Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlympusBlood

Will knew that imaginary friends didn't exist but he always felt like he was never alone, that his childhood buddy was watching him, talking to him, playing with his mind. Some people thought he was crazy but he was sure that someone was there. He'd stopped believing a long time ago, but that didn't stop the way he felt.

He was eighteen now, imaginary friends were something he should've stopped thinking about a long time ago but when you're friendless anyone, it doesn't really help...

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane was invisible for so long that when he felt something strange happen to him he didn't know what it was. He always had cloths on that just seemed to either be his own or well something his friend imagined up. Once the day of his friends birthday Shane felt things he never did before. To him it was all strange. Yes he kept his cloths but well he could actually feel his own skin. Before it was like somewhat but now it's like he wasn't invisible.

He tried a few people to see if they could see him by saying hi and well what surprised that they actually said hi back. He thought he would stay imaginary forever and never leave the light of day. That's what made him sad all the time he would never truly be seen by anyone.

He didn't know what to do but well he was excited to get back into his creators life. He didn't have a plan but he hoped his creator wouldn't mind being friends with him in this weird world that he didn't know about.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Will felt different since turning eighteen. He missed his imaginary friend, almost. He loved endlessly teasing him by putting him in ridiculous outfits: Tudor lacy cuffs, girls dresses, prisoner outfits. Will remembered playing cops and robbers. He remembered his mum thought he was crazy with his friend.

Being an only child, his friend had brought out a brother. A twin brother. He always let Will do what he wanted, and he didn't get that from kids at school. At school they talked to. His friend told him all the answers in the Maths test, and he spoke about anything with Will. Maybe that's why he didn't make friends. His imaginary friend was just that...imaginary. He must have looked dotty, talking to himself.

• Love
Shane decided to go to his creators house just to see him. He couldn't stay away from his creator because well they have a connection. He couldn't if he tried he would well rather be dead. He bumbed into two people forgetting he was visionary again and the people looked at him. One of the people leaned down and whispered into his ear. "Your an imaginary friend aren't you." One whispered. The other was grumbling about why they would talk to a teen. Shane nodded and wiggled out of his grip. "I have to go though are you one two." He asked and the person who talked to him nodded his head.

Shane then ran away from them even though knowing he wasn't alone he felt better more people had this happen to them not just himself. He looked at the house of his creator or master or anything his creator wanted Shane to call him. To him it was just something of a magical experience. Standing here knowing he has to knock but going to be a real person. The male started up the stairs to the door and started to knock and ring the doorbell.

• Love
Will heard his mum yelling there was his mate at the door. That confused him. He didn't have friends. He looked out to see if it was one of his enemies. When he saw it wasn't, Will ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hi." He recognised the guy, but where from? How did he know where he lived?

His mum was yelling at him, was his friend coming in or not? Will wanted to yell he didn't even know the guy. "Um...do you want to come in then?" He felt weird, inviting him into the house. The house was his. He felt childish after thinking that.

• Love
When Shane noticed that his master and creator didn't remember who he was crushed his heart. He kept the smile on his face and pretended everything was normal as his creator asked him to come in and well yeah. He was slightly upset apron coming here he thought he would be recognized but he was proved differently.

"Yeah that would be nice. My name is Shane." He said. He now needed a explanation to why he was here. "My parents just moved in next door so well they told me to come and visit the next door neighbors" he said looking down slightly sad that he wasn't recognized.

• Love
Shane? Will recognised that name. "Cool. I'm Will," Will began.
"For gods sake son you're William!" his mother shouted from the kitchen.
"Fine, William, so, yeah. Hi Shane." He paused after a few moments. "Wait...next door pulled down the house a few days ago. They decided to not sell. Who are you? Honestly."

'There is a conman in my house and I don't know what to do. Can't tell mum, she'd freak out. Can't tell dad, hell, he will kill the guy. Um. No imaginary friend to save me. Just...me.'

• Love
Shane felt pain and shrugged slightly. "I'm just someone on the street living there with no home." He said as another excuse. He looked away from his creator. He was still sad that his creator didn't recognize him. He looked back at the door. "I'll leave if you want me too." He said thinking that would be the best option now.

He didn't know if he wanted to see his creator when he wasn't even remembered by him. "I think I should go. I'll never see you again if that is what you wish" the last part slipped even though he tried so hard not to say it he couldn't stop himself.

• Love
"One minute. I know you. I know you from somewhere. Who are you to me? Where do I know you from?" Will knew this guy. Was it school? Was it...no. It's impossible. It can't be. Can it? NO. He would be crazy if that happened. If it was true. Shane.

Where did he know Shane from?

• Love
Shane knew those questions meant nothing to him. Shane knew his creator was having trouble believing something like him being truly real. Shane turned away from his master before looking out the window. "It's nothing you don't have to worry about it. I'm just a random person you met at one point. Don't ask me how because I can't tell you but we met somewhere." He said. He just wanted to get out of here right now it was painful being in the same room with his creator when his creator didn't know him.

• Love
"Um...okay, I guess," Will replied. The guy looked upset he didn't know him. Why was he a little distant? It wasn't something Will knew. Nobody he knew was cold like that. And Shane seemed to speak jibberish. He seemed to want to leave. Will opened the door for him. "See you around, Shane."

