley or mountain. I would love some realistic dragon pokemon on there too. Other than that it's all up to you ^^ You made one before, so I trust you.

What size of banner do you want?: Standard Advertizing Banner and Thread Banner please