Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

Basically yes XD, can't wait to see it

@AllThePasta I did the best I could... lol I thought If I put to many pictures, it would be cluttered, and then I was having trouble deciding where to put the text. If you'd like me to make edits to it, just let me know!!

bannerfans_14343930.jpg

@Heavenly I wasn't quite sure what other images you would want in there, so I just went with the one. I know, it looks really bare... so if you want to suggest other images I can add into it, I'd be happy to adjust it more to your liking!! Let me know!!

bannerfans_14344062.jpg

That's a incredibly awesome, thanks

@Shinegizmo I'm terribly sorry I missed your request. I haven't been on Iwaku for a while due to shitty life problems coming up. Got a ticket that I forgot to pay so now It's a possibility that I have to go to court, I have two outstanding debts worth $300 or more that I need to pay off, and my paychecks all have been less than $300 to begin with. To top it all off, my car broke down so I might need to pay to get it fixed as having only one car makes it impossible for all of us to get around to work and school and such. And now it's snowing so even that is going to be difficult. Once again, I apologize for missing your request, but if you'd ever like me to make you one, please consider giving me another chance! I would love to make one for you!
Gosh, I'm so sorry your going through so much. Don't worry about my request, I'll come back when I need another one. And here is a holiday joke to cheer you up, think of the policeman that gave you the ticket when you read it.
A policeman sees a little girl riding her bike and says, "Did Santa get you that?" "Yes," replies the little girl. "Well," says the policeman, "tell Santa to put a reflector light on it next year," and fines her five dollars. The little girl looks up at the policeman and says, "Nice horse you've got there, did Santa bring you that?" The policeman chuckles and replies, "He sure did!" "Well," says the little girl, "next year, tell Santa the d*ck goes under the horse and not on it."

Hahahaha that's a good one!! XD thanks for that! :) thanks for understanding!!

@TheMetalMaiden
Hey! If you're still doing requests can I cancel my first request and replace it with a new one?

I can still do both if you want?? sorry I've just been super busy lately what with Christmas and all... By the way, hope your holiday was great!! :D Let me know what you'd like me to do and I'll be sure to get them done in the next couple of days.

I can still do both if you want?? sorry I've just been super busy lately what with Christmas and all... By the way, hope your holiday was great!! :D Let me know what you'd like me to do and I'll be sure to get them done in the next couple of days.
Nah, I don't need a banner for the first request anymore. Thanks though.

Here's the other request;

Title of RP: Salt
Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes
Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): A modern fantasy mer role play
Do you want these phrases on the banner? which ones?: Yes. The one listed above.
What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): A pretty calligraphy type?
What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Modern fantasy with a hint of sci fi.
Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): Picture
If you want me to find pictures for you, what kind of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): If the above picture doesn't work, any mermaid picture would be fine, but I'd prefer that the form is a silhouette or at least that the human features of the subject aren't distinguished.
What images do you want (background, characters): Anything aquatic related.
How do you want the images placed?: I'm not really sure. But I want the Title in a larger font then the catch phrase and I want the catch phrase to be directly under the title.

@Aleina
I love it!!!! Thanks so much! :D

Hello!

Title of RP: Pirate Age

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes please.

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): N/A

Do you want these phrases on the banner? which ones?: N/A

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): For the title, I have no clue. Haha, something readable?

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Fantasy and anime-esque

Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): Don't have one sorry ^^"

If you want me to find pictures for you, what kind of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Anime or fantasy is fine.

What images do you want (background, characters): Maybe a pirate ship, maybe treasure, maybe a map, go crazy haha.

How do you want the images placed?: Uh, not sure. Never been asked that question.

@Capt. Blu I'll get to it ASAP :) my wifi isn't working right now so I'm using my phone to reply, but when the wifi gets turned back on, I'll get it done for you :)

Thanks!
Also: This is just a banner. Not the small ones for the advertising.

Like something to put on the RP Thread itself?? Do you have specific dimensions?? Would you prefer it to be bigger than the standard banner size??

Sorry didn't know you responded!

I just wanted it standard banner size, bot the RP advertisingsize.

Title of RP: (Just for reference it isn't really an RP Group it is just a group that I have created for people that would like to make friends with one another on iwaku totally made for just chatting away~ ^^) Family Fabularis

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes please~

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): If you can think of anything I would love to have one but if you can't that's okay~ I don't really know what I could put in there~ ^^

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Completely your choice but we are going for a family theme maybe that will help?

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): As I said before it isn't an RP just a general chat group~ ^^

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): anime preferably~

What do you want images of? (background, characters): I would like something sort of a group of characters together having a good time or something like that~ ^^

(Hope this is alright and gives you all the information that you need~ ^^)