• Love
Shane looked at will once more before darting out the door. Tears left his face. He was the only one that remembered. He didn't know if he could pretend not to know his creator to much. It was painful to just think about it. He bumped into someone and looked up. He noticed it was the couple from before. He jumped and hugged the one that talked to him earlier.

He started crying. "He doesn't remember me. Why is it so torturous for me?" He sobbed into his shoulder. He didn't even know the person but he felt a slight connection almost like a friend that wasn't his creator.

"It's okay. Sometimes it hard. Our creator means more to us then the world. We live for them and not really ourselves. We'll let you stay at our house and we can sign you up to school so you can still see him. If you don't see him you'll be more devastated." He said mostly carrying the male around until they reached their house. "My name is Kevin and this is Edward." The male said clearing his name.

• Love
Will saw Shane crying into the shoulder of a man he saw pass often. He didn't get it. The guy was crying. He knew him, but where, Shane wouldn't tell him.

"Mum...who's Shane?" Will asked his mum. His mum seemed to understand everyone. She was a small podgy woman, with straggly hair and dull grey eyes, but she loved her family more than anything in the world, and her personality was so strong. Will could see her face light up as he mentioned Shane.
"Oh, you were always with Shane. I couldn't ever see him. Did he invent an invisibility cloak?" she smiled happily. She was a woman who never mentioned imaginary, because she thought it would lack imagination if she used the word, especially in a spiteful way.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
The people brought Shane to their own house. Kevin was still trying to calm Shane. "It's okay the imaginary friend creators always seem to forget who we are at first because they can't believe we became real. They didn't know that their imaginary friends are someone who could actually be real. They just think we are a part of their imaginary friend." He said bringing Shane to an extra room and sat on the bed with him. "Edward was my imaginary friend and he forgot about me. He didn't think I was real but I had less of a reaction. But you looked up to your friend more." He said patting his head slightly. "You can talk to him when school starts we can sign you up." Kevin said as he watched Shane start to fall asleep. He felt bad for Shane.

• Love
Will didn't get it. "Why, William?" his mum asked.
"Um. Shane just walked in, he opened the door. He didn't walk through it!" Will replied. He needed school to start soon. "I'm going to bed. Need to work it out."

Will went upstairs and lay down. He stared at the ceiling. His friend, his friend he created, was still here. He knew it. He was never alone. He picked up his phone. One of the guys in his class had given him his phone number, a new kid who wanted friends. "Hi Will!" he yelled from the other end of the phone.
"Yeah, hi Jake, I know this is gonna sound stupid, but you know when you're little and you have an imaginary friend?"
"Course I do. Mine was called Pete. Named after my grandad, see."
"Well...I think my imaginary friend is real."
"Yeah, yeah, course it is..." Jake hung up and the phone went dead.

• Love
Kevin watched as the male slept before walking over to Edward. "Sometimes it's horrible when the creator doesn't realize that they actually have imaginary friends that they turn real once they turn 18. Once the bond breaks apart and when they turn 18 and they reject them they seize to exist. I don't want that happening to him. We imaginary friends need our creator to survive don't we ed. We have to sign him up for school tomorrow." He said to his creator.

Shane's dream was blank nothing was there. Even though he wasn't reflected his master/creator didn't believe in him and didn't remember who he was. He was tortured by the concept. He wanted to be with his creator so badly that when he was not remembered he felt the pain almost like a knife to his chest.

• Love
Will stared blankly at his phone. He wanted to call Jake back. No, that's wrong, he wanted to call Shane. Shane had been his brother and he didn't even recognise him. He pulled himself off the bed and started preparing for school in the morning.

• Love
Once morning hit he was upset to say the least. Shane woke up in the morning just like his creator would and he always remembered that sometimes he would have to wake up his creator just because he wouldn't wake up. Shane walked downstairs of this new house and sat down at the table. Kevin was making breakfast and Ed was grumbling about people saying over and them having to be legal guardians.

"We are going to sign you up for school. You have to go early if you want to know your classes before a certain time." Kevin said. He smiled at Shane and reached out to touch him. "It's going to be okay. You will set it right with your creator I know." He smiled as he talked.

• Love
Will slumped out of bed. He hadn't slept much. His mum was yelling. As usual. She didn't ever sleep, Will thought, but she was alright after she had a nap. He put some bread into the toaster, and stuffed his clothes on. His mother smiled at him silently, no matter how grumpy she was, she always smiled. His father was reading the newspaper on the couch. He had too much sleep in Will's eyes.

On the way to school, a lot of people walked past, but when he was pushed past by people, this time he just let them, staring at the floor, his backpack slung across one shoulder and his silence a sign of sadness.

• Love
Shane walked with Kevin and Ed to the principles office. He kept his head down not wanting to see if his creator was in school. He knew he would say that he would want the classes that his creator has. It was because he couldn't help but look and stay near his master no matter if he didn't even remember him. When they reached the principles office they said he should choose classes he wanted and then they would settle and make everything official with his parents or Kevin and Ed.

Shane picked the classes then he was given a schedule for the day which was his creators schedule. He walked over and entered the classroom of his creator. He went to the front and tilted his head down and sat down.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.