Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will nodded, "Yep." He rummaged in his drawers and pulled out two pairs of pyjamas. He chucked one over at Shane, and pulled the other one on himself. He smiled and turned on the TV on one side of the room.

Spongebob Squarepants flashed on the screen. Will grinned.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane blushed and looked at the cloths. He never put on cloths before. To him they always just appeared onto him when his creator thought of it but he knew how he would have to put them on. "U-umm I d-don't k-know h-how to put these on Will" he said and blushed even deeper. He felt ashamed when he didn't know how to do something.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Well you get this one and put your arms through the holes, and this one you put the legs through," Will tried to explain but nobody had ever really asked how to put on clothes.

• Love
Shane blushed as he pulled off his cloths before trying to put on the cloths he was given. He hands and everything in the wrong holes making him look really funny. No he's never done this before so he's never really known how he was always imagined cloths so he never worried about them. "I don't think I'm wearing it right Will" he blushed deeply

• Love
"No like this," Will laughed, pulling Shane's top off first and demonstrating on himself. "And you have to take your clothes off first."

• Love
Shane blushed and looked at the ground as Will took off the pjs. He looked at him and then blushed before he took the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head and did the same with his pants except he pushed them downward. He blushed even more as he stood there with his creator standing in the room only in whatever underwear his creator put him in last.

• Love
Will passed the pyjamas back to Shane. Thank god he had Shane in normal clothes last time! "And you do that with everything unless it has buttons, like a suit." Will smiled. He didn't want Shane to feel uncomfortable. Because if he did that meant Will's family were failing at being a proper family.

• Love
Sane blushed deeply and looked at Will as he showed Will what to do. He tried it himself and succeeded this time with accomplishing the small task of putting on cloths. He smiled slightly in excitement cause he did something right this time. He blushed deeply before hugging his master. His attachment has been growing tremendously and well he didn't know how he could be away from Will. Shane yawned slightly before looking at the window. He was never really tired as an imaginary friend and now he got why they had to sleep.

• Love
"Maybe it's time to go to bed," Will whispered as they hugged. He got into bed and moved one of his cushions to the other side of the bed. "We should top-and-tail. That means heads either side," he laughed at how stupid that sounded.

• Love
Shane giggled slightly as Will talked. He nodded and sat on the bed. He wasn't conscious the last time he was on a bed so he didn't really know. He nodded and choose one pillow and rested his head on it. "Is this normal when you have people over or am I strange." He asked looking at Will slightly.

• Love
"Well, I've never had anyone over, but my friends know how to put on clothes, so maybe that bit is strange. Otherwise, you are totally normal guy. Apart from the fact that you were once only seen by one person," Will replied, lying on the other side of the bed. He didn't go under the duvet, the night was hotter than usual, and Will was too warm in his pyjamas, but he didn't complain. He'd gave the better ones to Shane without a second thought. After all, Shane did everything without a second thought for Will when they were younger. He sent a quick text to Jake.

See you around...not. Thanks a lot, bro. You were no help with my brother. Just make him freak out more.

Pressing send, Will sighed quietly, and switched his phone off. He stared bluntly at the ceiling. "This is your life. Wake up. Eat. Talk. Sleep. You can't escape it Will. Shane is stuck with you until you die. You are stuck with Shane until you die. Stop believing Shane will die. You are now just another guy with a clingy friend. This is your life. You can't escape it," a loud voice told him that only he could hear. He shuddered. That wasn't his life. Shane wasn't clingy. And he was always "just another guy."

Just another guy.
The thing Will didn't want to be.

• Love
Shane looked at Will as he stayed outside the covers. Shane blushed a bit before he snuggled into the covers realizing cold and warm are different. He never knew that cold was shivering and warm was nice but hot was horrible. He finally understood how to do something like this. "I love you Will" he mumbled as he started to fall asleep.

• Love
"Love you too," Will whispered back, the voice haunting him, making him scared, twitchy. He looked at Shane. He didn't know if he wanted to be stuck with Shane. He loved Shane. He didn't want him to die. But he didn't want him around forever. What about when Will got girlfriends and stuff like that? Shane would want to be around...that's actually a bit creepy. Will shuddered.

"This is your life. You can't escape it. Shane and his friend. Will and his friend. Will and Shane. Shane and Will. Forever. Just another set of friends. Stuck. Together. Forever. There's. No. Escape."

Will started to worry. No escape. There's no escape to life's obstacles.

Shane seemed to be an obstacle.

• Love
The night passed with Shane having horrible nightmares all night. He was scared that Will would still reject him and that punctured his heart every time. And when he thought about the future and when Shane gets a girlfriend he was devastated knowing he wasn't special to his creator. He felt as though he was a failure as a friend and he didn't know what to say or think about.

When Shane woke up in the morning he was sad. He looked at his sleeping creator before he went to the bathroom. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and he didn't have to wake his master yet. "Why are we imaginary friends created like this. Why am I real." Were the questions he had been thinking about for the past few days.

• Love
Will shivered in bed, but not because he was cold. He was seeing his life. No girls. No parties. No fun. Very skinny. No big fancy mansion. Just Shane.

Why was it just Shane?

"Why do I think like this?" he asked the booming voice in his dream. The voice itself seemed to twist in shape. "Because you are scared that Shane will get in the way. And he won't." The voice was soft and motherly.

• Love
Shane was in the bathroom and he looked into the mirror. He looked at his reflection. First time he could actually see himself in a mirror. Mirrors can't show people who are not there so Shane was always not there. He always thought he looked ugly not really knowing he looked different then what he thought. Black hair, blue eyes and well normal. He thought he would look normal. He turned away from the mirror feeling pathetic about himself because he needed to be near his creator.

• Love
Will had blonde hair falling into his crystal blue eyes when he woke up.

And Shane wasn't there.

"Oh hell oh hell oh hell oh hell oh hell." He tried to stop panicking. He might've not neglected him. He might be...doing his business. Or downstairs. Then he saw the clock: 5:25 a.m. "Oh hell oh hell oh hell oh hell oh hell."

• Love
Shane looked at the ground disappointed in himself. He walked into the room as he noticed that Will was awake saying oh hell. Shane kept his head down rubbing his eyes slightly because he never felt this before he felt the need to rub them. He put his hands over his face. "Is this really what it feels link when your real. It's weird." He said before blushing deeply.

• Love
Will looked up, saw Shane, and relaxed. "Don't do that again," he replied really sternly. He thought Shane had gone.

• Love
Shane looked at Will before looking confused. "I needed to go to the bathroom. It's not convenient to be real sometimes because the way I have to eat and go to the bathroom. It's new to me." He said blushing deeply. He sat down on the bed and blushed. "I now get why you didn't like the mornings?" He said looking at his hands.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.