Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
idk, I just am? It doesn't seem as fun as in the beginning when I first joined anymore.
..... Well, since the characters are defined in this city, would you like a) I just fade them away/kill them b) NPC them or c) Keep them for now and not touch them?

..... Well, since the characters are defined in this city, would you like a) I just fade them away/kill them b) NPC them or c) Keep them for now and not touch them?
I would rather prefer I keep them and not have them touched, please.

I would rather prefer I keep them and not have them touched, please.
Thanks for telling me. I won't touch them. They will be waiting if you ever rejoin/ reignite your passion. Also, second question, would you like to be kicked out of the update message or kept?

Thanks for telling me. I won't touch them. They will be waiting if you ever rejoin/ reignite your passion. Also, second question, would you like to be kicked out of the update message or kept?
I, uh, kinda kicked myself out for the update messages. :'D

I, uh, kinda kicked myself out for the update messages. :'D
Okay. All is settled. Oh yeah, one teeny tiny detail, how would you like to explain Feival/ Misery escaping if the academy is blown up?

Keyword:if

Okay. All is settled. Oh yeah, one teeny tiny detail, how would you like to explain Feival/ Misery escaping if the academy is blown up?
Honestly, I don't see them escaping? I think they might be in an area where they think they're safe, like nowhere near the boiler room and as far away from it as possible, but they could be injured or killed if the blast is strong enough to kill them.

Honestly, I don't see them escaping? I think they might be in an area where they think they're safe, like nowhere near the boiler room and as far away from it as possible, but they could be injured or killed if the blast is strong enough to kill them.
Okay. Also, if it wasn't obvious, by the way the academy will be saved. I don't intend to kill anyone in this arch.

NPC!
Name:
Laura Brook
Nickname:Sunshine, Small Fry or Little Miss H20 ( Mostly call this by Twiggy.)
Hero Name: N/A
Villain Name: N/A
2 million old.** Not actual age, she just says that how old she is. ( Looks 25)
691b2e772491f15e3c829cb5aaaa37cc.jpg
butterfly.png

Appearance: She has two appearances. She looks like a butterfly, with two shades of blue and red eyes on
her wings. In her human form, she has dark blue hair, she is white, five feet tall and has a long blue dress and a hat which includes a scythe and has a butterfly on it. She has a a battle scar on her right shoulder.
Personality: Normally, she is very reasonable, understanding and has compassion and is wise. While dealing with gods and adult Twiggy, she is basically very rude and brash and she wants to kill them and push them away. She wish to ignore the gods and especially Twiggy.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): She has to focus to teleport or transform and if not focused can teleport anywhere. She can be killed by fire. She is weak to electricity in the water. She has to touch you to sense the aura and can only control the water. She is drained physically and mentally by telportation if they fail. She is blind.
Species : Guardian Sprite.
Powers: It has teleportation, flight, power disposal and can control the water. Transformation.
Abilities/ skills: It has high intelligence and can sense auras. Is a water sage.
History: She uses her past experiences to guide her, but she chooses to forgot it due to it being painful.
Family: Her sisters ( who names she has forgotten over time,)
Extra: She hates all gods and Adult Twiggy. She was born on July 18.

NPC!
Full Name: Julia Star
Nickname: Jewel
ea176d6a3f08d8ef8bb6298dd1d1fee0.jpg

Appearance: She has dark brown hair with blue eyes. She wears a labcoat, a black shirt and black skirt. She is 6'2 inch tall and is skinny. She wears a black wedding ring. She wears black shoes.
Personality: She is very kind and understanding. She has the same authority that her husband has. She is very sarcastic and is not always serious.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Powerful weapons and opponents. She feels the pain when she takes it away. When she heals them, she is slightly drained. She also can be killed by magic and is very suspectible in her regeneration form.
Species : Meta-Human
Powers: She has healing abilities.
History: At age 20, she met Nicholas Star at the hospital after he got shot. She fell in love with them and had three kids.
Family: Nicholas Star ( Husband), Amanda, John and Micheal Star ( Kids), Lucas Star ( Brother in-law), Anna Walker ( Sister)
Extra: She does not like her brother- in law. She was born on May 11.

