@LuckycoolHawk9

Oh. Well, Feival guessed it was reassuring? He wasn't too sure about that. But then came the explanation about werewolves and it immediately got his attention. Humans turning into animals? That was almost like being half human, half animal! "...Huh," he said, trying to keep his interest in check, "Didn't know that." He jotted down the last thing needed on the form and handed the pencil back to Ryan. "Does the form disappear once it's filled out?" he asked.
~*~​
"Shouldn't you be happy that you won't get mistaken for a kid anymore?" Misery pointed out, "That'd be my reaction if I were you." Then again, she'd be more freaked out, most likely, if that happened to her. Thank god she only had special powers and no species change or anything like that. Yeah, not in the mood for any of that, thank you very much.​

Ryan looked at him for a brief moment and wondered if that it was reassuring to know that their were creatures who were half human and half animal in the town or for that matter, could turn into animals. He wished that he had something reassuring to tell him and he thought about it. " I assume you wouldn't know what they were since it is rare for people outside of this world to know about them," he said, as the form answered the next question for him and it vanished into thin air.
~*~

Gregory paused and he thought about it. She was right, he wouldn't be mistaken for or have the anatomy of a kid anymore and that was a very good thing now that he thought about it. He was kinda of freaked it, but he was also happy. " Well, I guess you do make a fair point," he said, smiling a bit as he looked around. He was getting hungrier now since his new body had a different blood lust.

@chaosheart13

embed.php

"Tag, you're it!"

"No fair! You have super speed!"

Julienne giggled as she watched two of her friends, Luke and Skylar, bicker with one another. It was always funny to her because she knew that it wasn't serious. Through her laughter, her gaze landed on a lone boy playing by himself. Upon further inspection, the blonde figured our that it was Nathan. It seemed like he was borrowing powers to keep him occupied, but it wasn't working out all that well. Feeling a bit sorry for him, Julienne made her way towards him, skipping all the way. Once she reached him, she cocked her head in question. "Hey, Nathan, do you want to play with me?" She suggested, already knowing that Luke and Skylar went elsewhere.

[ @LuckycoolHawk9 ]​

Off in the distance, other kids were all playing.

They seem to be bickering over who was a better hero too.

Nathan wondered why no one ever wanted to play with him. He wasn't broken and he didn't have cooties or anything but most children avoided him and wouldn't play hide and seek or tag or don't touch the floor or any of the other fun games associated with the stuff and he felt sad and was often borrowing powers and playing with himself to keep himself happier than he should be. He wished people didn't hate him and that he was indeed happy about everything. He barely noticed the footstep and was surprised when he heard a question. He turned to see Julienne wanting to play with him. " Yeah, I wike that," he said, still having the habit of replacing his l's with w's.

@Kitsune

"Your father's a smart man then." Emilia commented with a smile as she continued on the path towards the dorms. She could relate with having a strict father. So was hers. At least, what she remembers about him. She tried her best to forget about her past. Having villains for parents doesn't exactly entail happy moments. Although at least his father talked about kindness, hers talked about the opposite. "But he'd be smarter to tell you to be kind to everyone. It's not nice to leave out about half the population of the world." She told him thoughtfully.

Matthew knew that his father was a smart man, as he had founded a whole company that dealt with meta-humans, altering genetics and allowing even animals a normal life here. However, more recently, he had been going off the deep end and it worried the hero that his father was turning evil or something to that effect. He was worried that there was a thing that he couldn't recgonize too for a brief moment. " I have a mother who basically told me the same thing, it's good to be kind to anyone you meet," he said. He left out except villains as it was meant to be a given too.

@Autumn

Last edited:
"Truly, it is." Emilia agreed with a smile. She thought that he was fortunate to have parents who gave such kind and sane advice. 'Ah, but that's all in the past. I shouldn't dwell on it.' With that in mind, she pushed away the thoughts of her own parents and brought up a new topic in the conversation, "So, what else can you tell me about yourself?" She asked him. Even if they've spent some time together, they were still strangers to one another. A blank state, knowing nothing about the other person. It was what she liked about meeting people. To find out something new and perhaps, different. Each and every person is unique, after all. "Any hobbies or talents you'd like to share?" It was a common question to ask someone she's met for the first time. She decided that it would be best to stick to the usual questions first.

