Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

Title of RP: I Don't Want to Marry Yet!

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes pleas

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered):

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): script

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): modern romance

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated):

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): a pic of wedding rings or a bride and groom with no faces showing.

What do you want images of? (background, characters):

I need a banner for a role play ;A; I'LL DO ANYTHING

Title of RP: Tokyo Ghoul RP (it's in the group section)

Do you want the title on the banner?: No.

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered):
The bird fights its way out of the egg.
The egg is the world.

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): this OR this OR something that looks really cool with the image two down.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Anime, horror

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): https://secure.static.tumblr.com/e5...blr_static_7xha9flylbc4os0cok4o004c0_1280.png
-just this pls

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): nop

What do you want images of? (background, characters): nothin else pls

@Capt. Blu The standard size would be the normal 800px/wide by 100px/long which would be the banner that we use for advertizing, which would look like this:

bannerfans_14498238.jpg

or I can do a siggy banner which would look like this:

bannerfans_14498238(1).jpg

and then there's this thread banner which I just sort of made up the dimensions for this one, although I could always adjust these dimensions more to your liking.:

bannerfans_14498238(2).jpg

I'd appreciate it if you could clarify which size you'd prefer. :)

Ohh, yeah that helps. Thread Banner please.

Sorry about that.

If any of you guys need me to make adjustments, just let me know!! The top one took me the longest time as I started with just the background image and added different pirate pictures into the scene... If you want something like this done, I work best with fantasy art such as these pirates. And it's harder to do on a thin banner like the advertizing ones so a larger canvas like this is easier to work with.

@Capt. Blu
Pirate Age.jpg

@EternalMusic
bannerfans_14499634.jpg

@April
bannerfans_14499802.jpg

@Lynne
bannerfans_14498866.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
omg I love it to absolute pieces~!!!! Thank you so much~!!! Also I was wondering do you think you could do my personal signature banner? I was hoping you could make it something that will fit my username and has a dark skinned person (sorry my own little personal preference), and also if it could be the sign of the normal advertising banners or maybe slightly larger I would love that~ <3 ^^

But thank you again for the group banner I really do love it~ <3 ^^

Oh this is awesome, thanks a million!

Last edited:
Hory crep mang
Dis
Dis right here
bannerfans_14498866-jpg.54081

Amg
AMG
YAS
How are you not famous
You must be famous
yas

Lol I feel so worshipped right now!! Lmao I was up til 2 making these, so I'm glad the hard work payed off!!! Lol

@EternalMusic sure :) I'll see what I can do

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello! =D I really love your banners. Happened to find your thread while spying on a friend of mine.

I am not looking for a RP banner yet, but I am definitely looking for someone to help me make a siggy. =P Do you take siggy requests?

Sure :) just let me know what you're looking for and I'll get right on it :)

@EternalMusic I forgot to ask... what kind of picture do you want?? like anime or fantasy art, or a real person? and any specific color theme?? and what font??

ah well sort of the same colour scheme that you see in my siggy now~

And also for the font something I guess a little fantasy like and for the picture I would love her to be an anime person~ ^^ So sort of like the siggy I have now but in your own kind of way~? Does that make sense...? ^^;;

Hey there! Your Banners look awesome, I'm looking to become more adept at making banners so if you're looking for a partner in crime, I'm more than happy to offer my help. I don't have photoshop, but I use Picmonkey and other various image editing websites. c:

Any who, I've also come to request a banner, please and thank you. xD

Title of RP: Welcome To Royalty: The Treaty of Eternal Peace

Do you want the title on the banner?: Please.

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Nothing good ever lasts forever. (?)

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Hmm, I'm stuck between script and handwriting. It's your pick, whatever looks best.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Dark Fantasy

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): You don't have to use these, but here are some I had in mind;

war%20black%20army%20flags%20fantasy%20art%20horses%20artwork%201920x1061%20wallpaper_www.wallpapermay.com_12.jpg

images

WAR.jpg

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Fanatasy Art and real people are fine, if you aren't feeling the above pics.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): dark fantasy wars, fantasy castles and etc. Airships..

Standard size pls.

Hey! =D

Thanks for agreeing to do a siggy for me. I've been searching for an image for you to work with but so far I can't decide between image 1 and image 2. Image 2 is from dA though so I might feel bad using it. =( Feel free to find something similar!

Request Form:

Name of User: Ryver

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): "The sea is as near as we come to another world." [Source: Anne Stevenson]

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): something feminine; preferably Calligraphy but still legible

What do you want images of? (background, characters): -nil-

Other Comments: I'd like the siggy to have a mostly blue to black background with similar effects to what you see in this sig and this one.

Source of Inspiration for the Sig: Click here and here (basically about how the water can look like the night star with loads of stars)

Sorry if the request is a bit demanding. =( But...

Thanks so much! <3

Last edited:
so sorry I haven't gotten to those siggy requests yet!! life itself has been so demanding I simply haven't had the time to put the effort into making a great siggy for you. As soon as things settle down on this end, I'll get started on them. Lets say they'll be done within the next week tops... :) I don't think they'll be dragged out for longer than that. :)