Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

Geez I am going to becoe your most regular client I can promise you that now Aleina =////=" But I have another request~ I kind of want my siggy and my avatar too match so let me just do this....

Title of RP: ((Well it isn't an RP but for my siggy, aka signature)) EternalMusic

Do you want the title on the banner?: ((If you can think of something related to music that would be awesome~))

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): ((If you can think of something related to music that would be awesome~))

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Something rather fantastical like I like the writing style that I have at the moment in all honesty~ But maybe a disney kind of styled font? If you can get it that is~ ^^;;

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Well I don't have a genre because it is for my siggy but something music, fantastical or disney sort of thing?

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated):
Yes I do have an image here you go~ ((Yes it is my avatar ^/////^;;))
Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 12.58.18 AM.png

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): N/A

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Make anything that you think will fit my siggy~

Can I ask that my siggy is just a little bit smaller? That way my small spoiler at the bottom is shown to others so that they will click it to look at the groups and such~? Thank you so much~ And sorry for asking you sooo many different things ^^:;

*tackles with a hug* I need to give you something from all the work you out in for everything I ask and such... Thanks Aleina~ Mind if I call you Aly?

*smiles* YAY~!!!! *jumps up and down and smiles happily* Thank you very much Aly for everyting~ <3

Title of RP: A War Of Gods

Do you want the title on the banner?: yes

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): what happens when the ninja world is thrust into a war between 2 Gods?

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): whatever you think best

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): anime (Naruto to be exact)

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated):

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): anime (Naruto specifically)

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Konohagakure

Hope thats enough info if not let me know and i can find exact images of need be

Hey, I've only ever started one RP, and the first one was kind of a fail, as you'd expect, but the next one I'm putting a lot more work into it, but there's one small problem...I have no knowledge whatsoever about photo editing and editing software ;). It'd be really really helpful if you could do a banner for it.

Title of RP: Edinburgh Resistance

Do you want the title on the banner?: yes

Catch phrase(s) Take back your freedom

What kind of font: sort of a typewriter kind of font.

What is the genre of your rp: historical/1940's

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for?: Mostly fantasy art

What do you want images of?: I'd like a snowy city on one side of the banner, and on the other side some German soldiers shooting in a snowy landscape.

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it if you could do this for me, but no rush. ;) thanks.

@EternalMusic couldn't decide on a decent background. Let me know if you have a background you'd like better or any adjustments you'd like me to make.
bannerfans_14636313.jpg bannerfans_146363131.jpg

@The Japanerd I had a little trouble finding images... if you have better pictures in mind, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
bannerfans_14649211.jpg

@That Bear let me know if anything needs editing! :)
bannerfans_14649597.jpg

@That Bear :D thanks!! I'm glad you like it!! :) I have trouble fitting the images together sometimes but most of them turn out pretty good. :)

Thats fine thank you

Can't wait to see what you made for me =) I bet it be great.

@Iatos do you have pictures of students I can use?? or would you like to find some for me?? because I think you're looking for an x-men mutant type of people correct?? and I'm having trouble finding decent pictures of students.

Well I have something.

battle0.jpg

Its from megaman battle network I think. Blue and red there xD

Im kinda looking for Mega man like people. Young robot/ android people xD.

A white-ish gray type here

Slur_Cross_Megaman_by_SoulAura777.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Title of RP: Kingdoms of Travannia (Link is in my signature)

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes

Catch phrase(s) (no more than ONE long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Travannia was once a peaceful place, then the gates opened.

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Medieval handwirting

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Medieval Fantasy

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): Well what ever you can find of two armies clashing in a plains, perfered colors are red vs green but make it however you like.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Medieval Fantasy

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Two armies clashing on a battlefield.

Thank you. If you need anymore specifications or i'm asking too much just PM me.