Last edited:
Name: Mycel Riumpta
Nickname: Mickhel
Hero name: N/A
Villain Name: N/A
Appearance:
Mushroom_Man_002.jpg (The image was respectfully borrowed by permission from the artist
Mage_staff_zps3c42a360.jpg
Grade:
Balancer
Personality: Mycel is stuck between negative and positive, it's apart of his job and life altogether. Though he dislikes it, it is a role he had to take on for irreversible reasons. He helps who he wants and destroys what he wants. Though his job is supposed to be unknown he doesn't really care who finds out. If anyone does, or anyone doesn't it may not even be a bother to him. There are those who he has cared for, but because of his endless times as an ageless being instead of unkillable, he just moves on as best as he can. It's like he's constantly living in a continuous hell instead of the paradise of doing whatever he wants. People have nearly killed him, and he was just barely able to escape. Each time it makes him more and more...subtle...in his movements. His thoughts are complex but his movements are simple. Sometimes he doesn't even understand himself. He only wants his own peace of mind, but he can't even find his own balance. So he decides to try and balance out other things instead.
Weakness: He is not very fond of fire as he is extremely flammable. If he takes in too much water when regenerating, he can wilt up a lot quicker if it is salt water, or he can become weighted down by all the water and become an easy target. He can get wilted easily if there is a lot of heat in the air, which can soon lead to death. His body is weak to magic attacks, such as soul damaging curses, earth spells, fire spells, lightning magic and a few more. Energy is a danger to him as much as it is a power, if it is light energy (like a laser) then he can easily be damaged and/or weakened, maybe even die if the concentration is strong enough. Star Magic is highly damaging to him as well, even though it is rare it could be known also as the ability to create stars or create the flames of stars. Star magic can also damage Mycel's soul, as it was one of the very few magics used to help create his current form, or at least what was the power of a star.
Species: Matango/ Balancer
Powers: Nature magic, elemental magic, energy magic(only through his staff), regeneration(only when planting his roots in water or in soil). Even though it is a weakness and he rarely would ever use it, Mycel has the ability to use the energy inside of him that was used to create him, his star energy, he can use it as a weapon or to create things as well. If he creates anything complex it puts him asleep for a wide range of time depending on the complexity. He created a child with his energy, haphazardly at least, and it put him asleep for 3 months straight.
Abilities/ skills: Aura sight, highly athletic, the ability to speak to spirits and nature.
History: Mycel used to be known as a man that went by the name of Mickhel Riumata. One night, on an unknown date, Mickhel had done some rather wrong things to an Elven kingdom. He wronged the Elven kings daughter in unspeakable ways and was executed the next day, only to become the ageless matango known as Mycel Riumpta. He was made to learn magics that would protect the Elven kingdom, at least at the time. Sooner or later Mycel had heard one of the High Council's mages speaking to another, and found out his true past while there was a gathering among the entire Elven High Council and their families. It sent Mycel into a blind rage as he barged into the Ball room with his staff. Mycel slaughtered everyone of the people in the Ball room using a Nature spell known as Decompose, the entire room had become wilted and every bit of life force was absorbed from them, even any magic from a being. After that he left, leaving everything behind. The man had even found a way to cross dimensions for a while. He met Brumbach the fire dragon when he came back to Earth. He made friends with him and his wife, and left a hidden gift in their home. Every now and then, Mycel comes to check on things with Harkam and his mother to see how they are doing. He's come back once more to hear how the research is going.
Family: He finds Harkam's family to be his current family.
Extra: Though he is a matango, if you eat a part of his body, it is a toxin ready to kill you. If you are lucky, Mycel may give you the antidote.

Accepted!@Neobach

Name: Serena Shites
Nickname: Rena
Hero name: Sorbere
Appearance:
wallhaven-289849.jpg
Grade:
Military Hacker
Personality: Serena is quite the kind and charming woman. But if you take that as her weakness and try to take advantage of it she might as well use it against you. The woman used to be Ex Black Ops for a few years, at least until she was forced to quit Black Ops. She did and decided to take something smoother for a while. Learning how to hack gave her something fun to do in life and gave her the money she desired with the military. Becoming good at deceit meant she was good at many other things sooner or later. Then she met her late draconic husband Brumbach. She found out about his past and decided it was fine with her. But once he died, she knew that Mycel would keep coming to visit after he helped them with what he did. So she is always thankful for him and considers him like a brother.
Weakness: Can only hold a certain absorption for so long. If she absorbs elements they could kill her if she doesn't use them correctly. Magic absorption is highly dangerous for her, as well as energy. If she absorbs a basic explosion she ages a year(due to chemical process of the power and the type of explosion it might be, it can depend on how many years of life she can lose)
Species : Meta Human
Powers: Absorption, Weaponization (she can turn whatever she has absorbed into a weapon howver she wants as long as it's simple, like armor, a sword, or simply returning to sender)
Abilities/ skills: Military Training, Hacking skills
History: Classified
Family: Brumbach the Fire Dragon
Harkam the Fire Dragon Halfling
Mycel Riumpta the Matango
Extra: Serena has been purchasing the dragon enhancers for Harkam.

(alright I'm finally going to bed I hope that this works, each thing she absorbs could be dangerous if used improperly or timed wrong, or after using it the powers she has can have a negative effect on her)

@Unyielding Sorry I haven't responded yet, I had busy day >< I'll try my best to respond tonight but if not then tomorrow morning.

Lucky. If i may request. Could you post a running list of all the characters and a link to their Bios on the first post of this thread. There are WAY to many for me to keep with and it would help me out a lot.

@Unyielding Sure. I was thinking about doing that anyway.