Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will sighed as he sat down on a chair next to Shane and Jake on the other side. "Hey, Jake, sorry about last night. I think I was drunk or something," he whispered to Jake, who nodded back as if to say 'I know you were'. Will didn't even notice Shane, he knew he was there, but couldn't see his face and therefore didn't know. He hated this class. He didn't get why he picked it in the first place. Maybe he was just going through a phase where he hated school?

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane looked up when will started speaking. He looked down again and turned away slightly seeing the other friend he was talking to. He didn't speak because he didn't want his voice to crack or anything. He didn't want his creator to reject him. He was scared of being rejected and then disappearing. He took out a price of paper and started writing and drawing things that he really couldn't before. He could do things he couldn't before and he was happy.

Jake turned to his notes, and Will was left with nothing to do. He started to watch Shane draw. "You're really good at drawing. Are you doing Art?" Will hoped this guy, whoever he was, said yes. Next lesson was Art for Will. Maybe that was the only lesson Will still enjoyed. It was different than other subjects.

• Love
Shane didn't look up as Will talked. He blushed deeply and nodded slightly. "Yes I have art next. I can give you my schedule if you want to know exactly what I have." He said before grabbing his schedule and handing it to him without looking at Will. He didn't want to disappoint himself by looking up just to get rejected. He was too scared to look up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Will looked at it for a moment. Then he passed it over to Jake, who really stared at it to say 'is it even possible for two people to have identical classes?' Jake handed it across to Shane.

Will grinned. "I think you are the first person I have ever met who could have the exact same brain as another person."

• Love
Shane couldn't help but look up at Will. He was tortured on the inside trying to figure out if this works or not. To Shane he couldn't help but get all the same classes as his creator. It almost was like he couldn't stay away from will. "If you say so. I don't care what I do in the future really. I just choose random classes." He fidgeted lying about he didn't care what he did in the future. He wanted to stay with his creator.

• Love
Will smiled at Shane. "I know who you are," he whispered softly. "Though I hardly can believe it." He looked pleased that he could say that without feeling crazy.

• Love
Shane felt an instant happiness as Will said he couldn't believe it but he knew who he was. Shane couldn't help it and hugged his creator. "That made me happy. I'm finally here though. Isn't that amazing? You can't sound like your crazy now when your talking to me." He told him. He turned over to jake already knowing his name but he won't say that. "What's your name, sir?" He asked knowing he needed to be polite and well will always liked when he was nice and did whatever Will said.

• Love
Jake just looked at Shane and Will. "Jake, sorry, help me out here, are you brothers or cousins or friends from kindergarten or what?"

"Um...you could say we are brothers, best friends and just generally awesome?" Will replied. "You wouldn't understand if I explained." He grinned at Shane as if to say 'we don't have to call you imaginary anymore'.

• Love
Shane felt so much emotions when his creator started talking. He was called brother by his creator that is something he will cherish. He couldn't help but well only think of his master. "How old are you, Jake?" He said wondering. He never really paid attention to jake when he was watching his creator hang out with him. "Have you ever believed in imaginary friends in your life time?" Shane said wondering and hoping that this person won't find will crazy if he was actually told that Shane was Will's imaginary friend.

• Love
"Yep you are Will's brother...I'm eighteen. I have a friend called Pete when I was what? Seven or eight," Jake sighed, bored of the conversation.

Will stuck his tongue out at Jake cheekily. "In the way that we are both ridiculously good looking or..." Will joked.

• Love
Shane hummed slightly as he thought about why Pete hasn't shown up with. Maybe Pete was scared. Shane was scared at first but he knew at some point he would have to face his creator. When his creator started talking he blushed deeply at the joke. He never really been around people other then his creator to know how he is similar to his master and creator.

• Love
Will smiled at Shane. "So, where'd you go last night?" He was curious about where he had slept and stuff the night before. And if he had had breakfast. And if he wanted to come back to Will's house. His mum would understand.

• Love
His eyes started to tear up. He looked at the desk with interest. "You didn't remember me. I was upset very upset and I bumped into another pair of people like us. They were nice and gave me hope enough to come to school today. I would love to come back to your house. Just don't forget me please." He linked slightly as the tears wanted to come out.

• Love
"I won't, Shane, I promise. And remember, I didn't promise I wouldn't make you look stupid at times because I thought it was funny to mess with you," he whispered, and gave Shane a hug because he needed it. "And my mum, she knows you. Well, she doesn't but she knows everything about you. She's the one that remembered you, really."

• Love
Shane was glad someone remembered him enough to tell his creator who he was. Shane hugged Will back before pulling away and grabbing his hands. "I-I k-kn-know y-you m-meant w-well w-when y-you d-did t-th-that." He stuttered as he blushed deeply looking at the desk again. "Ummmm Jake. Are you going to come over and hang out with me and will or not?" He asked to divert the attention to Jake and not him.

• Love
Will felt confused, but nonetheless smiled, and turned to Jake. "No thanks. I'm busy tonight. Birthday."
"Happy birthday Jake," Will grinned.
"Not mine," Jake shook his head. He clearly didn't like Will or Shane.

Will didn't get it. Shane and him always tried to hug when they were younger and now they could do it Shane didn't seem to want to. Will wanted them to be proper brothers now, not having to pretend, after all Will created Shane, doesn't that make them brothers? He didn't want Jake around, and Jake didn't seem to want to be around.

Shane felt as if life was turning upside down. He blushed deeply and looked at the table again. Oh how he wished he got one class without his creator but he couldn't help it. Shane had this need to be around Will but he didn't know what to do when he was there with Will. He wanted to hug his creator but he was afraid he might get to attached. He knows he already is attached but he didn't know how far his attachment went.

• Love
Will noticed the teacher walking in and nudged Shane gently. Shane was smart. Will knew that because Shane had always done his work for him. So he'd have no problem with it. Will hoped Shane would start doing work for him to copy because now everybody could hear him. It was weird. And Shane didn't talk as much as he used to. Almost as if he was bored of Will or he was shy or both.

• Love
Shane was very shy. Being seen was something different. He could feel peoples eyes on him sometimes and it freaked him out. He wasn't used to this. He couldn't do it. He tugged slightly on Will's arm. He was frightened of the people looking at him. "Look! Look Will made a new friend. I wonder who he is. I've never seen him before. It looks like they know eachother." People whispered through class. He didn't like to be the center of attention by these people who were not his creator. It freaked him out.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.