Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hi! It's my first time doing things with a banner.. And I wanted to see how it'll work out! You do amazing banners!

Title of RP: Ouran High School Host Club... Generation 2.

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes.

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): What is your destiny with the Ouran Host Club, Generation 2?

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Hm. Fancyish font. Not too much though.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Anime, Fandom, Libertine[T]

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): well for the back ground maybe just light see throughish hearts.. Or the Ouran Host Club all smiling in he background and such. If you could get that pic. I don't have it. If you can't find a pic, PM me!

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): oh lol anime, as I said above, I'd prefer the Ouran Host Club smiling the background or hearts and on a white background.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): The Ouran Host Club I'd prefer. If can't. hearts and white background.

THANKS!!

Wow That's totally awesome ^^ Thank you very much :)

Than you soo much @Aleina

I'm not sure if my first thanks went through.

Title of RP: Spawn

Do you want the title on the banner?: No

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Like Father, Like Spawn

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): I don't even know...Script, I guess?

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Dark Modern Fantasy

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): I just want his head and horns included And I'd also like the silhouettes of some teenagers, boys and girls.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Demons, devils, horned beings, some teenage silhouettes.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Skulls and smoke and just Hell basically.

I just want his head and horns included and I'd also like silhouettes of some teenagers (boys and girls.)

Hey @Aleina , back again! I was just wondering if you could do something special on top of another RP banner. I have this photo I want to use in my RP, but it's seriously low quality, and I was wondering if you could maybe do a recreation or patch it up for me, thanks!

image.jpg

Title: 'Britannia' included in the banner, check.

Phrases: none.

Font: medieval and fancy, but easy to read.

Genre: historical/ 1080-1530

Specific images: none

Combination of all of the below ex-categories: I want five scenes along the banner, each portraying Norwegian/Viking warriors, Irish warriors, scottish warriors, welsh warriors, and English warriors, all either barbaric or knightly/armoured.

Thank you so much!

You can work on mine last since i've just asked for one so i don't mind delays

Title of RP: All Alone

Do you want the title on the banner?: No

Catch phrase(s) (no more than ONE long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): Where did the adults go? We're all alone.

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Bold, childish writing.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Modern Fantasy

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): An abandoned city block with some tall buildings with a small group of 3-5 children of 1-15 years old. Preferably a toddler in the group.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): real people.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Abanadoned city block with tall buildings, or a suburban neighborhood. A group of 3-5 chlidred of 1-15 years old.

EYYYYY IM BACK
because you are leik
demi-god
at making banners.

Title of RP: Resurrection
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/resurrection.880/group-detail

Do you want the title on the banner?: naaaaaaaaaaaah

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): "What if you were given another chance...?"

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Anything neat and tidy.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Modern Fantasy. ye

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): nup

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Whale, Anime I guess.

What do you want images of? (background, characters): Kind of want...

actually
since you given me a banne., ima show you what I want for this category:

zlchs0.png

okay
not like this, but somewhat close
a better smirky guy with his mouth 'n shoulders showing i guess
the best font you could ever use for that "what if you were given another chance" thing
annnd
yeaaaah
enjoy that random crap there.
and for the picture
if you cant find anything
whale
use the picture on deh resurrection group thingy
pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Polystical Let me know if it needs edits. I had a bit of trouble figuring out exactly what to do... sorry...
bannerfans_14737351.jpg

@A Bear I'm not sure if this is what you wanted... I'm posting the one without the filter and the one with the filter so you can decide which one you like better. I hat a bit of trouble re-creating the compass... lol and I'll get to the banner tomorrow :)
Britannia.jpgBritannia.jpg

@Infinatis @Lynne I'll get to your banners tomorrow :)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Aleina
Oh my gosh I love it!~ Thanks a bunch, it's perfect!

Title of RP: Fallen Feathers

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes, please!

What is the genre of your rp: High Fantasy / Quest / Exploration

Catch phrase(s): I'd rather not have any, thanks!

What kind of font: Script, I think.

Style of images are you looking for?: Fantasy concept art images are always good.

What do you want images of?: In all honesty, I don't really know what I want for this banner. I've never been very good at this whole advertising thing. But I'd like a brighter foreground with a darker background. This story has a fairly optimistic premise, mixed in with a lot of darker elements, so I'd like the banner to reflect that. There should definitely be feathers or birds of some sort.

I'm sorry I'm leaving this so vague. If you need more, just tell me you need more and I'll find a way to make a few more definitive decisions.

What size of banner do you want?: Standard Advertizing Banner, please!

Title of RP: F.E.A.R. - False Evidence Appearing Real

Do you want the title on the banner?: F.E.A.R.

What is the genre of your rp: modern, horror

Catch phrase: N/A

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): N/A

Specific Images:

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for?: something like this not sure if i want this exact image tho:
http://bknation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/bknation.jpg.jpg

What do you want images of? (background, characters): background mostly white or gray.

What size of banner do you want?: Standard Advertising Banner 800x100

please and thankyou

@A Bear couldn't decide on a filter so I save a few so you could chose :)
bannerfans_14783156.jpg bannerfans_14783156 (2).jpg bannerfans_14783156 (3).jpg

@Infinatis I looked everywhere for a group of kids of varied ages and this was the only one that looked half decent. I also posterized them a bit cuz the actual photograph against the background didn't quite go together, plus it kinda fit with the theme of the banner better :) let me know if you want me to make any changes.
bannerfans_14783479.jpg

@Lynne hows this?? :)
bannerfans_14783859.jpg

@Peregrine Do you have a link to the story or plot so that I can get a better idea?? I'm picturing bloody feathers of some sort, but if it doesn't go with the rp or is offensive in any way, I won't do that.

@ChemoNinja I made a few for you to chose from. One of them including the main image cuz I thought it looked cool. lol
bannerfans_14784409.jpg bannerfans_14784409 1.jpg bannerfans_14784409 2.jpg

Thanks @Aleina I think I'm a regular customer now! XD anyway this is really good, thanks.

@Aleina Thank you so much for being willing to put up with me having absolutely no clue what I would like. :) I really appreciate it.

Here is the link to the OOC. It contains a massive quantity of information, and I certainly don't expect you to read all of it, so I've also linked you to the "Story So Far" part of the OOC, even though it doesn't contain much.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fallen-feathers-ooc.69649/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fallen-feathers-ooc.69649/#post-1504755

Here's the IC.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fallen-feathers-ic.76026/

Bloody feathers sounds pretty cool to me. I was thinking it might also be kind of interesting to have like... a burning map/paper towards the middle, although it is so narrow that I don't exactly know how well that would fit/look aesthetically, so I'm certainly going to leave it to your discretion. If you have any other questions, as ever, feel free to tag me.