Dare

By observation of her words!
Dares mind was racing
"A lady doctor the records of the Librarians always talked of a man "

No dear lady we haven't met per say but you may remember the Librarians

"I thought Atlantis was a myth...guess not," the doll still didn't know what to make of all this. Nevertheless, he took the boy's word. When the wind blew, he gasped, stunned. "You...you can do that? What else have you got?"

The Doctor

The Doctor would take a moment to consider what she had just been told. " I do remember briefly hearing about the Librarians, but I don't remember much about that. So, if we haven't met, what is your name?"

@The Baron

Orion

"Well, I can't say much about the mythological origin of this place, I found this place through my old creator and knowledge isn't something I kept back then."
He would take a moment to consider what else he could. " I can also change my appearance and make myself older, but that's only once a day. Oh, I can change into a wolf as well."

@Cinnamon

"How cool!" the doll replied, astonished. Now it was really starting to believe he had just arrived in a magical world, and since he was a sentient doll, some that's technically considered unreal, maybe it was good he ended up here. "Anyway...do you know where I can find a place to stay?"

Orion

Orion wasn't used to his powers being called cool and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. " Yeah, I mean I guess that it is kind of cool that I can turn into a wolf and all the other things I can do. Well, that depends on if you have money. There's the apartments if you do. If not, Starlight Academy offers like free housing to pretty much everyone."

@Cinnamon

"Well, I have no money, so I guess the acatomy is the place for me. Could you please tell me where that is?" the doll asked. In his case, the free housing would be most beneficial.

Orion

" Yeah, I don;t know many people who arrive here with a ton of cash and are able to afford the houses. I can do you one even better. I'm a student at the academy, I can take you there personally."

@Cinnamon

"Really?" the doll's eyes bulged with excitement. He was getting a place to stay...and it was that simple. "Thank you so much, Orion!"

Orion

" Yeah, it's kind of common for people to just appear in the city. You're welcome. So, can I like pick you up so we can get their slightly faster?"
He asked.

@Cinnamon

Nodding, the doll walked towards Orion and held up his arms, plastic eyes glistening.

Orion

Orion was relived that he didn't have to worry about his doll friend falling behind and would gently pick the doll up and place him on his shoulders. " Next stop, Starlight Academy."

Wrapping his arms and legs around Orion's shoulders and neck, the doll held on firmly.

Orion

The duo would arrive at a giant metal gate and a sign that read Starlight Academy: Making the Heroes of Tomorrow, Today. "It's about five minutes from here to get to the admin office," he replied looking at the doll. " So, what was your life before this?"

@Cinnamon

Last edited:
"I was at a mental hospital, used as a comfort toy fot the patients. Some were nice and just held me, but others...were rather rough. You know, pulling, squeezing, hitting, those sorts of things. I tried escaping, and right after I left the place, I saw this...portal-like thing. Next thing I knew...I am here," the doll explained.

Dare

The name is Dare darrington
I'm Retired Librarian whom has taken up the post of warehouse 12 Caretaker and sometimes field agent !

Orion

Orion was silent for a moment as he listened to the doll's story. " Well to be fair to the patients, I am sure that many of them didn't know that you were alive in the hospital. They probably thought of you as another toy. Speaking of, it feels weird to call you Unknown. Would you mind if I gave you a name? I wanted to ask since maybe you like your old name."

@Cinnamon

The Doctor

" What a fascinating and unique name. I imagine that you were, but this city probably doesn't have one of those. Though, I can be wrong. It has been about three incarnations since I have been back here."

@The Baron

"For the record, I never came alive around the patients, because some of the illnesses they had. I think them seeing a doll suddenly walk and talk would have only made things worse," the doll explained. "And, yeah, I'm fine with you giving me a name."

Orion

" Oh, that makes a lot of sense. You probably would have made people in the hospital think that the kids were crazy and that wouldn't be a good look," he replied, pausing for a beat. "I mean, that's cool. I don't have one right no- oh, how about Roman?" Orion asked the doll.

@Cinnamon

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of, and...that name sounds...too historic. Sorry," the doll said.

Orion

" That is an incredibly valid point that you have there and yeah, I hear it too. I don't really have many names I know. Only other name I can even think of right now is Samuel."

@Cinnamon