Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

Yeah totally it's as much yours as it is mine :heartbeat:

I think I may ask for your services. Just give me some time to whip up a good ol' request and I'll send the information your way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure :) but I probably won't get to it til later tonight, as I unfortunately have to work. :/

I kinda feel like a douche asking for this on thanksgiving >_<, but anyway, was wondering if you could make a banner/ad for my Mech RP, i was gonna do one myself but unfortunately photoshop likes to pick on me TT_TT

Title of RP: Theadrix's Universe
Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes
Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Which will you choose, Wanderer or Pirate?
Do you want these phrases on the banner? which ones?: yes, just the one.
What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Your choice ^^
What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Sci-fi-Mecha
Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): Your Choice ^^
If you want me to find pictures for you, what kind of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Anime, Mech's, Pilots, Scientists.
What images do you want (background, characters): Your Choice
How do you want the images placed?: Your Choice.

As you can see, i don't really have much preference >_>

It's fine lol. I'll get on it right away!! :) although it might take me a bit longer than usual as I'm not very familiar with mecha anime... but I'll get it done as soon as possible! :D

Much appreciated ^^

So sorry guys... I recently caught some bug that's been going around, and between attempting to keep up with my two jobs and college work AND laying in bed feeling like shit, I haven't had much time to get my iwaku things taken care of. But, I promise, as soon as I'm back "up and about", I will get back to it!! I hope you understand!!
My most sincere apologies,
The Metal Maiden

@TheMetalMaiden
I'd love a banner for my signature. Something that says my name "Adira" and "Your favorite nightmare" or "I'm your angel and your worst nightmare" I love like fallen angels and demons and yeah. Something along those lines. Other than that total creative freedom!

Edit: I didn't hear from you so I'm assuming you never got around to starting my request. And that's okay, I just want to let you know that I got a banner already, so you can move on to someone else's request. Thank you though. Have a great day!

Hey! I was wondering if you could make me a banner so I could advertise my new RP? Please, and thank you!

Do you want the title on the banner?: Curse of the Beasts
Catch phrase: Four Girls Are The Only Cure
Do you want these phrases on the banner?: Yes.
What kind of font: Something nice and fancy!
What is the genre of your rp: Modern Fantasy.
Images you'd like to be used: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/013/4/3/rainbow_rose_dragon_by_lightangel101-d5rgbg6.jpg
How do you want the images placed?: Whatever you think is best. :)

Title of RP: 12 Hours
Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes
Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): n/a
Do you want these phrases on the banner? which ones?: n/a
What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Like the font you would see on a digital clock
What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Modern/Crime/Dice Roleplay
Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): n/a
If you want me to find pictures for you, what kind of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Anything that could display urgency and breaking into a house. Maybe broken glass?
What images do you want (background, characters): n/a
How do you want the images placed?: I'd like whatever pictures you find in the background with the title in front.

If you need a reference here's the link to the rp; https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/12-hours.88305/
Thanks in advance!

@AllThePasta so sorry to be saying this but I'm having trouble finding the right pictures for your rp, possibly because I'm not really quite sure what I'm looking for. I can still make it if you'd like but perhaps it will be easier if you find the pictures for me and send them to me. I know I owe you a banner so I'm gonna do my best to get it done to your liking!!

@Shinegizmo I'm terribly sorry I missed your request. I haven't been on Iwaku for a while due to shitty life problems coming up. Got a ticket that I forgot to pay so now It's a possibility that I have to go to court, I have two outstanding debts worth $300 or more that I need to pay off, and my paychecks all have been less than $300 to begin with. To top it all off, my car broke down so I might need to pay to get it fixed as having only one car makes it impossible for all of us to get around to work and school and such. And now it's snowing so even that is going to be difficult. Once again, I apologize for missing your request, but if you'd ever like me to make you one, please consider giving me another chance! I would love to make one for you!

@Adira I will get to your siggy as soon as possible!! :D

@Heavenly I'll get to it ASAP!! :D

@Polystical sounds good :) I'll get to it asap :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Adira really?? Well thanks!! :D I'm glad you like it!! :)

@AllThePasta so they're basically just like giant transformers?? lol except they don't transform lol I'll get started on it right away :D