Matthew had often taken for granted the fact that his parents were the most sane of all the heros. Sometimes the past snuck up on you and took you by surprise as he would gracefully say. There wasn't much to tell about himself at the moment, but he could mention the little facts. " I have a twin and a clone, accidently traveled to strange dimensions where I nearly died, the usual craziness of this city to be honest," he said, not mentioning how he was a hero. He paused as he thought about his normal hobbies that he could do. " Well, I love reading and I can play a mean guitar most of the time," he said, as it was something he rarely mentioned to other people too.

@Autumn

Last edited:
"You got that right. Everything here is all new and- well, haven't really seen anything bad happen in this world compared to mine," Feival said, watching the form go poof, "Where's the room?" He wouldn't mind sleeping on a couch for a little while, he was bushed from what happened yesterday. Wasn't his fault that guy left their produce lying out like that, he just bumped into it and a lot of it came toppling over. At least he got something to eat out of it.
~*~​
Misery let out a snort, but said nothing. Well, she did ditch her group, what was she to do now? ...Oh wait. "Hey Greg, shouldn't you be heading back to your dorm room or something?" she asked, "You were about to do that before...well, whatever happened happened." Something caught the corner of her eye and she turned her head, only to gasp in surprise. "Holy moly, an angel!" she called out. Amaryllis tried to hide her blushing face with her hair from the outburst as others once more began talking about her. This happened throughout the entire day, the girl needn't had point it out. She wish she had the power of invisibility rather than the power to detect what was wrong.​

Ryan paused as he mentioned that he hadn't seen anything bad in his world compared to anything else and he was right. It wasn't easy to see the darkness that lingered here as it was something that you witnessed and tried to ignore. Sometimes people had all the luck. " It's this way," he said, pointing straight as his room was the closest to the front for many reasons besides his personalities and that was the werewolf transformations on the full moon. " We can talk more when we get there," he said.
~*~

Gregory noticed the snort but didn't say a thing about it as the group was uninterested and had left with the combat teacher for the time being it seemed. " Yeah that was what I was doing, but now I need to do a few things before settling into the area. Like I need to use the cash Gabriel gave me for new clothes and some blood because well, to be honest, I am kind of thirsty," he said, turning to the angel and tilting his head and looked at her before deciding to ignore the outburst from her and address the angel. " And your name would be?" He asked. Between the incubus guard and others, Gregory was to versed in the supernatural to ever be surprised by anything in this city.

@chaosheart13

Lucas carefully spun his pen with his wind magic as he waited for who he wanted to hire. After his encounter at the dock, he realized he needed Zane's focus to make sure that more drug lords weren't there and not figuring out the heroes identity. He took a deep breath and waited patiently, as he browsed his shelf for a book in case they took any longer.

@Unyielding

If Lucas had any electronic devices, they would stop functioning and return static. A girl with a eye patched walked into the room holding a phone. She wore a black shirt and skirt with black flats and and a small back pack. "A meta human asking help from a normal person like me..." She stood against the wall making mental notes of the exits. It happened all to often that someone was upset because of her work and they tried to corner her in to a hole.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Luckily, he had left his phone back at the station and the radio there as he hated to mess with things and he had heard rumors that this girl was special in more ways that way. " Normal is a just a word that someone created to make the humans feel better for being flawed in different ways," he replied, as he heard what she was saying. " So before we get started, you could place your bag down and sit, this is going to be a long discussion for that matter," he said.

@Unyielding

She did not smile and turned to her phone. With a few clicks the phone beeped, signaling there was nothing in the room that could be of use to her. Then she sighed and followed the mans request. "You speak as if I am not human." She placed her bag on the ground but kept her phone in her hand. "I don't typically meet clients in person but when I heard it was the billionaire wannabe cop, I could not resist. After all, it's not every day you get to witness corruption in physical form." She turned to him and threw him a fake smile before returning to her uncaring nature and playing on her phone. "But I am not here to save the world, so who do you want access to?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucas wasn't the type to do vague statements like that without meaning something behind them to be quite honest. He took a deep breath and decided to address her comment about him speaking as if she was not human. " Nobody in the city is human, everyone got something that makes them special and different, it's just some people have more impressive things than others. He looked at her and ignored the wannabe cop portion. " Corruption, if that's what you want to call it, I prefer benevolent ignorance to what is going on around you," he replied as he looked at the ground. " I got some computers and can get you into the academy to identify some of the heroes, my main guy is needed at the harbor and I can't have him being doing both," he said.

