Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Title of RP: MLP: Friendship is Magic.

Do you want the title on the banner?: Aye (Yes)

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Anime pony style.

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Anypony Welcome.

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Hoofwriting.

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): These are pictures you can link here if you already have an image you want to be used. If you don't have your own image(s) just leave this question blank or put N/A.
Maybe this?

-: http://fanaru.com/my-little-pony-fr...-magic-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.jpg

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.):Ponies ^^

What do you want images of? (background, characters): ex. a neon tribal phoenix facing the left on the left side and a neon tribal dragon facing the right on the right side of the banner: Surprise me =P

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*, Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*): Advertising. 800x100

MLP RP? -fanboys- I need teh link and I claimez Spike!