Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will's mum sat opposite them. "So what are you two doing today?" she asked them, carefully cutting round the fat of the bacon as to not eat any, she hated the fat.

"I think we're gonna ride our bikes. Round the park maybe," Will strugged, before stuffing bacon into his mouth, while his mum tutted, "William Harrison Thompson, I thought better of you."

"Will Harry Thompson, mum," Will corrected as he swallowed.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane looked at them as they ate the bacon different. He didn't know what to do. He never ever ate anything real before he didn't know what these things taste like. He could only think. He watches as they make conversation at the table as he just sat there not sure what to do. He reached out grabbing the bacon with his hand before bringing it to his mouth and took a bite eating it slowly. As the favor began to dissolve in his mouth he couldn't help but let out a small moan at the taste. He never imagined taste would be like this.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"It's great isn't it?" Will grinned as he ate all the bacon. His mum was a lot slower, cutting it in squares and things.

"The taste is something I've never had before." He said before taking his creators hand before dropping it and looking away. "I think your the best friend I could ever have. I think your amazing" he said blushing before looking at his plate eating slower to savor the taste.

• Love
"Brother, too," Will pointed out. Will's mum finished hers. "HENRY!" she yelled at Will's dad, "Please will you get Will and Shane the bikes! And go and get Shane some clothes!" Will laughed, "And me, Dad! You know, your good-looking son!"

• Love
Shane watched and flinched as wills mother yelled. He didn't know what he meant to get some cloths. He blushed deeply and looked back done at his food finishing it as he waited.

• Love
"Well, you two have fun then, and don't leave the park. You know what happens in some of the areas of this town," Will's mum raised her eyebrows as Will's dad came downstairs and went into the garage muttering about how she was a daft old cow letting them go out instead of staying at school. Will raised his eyebrows at Shane in a way that said 'the second we leave he's in for it'.

• Love
Shane looked at Will's mother as she told them to stay in the park. Shane blushed this was going to be him learning all of this he wouldn't want to be some where unsafe. Shane then looked at Will before blushing deeply and looking at the ground. "So can we go" he asked slightly.

• Love
"Yes, have fun," Will's mum smiled. She enjoyed having Will and Shane around. Almost as if it was always like this.

"Right, your bikes are outside. Number 62 bus," Will's dad looked annoyed. As usual.

• Love
Shane got confused on what Will's father said. He wasn't sure what he meant. He looked at Will knowing he was just trying to be annoying but he didn't get it. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with Will. Shane is too attached to Will but will didn't seem to know that Shane was giving Will everything he has. "Okay let's g-go" he said pulling Will's hand slightly.

• Love
"Right, see ya Mum. Henry," laughed Will, knowing that would annoy his dad. He opened the door and pulled Will out with him, looking proudly at the two bikes before him.

• Love
The colors were different as Shane watched Will as they went outside. He couldn't help but blush since he didn't know how to ride a bike. "So are we going to walk to the park then teach me or what." He asked him blushing deeply.

• Love
"The park is a bit away so we'd have to go to the bus stop to the park where I'll teach you," Will explained, "And a bus is a transportation device. Though you've been on one before so..."

• Love
Shane looked at his creator and blushed deeply. "I haven't been on one since I've been real. There are lots of people on busses." He blushed deeply and looked at the ground. He was really shy around people.

• Love
"It's okay," Will started to wheel the bad bike. This was the one that didn't have brakes. The other one was fine. They both looked identical, except from one had no brakes and that was the one Will had for Shane's sake, "Nobody takes the bus anymore."

• Love
Shane grabbed the other one and blushed as Will told him they don't ride anymore. "Are we allowed to bring bikes on the bus. So your mom said something about it being bad if we left the park why." He asked wondering why for a while. He never was real so he never thought of it.

• Love
"There's idiots in the world. They take people so they can drain happiness from their body," Will eventually replied after he thought about what to actually say. They reached the bus stop.

A little old lady and a teenage boy. "Oh god damn it," Will muttered as the faces came into view. "Don't talk to them."

• Love
Shane looked at Will and gasped as Will said that they drain peoples happiness and kidnap them. He nodded slightly as a reply when the bus came. When Will walked into the bus he muttered slightly but Shane could hear him. When he looked up he only saw an old lady and a teenager. As he looked back to Will, he told him not to talk to them. Why would Shane he was shy.

• Love
Will sat down and gestured for Shane to sit next to him. Why does Colin MacKinn of all people have to be on the bus? he thought. He held the bike upwards so that Shane could sit down.

The little old lady grinned at them with crooked teeth, but compared to Colin, she was an ant.

Colin didn't generally look terrifying, but that's why Will hated him. Please don't make him talk to me, always has something to say, weirdo.

• Love
Shane watched as his creator was being tense. He sat down next to Will. He could feel it in the air that it was tense. He didn't know what to do to break it up. Then all of a sudden he heard a voice from the other person the male spoke. "Who's this person your sitting next to. I have never seen him before but you two seemed to know eachother." The teen spoke to Will totally ignoring Shane. Shane was slightly glad as he looked at his lap and held onto the bike.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.