Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate mornings," Will replied groggily, "They...uh...so boring," he yawned and hit the alarm clock that had began to buzz.

"SHUT THAT UP!" his mum yelled a few seconds too late.

Will grinned at Shane, "What'd you want to do today?" He wanted to do something they never had to do before. Besides, he was eighteen, he could drop out of school at his age. Life was more important.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane blushed deeply when he said that he hated mornings. Shane didn't mind too much but he was tired. "W-what can we do. I never really knew anything but what was when I was with you." He said. He shifted uncomfortably looking at his hands a bit not really knowing what his creator wanted to admit. "I would think we should go to school but I can see you don't want too." He said even though in reality Shane didn't like to be stared at so much by other people.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Schools boring," Will agreed, "We could go to the cinema or swimming or..."

"You could do the laundry!" his mum yelled from downstairs. "OR HELP AROUND THE HOUSE!"

Will let out a sigh.

• Love
Shane blushed deeply as he mentioned all the things they could do then his mom mentioned laundry. Shane wouldn't know how to help around the house or do laundry. "Why don't you help your mom. She will complain otherwise." He said blushing. "I never knew how to do at kind of stuff I wasn't ever physical to really do anything." He said blushing.

• Love
"Yeah, I should probably teach you. But first, let's teach you how to do laundry then. It'll come in handy when mum gets sick of us hanging around," Will got out of bed, not bothering to put clothes on, and went down the stairs.

• Love
Shane followed him to the downstairs him. He was kinda excited to learn about things like what he might need. He remembered when they were little that will always didn't want to know. He blushed deeply as they made it down stairs.

"Let me guess, Jake called," his mum sighed.
"Nope, we are helping," Will strugged like he did it all the time. His mum looked surprised before grinning. For once, she could have a break, "Well. Someone's getting a big breakfast."

Will laughed when she left. He split the laundry up. "You can't wash light clothes and dark clothes together." He then threw the light clothes in the washer and grabbed a capsule, "You put this in the machine," and then the liquid and poured it into the part where it goes, "And this in here," messed about with some buttons after closing the door, "And that's how you do laundry."

• Love
Shane walked with Will downstairs and watched as he interacted with his mom. He could tell he dosent do this often offering to clean or help out. As they made it to the laundry room he watches as Will separates light and darks nodding at what he said about them. He then watched Will fill the liquid and grab a capsule. After that point he didn't get it Will pushed the buttons fast. "Why are there buttons. What do they do." He asked.

"This one turns it on. This one chooses the speed. And this one does...something," Will pointed to the buttons.

Shane looked at him in question. "Okay ummm well okay. But what should we do next since it looks like it's going so we can't really keep doing laundry." He said wanting to know.

• Love
"Well, you have a lot of stuff to do. First of all, you probably need to learn how to swim. Since it's pretty important," Will nodded. "Like, most people can do it." He thought swimming was pretty cool for people to know.

• Love
Shane looked at him before blushing deeply. "Okay so you can teach me right." He asked hopefully. He wanted his creator to teach him everything that he didn't know how to do. He looked at the ground. "Are you going to be the one to teach me everything I need go know." He asked his creator.

• Love
"I will teach you everything, or my mum if I'm bad at it," Will promised, "Though you're not going to need that much. Majority of physical stuff are for fun."

Will now had a lot of things to do.

• Love
Shane looked at Will before blushing slightly. "Did you ever want me to be real." He asked. He was still wondering why he was real. He wasn't for sure why. "So what are we going to do next." He said.

• Love
"I don't know. I'm glad you are now, but it never passed through my head, you were real no matter what," Will tried to explain what his younger self had felt about Shane.

"We should probably teach you how to ride a bike."

• Love
Shane looked at Will almost amazed. "You mean those inks you rode when you were little and I couldn't because I never had a physical body to touch those things." He said smiling. He always thought riding a bike sounded so fun.

• Love
"Yeah," Will nodded, pleased he liked that idea, "Mum! Remember my bike, the one with the broken gear stuck on gear three?" he yelled.
"Yes, William, why?" she yelled from the kitchen, the bacon sizzling.
"Can we use it? Me and Shane are going cycling," Will's eyes lit up, "after breakfast." He winked and went into the kitchen.

• Love
Shane listened to what Will said and smiled. He listened to what he said. He couldn't help but giggle slightly at there reaction of everyone. He blushed when Will winked. "O-okay" he stuttered slightly.

• Love
Will went in the kitchen where his mum was just serving bacon onto a plate. She knew it was his favourite and hopefully Shane would be like Will food-wise.

Will sat down on the island counter and gestured to Shane to sit next to him.

• Love
Shane looked at Will smelling something. He was confused about what will mom was making then realizing what it was when he caught a glimpse of it then realized to was one of Will's favorites. He blushed slightly and looked at Will as he sat down. The male went over to Will and sat down next to him as now he was excited about having Will's favorite things.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.