@Unyielding

This man had an ego for sure. To think he would use the word ignorance with the influence he had on this city. He knew his game as she knew hers, but that was not even the funny part. To think he would assume that she would take job. It was a billion dollar idea. The very idea that only some crazy corrupted billionaire would think of. This mission was not something your average hacker could just pull of. The amount of involvement needed, not to mention it was an inside job for sure. "This plan of yours is implausible, I mean sure this school houses a great deal of specials but so does every other corner of this town. Who is to say this Hero of yours even goes to the school. Do you have any leads? clues? sightings?"

She pressed a few buttons on her phone and a light shot out showing two videos of 2 different heroes. One name Twiggy and the other went by Midnight. "I did some digging on your heroes, but not even my sources have managed crack the million dollar question. So why should this unknown little girl risk showing up on the radar for some hunched?"

Lucas didn't want to directly anyone at the moment as it was easy to hide behind big words and acted like he owned the world when he had been losing people from his company left ad right. His true demonic hit-man had gone missing recently, his meta-human had gotten distracted by a dangerous child and his own son still wouldn't talk to him too and he wondered what else he could say. " Implausible as it seems, it is indeed the truth. Recently, I had gotten some security feed from the school that shows that at least Twiggy exists there too," he said, wondering what else he could say to them too and he bit down on his lip. She had to do this or everything would be turned apart. Lucien Solio was at the school and his plans were thriving as opposed to the genius in front of her.

He looked at the ground and then watched the screen and she gotten feed of both Twiggy and Midnight in the costume and wondered what else he could say. " The answer why you should go is something simple indeed. They won't suspect you if you go in as a new student, no one will blink an eye or even connect anything in the slightest too. If you found out their identities, I can pay you handsomely," he said.

@Unyielding

So the shady cop did have something. Alice glared at him with her one eye questioning his objective. If she was any other person, she would agree. Given her academic record, who knew how long she could pass as a high school student. Even worst, she would have to deal with... people. She gritted here teeth from his obliviousness to her problems with the plan but she could not share such personal facts.

Taking a deep breath, she returned to her phone and started typing away. "I will get you your heroes, but I will need you to provide a few things for me."

She tore out some notebook paper and proceeded to write down her demands.

"First and foremost, you will not interfere with my alter ego. Second that will be a million per identity. Third I want access to your police records."

Handing the man the paper so he would not forget what she said, she held out her hand. "So do we have a deal?"

Last edited:
@LuckycoolHawk9

Feival merely nodded as he followed the werewolf, the tip of his tail flicking every now and then as he was led to the room. As soon as he was inside, he immediately made for the couch, plopping onto it as if he owned the place. He smoothed back his hair a bit like a cat would lick their paw and clean their head with it. "So, care to explain more now that we're here?" he asked once he was done smoothing out his hair.
~*~​
Vampire. Blood. Thirsty. Aw hell nah, Misery thought to herself. Maybe it was time to get back to her orientation group, she didn't want to be on the receiving end of his blood drinking if he ever lost it. Nope, not gonna turn or die today! "Crap, what time is it?" she asked, "I better get going to the parking lot, I think my parents might be waiting for me. See ya Greg!" And with that, she skedaddled quickly away from the scene.​
~*~​
Amaryllis flinched slightly as she was addressed, looking away and trying to hide behind her curtain of hair. "...A-Amaryllis..." she finally answered after a long pause. This was really awkward and she wished she could be somewhere else that wasn't her orientation group. Her head tilted up at the fleeing figure of Misery, her brows furrowing in thought. Was it time already? She needed to wait for her grandfather if that was the case. "Excuse me, sir?" she addressed to the chaperon of her group, "Shouldn't we continue with the tour?" She was still so lost, after all.​

Lucas wasn't a idiot of any magnitude as he wouldn't ask requests without proof. He had learned from his mistake and had found ways around distrust. His brother was oblivious to his dark nature, but the same could not be sad for his sister-in law or his nieces and nephews and he hadn't done his reserach, but knew he needed someone young and hopefully someone who could get close to the personal records."

He watched as she typed away at her phone as he didn't expect her services to come free in the slightest. He wasn't an idiot and understood the basic principles of business.

He waited patiently as she wrote her notes down before she announced them to him.

" I of course can't expect to interact with your alter ego, but I will need updates to it. He looked at her and paused. " That is pricey, but not out of my range," he said.

" We do have a deal my dear," he said to her as he looked at the ground too, clearly uncertain of what to say.

@Unyielding