Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I never thought of it that way. I guess you only truly appreciate something if it's taken away," Will grinned at his best friend finally being able to do the same as him. "It's a shame that we can't replay childhood. It would have been the best!" Will then felt unhappy because now Shane wasn't immortal. He was just another guy, except he has only been alive since eighteen. So this was life now. Wake up with nothing special. There'd just be Will and Shane, instead of Will and his friend.

He didn't know why he was upset about that. Shane was alive now. They could live the way they wanted to as kids.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane wasn't immortal. No he would have died when his creator died. He knew that even if he remained invisible people didn't know him enough to keep him here so being alive is the best thing http could happen to someone like this. He could finally touch his creator. He could finally kiss someone. He could finally receive hugs and give them. "Will what am I to you. Am I just your brother or friend." Those words came out of his mouth. Shane knew that if he wasn't someone important. He knew Will was the only person keeping him alive that if Will didn't remember him he remembered the sadness of all of that knowing he had to face him again because he couldn't keep away.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I can't explain it. You're my only friend. You're my family. My brother. Twins. You're important and now I think of it I was stupid to forget you because you're the only person who's ever truly listened to what I have to say," Will replied. "What am I to you?" Will didn't get why he was asking that. He'd remembered, hadn't he? Wasn't that enough?

• Love
Shane looked slightly pained almost as if he left will would get over him like he did when he was imaginary. Once he stopped believing Will got over him. "I wouldn't know how to answer your question. I've never really had a true family so I don't understand it sometimes but I don't know. Your important." He said not really telling him the real reason which would have been that Will was everything to him if Will died or rejected him he would feel the most pain almost as if someone ripped every organ out of his body. He couldn't live without his creator no matter what people say about their own creator but Will was his.

• Love
Will nodded. He didn't know what he expected Shane to say, but it wasn't what was said. Will knew he was important to Shane. He wanted to know how. Shane didn't know that. Will wanted to tell Shane things that Shane wouldn't understand. He wanted to say that he wanted Shane to have been independent, he knew why he'd got the same schedule but Shane might feel neglected and that wasn't what Will wanted. He felt like Shane was taking his chance of a life of normality away from him. At the same time, he felt tight on the guy.

• Love
Shane looked at Will. "Let's play your favorite game. I don't care what game we play I just want to play something to pas time. What about truth and dare. We used to play it as kids but we were always restricted by my not physical form but now I'm real we can play a real truth and dare game." He said smiling happily. He only played truth or dare once and he wanted to see what it was like now since he could do more.

• Love
"I dare you to run down the stairs yelling 'Will just murdered himself!'" Will dared Shane. He wanted to see his parent's reaction. "It'll be hilarious."

• Love
The minute will said that he felt a pierce through his heart. He gasped before looking at the ground words not coming out. Shane couldn't believe that Will could say something like that so jokingly. To him it was torture that he even suggested it. Just hearing those words 'Will murdered himself' his mind was going crazy. His breathing started to pick up as if he couldn't breath.

• Love
"Hey, what's wrong?! It's only a joke. Mum and Dad know it's a joke," Will started to panic. Shane looked dead almost, "QUIT IT YOU ARE SCARING ME TO HELL!" He started to shout in his panic. "Did I create you with breathing problems? Are you having a heart attack? What's wrong?"

• Love
Shane threw his arms against him. He nuzzled his head against his neck. "Please d-don't s-say t-that a-again" his voice stuttered and gasped. He couldn't even think about Will being dead and he couldn't even say it. He couldn't do the dare no matter if it was the only thing keeping him alive. He couldn't do it. To him it would be torture to make him say anything like that about his creator.

• Love
"Um...okay?" Will was confused. It was a harmless joke, a dare, and his parents could hear anyway through the thin floorboards. Maybe Shane just didn't like death? "You have to do a truth now, though," he smirked deviously, almost as if he enjoyed doing this to Shane. He didn't, it was terrifying. "Who's better: Jake or my mum?"

• Love
Shane looked at Will through his foggy teary eyes before he listened to what he said about truth. He was confused on what Will meant by it. Who did he like more. Does this mean who is the better person or who he would be friends with. Shane was a bit native but that was kinda his character since his creator was the opposite. "Do you mean as a person or like a friend?" He asked.

• Love
"Both," Will replied. He started stroking Shane's hair to help him calm down. He loved Shane in a family way. He didn't like it when he was sad. But then, maybe that was just Shane.

• Love
Shane snuggled into Will as he relaxed in his arms as well Will was stroking his hair calming him successfully. When he was an invisible friend he couldn't feel this touch and relaxation. "I don't know. It seems as though Jake doesn't really like us. But your mom is scary sometimes but I like her more cause she reminded you of me." He said smiling slightly as his breathing calmed down and he just relaxed.

• Love
"Jake isn't half a nerd," Will agreed. He was no longer tense since Shane was okay. "And my mum can be terrifying but she means well and she knows how to be a good parent."

Outside Will's bedroom door were his parents, and they listened carefully. At first Will's mum was worried about Shane living here but she thought he was nice so she'd let him stay. She opened the door with the sleeping bag. "I'll get you two bunks if you want. And an extra x-box remote. Good night," she whispered, putting the sleeping bag near Shane's feet.

• Love
Shane blushed slightly as they were talking about people he really didn't know. He smiled slightly before he heard the door start to open. He jumped slightly and hid behind Will before noticing it was just Will's mom. He sighed lightly before he sat back down. "T-th-thank y-you m-m-ma'am" his voice stuttering as he said that. He looked at the ground shyly not used to this whole see you thing.

• Love
Will's mum smiled at Shane and raised her eyebrows as if to say, 'Why can't you be so polite?' "Shane, if William is your brother, I guess I'm your mother. So you can call me Talia."
"Or mum, obviously," Will finished his mothers conversation. "Because I kinda brought you to life...like Frankenstein...and oh, this just got confusing. You don't have a birth certificate or passport or anything like that!"

• Love
Shane moved away from behind him and shyly walked over to her. "O-okay m-m-........" He couldn't say it because well he didn't really know the meaning of what a mother is or a parent is. All he knew is what a friend meant but he hasn't known the feeling of family. He looked at the ground in shame hoping they won't be mad at him. "What's a birth certificate and passport." He asked confused.

• Love
"Well, when you're born you get a birth certificate to say you're a person who can go to school and get medicine and stuff. And your passport lets you go on planes and boats and some trains," Will explained. Will's mum smiled at Shane and Will and left shutting the door.

• Love
Shane blushed deeply and shrugged. He smiled slightly before putting the sleeping bag neatly on the floor. He smiled before he blushed slightly. " I-Is i-it possible that I c-c-can s-sleep w-with y-you o-on y-your b-bed t-tonight." He blushed not wanting to sleep by himself tonight.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.