"Samuel? Uh...no thanks. It's okay, I'm sure I'll think of a name," the doll replied.

Orion

" To be fair, I'm still not sure my original creator got Orion as my name since I was just ice. Let me know when you think of a good one."
He would adjust the doll as they got closer to the main office.

@Cinnamon

"I will, thanks," a thought struck the doll. "Wait...you were originally just ice and...created?"

Orion

Orion was quiet for a moment. " I have a complicated history, but originally, I was made by a life witch or warlock, depending on who you ask to be his life force and was just a small statue that he occasionally made human. Through, something I don't fully understood, I was made into my own person."

@Cinnamon

"That's so neat!" the doll's eyes glowed with keen interest. "It's amazing how some things come to be."

Orion

" Yeah, it is kind of amazing how some things come to be. I'm still learning new things about the world and myself every day."
He would look down for a moment, wondering what that thing would be today.

@Cinnamon

"That's what I also intend to do while I'm here," Aiden said.

Orion

" Wait, I just thought of a name. The other thing my master used to be able to summon was called Aiden. What do you think of that name?""

@Cinnamon

"Aiden?" the doll paused, deep in thought. A moment later, he broke into a huge grin. "That's perfect! I love it!"

Orion

Orion would refrain from doing a small happy dance as he didn't want to lose his new friend. " I'm happy that we found you a name. Also, we're finally here at the building to get your papers in order."

@Cinnamon

"Papers?" Aiden inquired. "Can't they just magically provide me a home, since this place is magical?"

Orion

Orion offered a shrug. " I was never sure of that myself but miss Dorothy says that it has to do with the official city records and stuff like that, I don't really understand it."

@Cinnamon

"Ms. Dorothy? Thought she got back to Kansas," Aiden quipped, laughing. "Oh, the irony!"

Orion

" I'm kind of happy that she didn't hear you say that, she's actually kind of scary, Miss Robinson. She's the Goddess of Truth and explosions and well, doesn't really like jokes for some reason."

@Cinnamon

"Oh," Aiden grinned sheepishly. "Oops...I'll remember that."

Orion

" To be fair, I didn't know my first time either. She's a very scary woman,"
he replied.

"I'm not half as intimidating as most of my family," a voice would reply as Dorothy's sudden appearance would make him jump

@Cinnamon

"Well, everyone..."
Aiden started, nearly slipping from Orion's shoulders. Whipping his head to the right, he noticed a woman who appeared out of nowhere. He stammered, eyes shifting, "I...I hope not."

Orion and Dorothy Robinson

Orion would give an extremely apologetic look over at Aiden, especially since he hadn't meant to make him fall off of his shoulder. "Sorry about that-- Aiden."

Dorothy would impatiently tap her foot. " I assume this isn't is a social call, so what services do you and the new talking doll need me to do?" She asked.

@Cinnamon

"It's fine," to Dorothy, he asked with a small smile, "Could you please check me into an apartment?"

Orion and Dorothy Robinson

" Well, there aren't exactly apartments we can check you into, but we can get you a dorm room while you get situated into town. Actually, I have one open spot. You like the kid that brought you here?"

Orion should have known his no roommate streak was about to be broken. " I think he does--"

@Cinnamon