Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will could hear the whispering too. He wanted to turn around and tell everyone to shut up, because he could see that Shane wasn't used to it. Of course he wasn't, he had only been seen by one person for the whole of his life. Well, two if you counted Will's mum, because she understood Shane.

Instead he turned around and said, "Why are you so shocked that I've made a friend? We've been friends since being like five years old..." which seemed to make them shut up.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane shyly looked at his desk happy that his creator was sticking up for him. He blushed deeply and fidgeted. "I n-need t-to g-go t-to t-the bathroom." He said not really needing to go but he didn't want to stay in the room with staring people. He tugged his shirt. "I d-don't k-know w-where I-it is." He said tugging his creators shirt more.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"It's fine, I'll show you," Will whispered, standing up and just walking out the classroom without telling the teacher, waiting outside for Shane patiently.

• Love
Shane looked at the teacher before he two stood up. He muttered that he was going to the bathroom to his teacher before walking out. He blushed deeply and looked at the ground. He felt a bit better not being in the center of attention in a room that was mocking him almost. He ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you I wasn't feeling comfortable in there anymore." He said blushing.

• Love
Will hugged Shane back, it wasn't weird, they were related. Kinda. "It's fine that class is boring anyway," Will strugged, "and I didn't ask 'cause that teacher hates me anyways." He grinned, "Let's go home now, eh?"

• Love
Shane pulled away and looked at the ground slightly. He took his masters hand and blushed slightly. "I wouldn't know where you lived from here I never paid attention." He said blushing deeply and holding onto him. "But I don't want to stay here creator. Please let's just leave." He begged. He now didn't know if he wanted to leave Will's side. Every second he spends with Will makes it harder for him to pull away.

• Love
"I hate school," whispered Will, running(and then skidding) down the corridor. Some teachers looked outside their classrooms, yelled a bit at the commotion, but Will grinned cheekily. "Come on Shane!" he yelled at his friend, before adding in his head, 'Now we truly are unstoppable.'

• Love
Shane blushed and ran after him. They were yelling at both of them and well to Shane it didn't matter as long as he was with Will. Shane knew that later he would have to ask the couple about the attachment he seemed to have with will as it keeps growing and growing.

• Love
Will reached the door, and stopped running. "God, we were like Indiana Jones or something then. You know, when he's in that temple and he's stuck?" he grinned. That was fun to Will, it was fun with Shane. He opened the door for Shane.

• Love
Shane blushed and nodded slightly. "We watched that together do you remember. I was so happy when I saw that with you and you always loved an adventure." He said blushing even more as he opened the door for him. His master was so sweet to him. It squeezed his heart with happiness.

• Love
"Yeah, we watched practically the whole Indiana Jones collection. I'm sure the guy should come and thank us. We bought all the merchandise. Still got it all in the attic," Will grinned at Shane, slipping through the door and walking towards his house. It actually wasn't too far from the school, and it was on the same street. A long street but still the same street.

• Love
Shane giggled and smiled and took will's hand. "It's something you always loved. I would watch anything with you and just be with you. I'm your imaginary friend or was. But to me you were my creator." He said squeezing his hand. "Such a long street isn't it." He stated feeling more comfortable with it being only Shane and will.

"Yeah, I liked that. Though I like this more. We can finally be Will and Shane instead of Will and...his friend," he paused, "This street is long," he agreed. He didn't like the words creator or imaginary. Shane was his friend, his twin, and his invisible...him in a way. The smarter, shyer side of Will. The side that Will didn't show because he didn't like it. But when he was talking to Shane he liked it more and more.

• Love
Shane blushed deeply when will said that it would be just them. To him he loved that idea. "Is your mom home. I hope she won't yell at us for missing school." He said moving closer to Will. He closed his eyes and nuzzled against Will. "I didn't realize feeling would be this weird. The touch of things are different and it's interesting." He said blushing even more.

• Love
"Yeah, Mum is home, but she'll understand why. Besides, I don't need a job, or school, so it doesn't matter. Like, I could set up a business on eBay or something," Will answered. He thought about what Shane said. He hadn't felt things before, and Will tried to imagine what that was like.

• Love
Shane blushed deeply and looked at Will. "If you say so. If your mom understands then what will she say about me." He said blushing before following him more. He was so happy that he finally gets to touch will's stuff and well look at things he couldn't before.

• Love
"I don't know, I guess since you're practically my brother she'll let you live with us. Like, you can have my bed and I'll have the sleeping bag. Remember I used to leave the sleeping bag out for you? And well, you're about my size, so clothes won't be a problem, and yeah. Besides, she said you had an invisibility cloak to her, so you've taken it off to her," Will strugged.

They reached Will's house and he opened the door as quietly as he could.

"GET OUT MY HOUSE I HAVE A WEAPON!" Will's mum came running in. She saw her son and felt a bit stupid. "Umm...sorry son. Wait, son?! Why aren't you in school?"

• Love
When they walked into the house he gasped and hid behind Will when his mom came from the other room with a weapon. He was shaking slightly since he was shy and her jumping out scared him. "I-I'm s-sorry w-were n-not i-in school. I-It w-was uncomfortable with everyone staring at me." He looked down stuttering badly.

• Love
"Mum. Lower your weapon," Will laughed at the dinner fork she had in her hand. "This is Shane and he is my brother and he is living here." Will got straight to the point because he knew his mum would take it in better if he didn't ask and just told. "Is it really? Am I insane? Wasn't Shane, umm, invisible?" she really didn't want to say imaginary.
"Um. Yeah. But now he's not, and he has nowhere to go and he's my brother and you said to always think of family, so I thought," Will insisted.

His mum looked more pleased that Will remembered the lecture she had given him rather than annoyed her son was skipping soon, so she moved out the way and let them in. Will was a bit surprised about that, and pulled Shane inside quickly before his mum changed her mind, and went dashing up the stairs at top speed.

• Love
He was suddenly pulled and he looked at Will before following and running up the stairs. When they entered his room he walked around it almost like it was a dream. He went over to the bed and sat down on it before he blushed deeply. "It's so different when you can feel things instead of only seeing it. I'm amazed about everything now." He said blushing. He remembered the kiss from Indiana jones and always thought he would never feel what it's like to be kissed. He felt his face flame at that thought.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.