Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I gave a bad piece of advice."

Will lay next to him, looking through the window in the ceiling. "Funny, huh, that one day this world will be nothin' but wasteland."

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane shrugged and looked at the sky. "It's not like we can do anything about that. People don't listen knowing it's dying but it's not what they can do they like being greedy. I just don't care really." He said moving slightly to be away from his creator. He really didn't want to touch Will right now because he knew Will didn't feel the same about him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Will was frustrated that Shane thought like that. "Not true, not all are greedy." He was annoyed.

"He hates you Will. He always will. He just needs you."

• Love
Shane sighed before looking at his creator. "Well I know you are not but it's hard to think of people not like that when all I see is through a view of not actually there but seeing people try to push against eachother and not care. It's sad." He said. Shane looked out the window at the ceiling before reaching up. "At least the sky is still blue." He said before putting his hand down. He really liked his creator more then a friend but he knew he had to act like he only liked him as a friend.

• Love
"One day the sky will be red, and the days will be numbered, and the fear will be rising until there is nothing but death around every corner," Will blurted out, as if the voice inside his head was real and living inside him. He wouldn't have said that.

• Love
Shane looked at his creator smiling slightly and shrugging. "That's life. Life is numbered no matter who we are our life is numbered." He said. Shane knew that if his creator wanted to kill him all he would have to do is tell him to leave and never come back and that will probably make him disappear forever within seconds.

• Love
Will tried to control the monster he had inside, and he started to panic. "Shane what's going on?!"
"I am going on."

• Love
"I don't know what's going on. I don't know." He said confused so much. It was kinda will then not.it made him confused. He loved his creator more than anyone could understand.

• Love
Eventually Will have up, "Shut up Shame. Blow you." The evil Will laughed and began kicking Shane quickly.

• Love
Shane watched Will with confusion before he saw will get up. He was about to stand up too before Will said shut up and blow you. He then felt the kicks of his creator hitting his sides and making him wince since he was physical now.

• Love
Will's mum heard a commotion. "Boys! Shane! William! You'll have to be split up!"

Will fought back, he couldn't hurt Shane, and he cried, "There's someone in my body."

• Love
Shane panted slightly as he felt the bruises come onto his body knowing it will be there for a few days. Shane knew that it wasn't Will who did it. He knew Will. He watched Will and everything. He couldn't help but feel as if something wasn't right with Will in those seconds. Shane stood up slightly making sure his shirt and pants covered his body. "I'm okay, Will. I know that wasn't you." He said stepping closer to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.