Gregory looked at her a brief moment and thought about how she was fine with ditching orientation and that made him kind of happy for a moment, now only if he wasn't getting this sharp pain throughout his body. " Oh, my sire Gabriel kind of adopted me, I was an orphan about ten years ago before he turned me to save my life from everything and dying," he said, looking at her. " Stupid pain," he said, not realizing it was only about ten or so minutes until his sixteen birthday was under way.
~*~
He waited for his response so he could see what he had to work with when it came to things. " Well, yes, that is true. The exact word for them is meta-humans, basically they have powers that are not human to people, they often can be good or evil. Also, you must have met one of our special meta-humans too. There are also some supernatural creatures that are drawn here and recently those portals are appearing more often than before," he said. " Now, would you like the tour? I'm in the mood," he said.

@chaosheart13

Ah, that explained things. "Still, being turned at such a young age, eesh," Misery said, "No wonder you get huffy when people mistake you for a kid." When he said that last thing, she glanced at him. "Hey Gregory, you okay?" she asked. It wasn't really any of her business, but she was talking and walking with him so might as well ask, right?
~*~​
Meta humans? That's a new one, never heard of them before. "Huh." Well, that explained why some of them were so...weird. Just what did this place have to offer? Feival's eyes lit up at the word "tour." "Heh, thanks!" he said, tail sticking straight up while the tip of it moved every so often. Yes, tour. Good. Now he'd be able to know more about this place and maybe somehow fit in.​

Gregory looked at her. " Well,it was either be turned or die,though I am always mad at when I get called a kid since it is something that is out of my control too. He paused and thought about if he was okay. He normally didn't feel pain since he was an immortal vampire. " Just some pain which is strange for me to say the least," he said, wondering if he was getting his first age-up ever.
~*~

Meta humans were a strange one to say the least bit and he wasn't sure if he would ever get all the explanations for the things that they did either. " Well, I guess we can go around the school like the group and I can give more insight than Adam. Sometimes he forgets things like the dorm's location, library and other things that were around there, which was new to most people around here. " Let's go," he said.

@chaosheart13

"Good point. Still, eesh." Misery raised an eyebrow at Gregory at the fact he said that the pain was strange to him. "You might be coming down with something, you sure you don't wanna go check with the nurse or someone?" she asked. Well, he was technically older than her, so maybe he could handle it. Who knew but him.
~*~​
"Sweet, thanks again!" Feival was very eager to learn about this city and what it had to offer. It beat having to be a slave back at home, that's for sure. "...Quick question, they allow any student to live in the dorms, right?" he asked, "I, uh, thought it was for college people." He's heard of it, the term, from previous masters, and it seemed like the ultimate education, which he wouldn't mind having. But they were expensive, so... He shook his head. Right, dorm, question. Right.​

Gregory looked at her and wondered if the pain was a good thing or a bad thing and if he should be worried about. " Yes, but exactly what nurse could explain why a vampire felt a pain in his body and how it worked?" He asked her. He could handle the pain to the best of his ability and he would be fine too. He took another step and fell over doubling over in pain.
~*~
Ryan had a feeling that was going to get annoying fast if he thanked him after each and every nice thing for him. He was a kind guy but he recently had lost his patience. " Yes, anyone can live in the dorms, our esteemed prinicpal made it free as he has enough money to provide for everyone. This school is the best in the city because anyone can get in and does," he said. He looked at him. " Do you need a dorm here or did you make sure that you had a second place to live?" he asked.

@chaosheart13

Misery didn't get it. Vampires weren't supposed to feel pain? Really? Never knew that. Her eyes widened when she saw Gregory fall over. "Oh crap!" She rushed over to him, checking to see if he was sort of alright, before hollering, "Hey! Can anyone grab the nurse or something?! This guy needs one now!" So far, no answers.
~*~​
"Good to know. Yeah, I need a place to live. Badly..." Feival sighed. So far he'd been living on the streets but apparently it was that dangerous in this particular city so no. Just no. "I'm guessing I need to sign myself up for a room or something? Where can I go to do that?"​
~*~​
Amaryllis' group was heading for the dorms when they heard someone shout. A girl to be exact. She frowned, brows furrowing before shooting up when the group moved to where Gregory and Misery were. She was immediately hit with a wave of wrongness emanating somewhere in the area. The closer she got, peeking behind the instructor, the more it came in waves, so it was either the girl's or the guy's fault. Why was there wrongness? Why was it coming from one of the two? She didn't know, but she hoped the teacher would do something about it.​

Gregory didn't understand. He didn't get physical pain like other humans. What he was feeling right now was not normal in the slightest. Every bone in his body was on fire and that was not normal at all. Vampires didn't feel this sort of pain normally unless they were near a weakness or there was another reason that just dawned on him.
~*~

Ryan paused as he remembered how he had purposely requested a room without a roommate so that he didn't have to worry about them freaking out if he split himself into three people. " Well, here's the thing. It was something that was supposed to be done before orientation, however I can offer you to share my room.I can get a joint room form," he said.
~*~

Robert Knight hated giving these tours when his father wasn't around and he had been volunteered from the rest of the staff too if things weren't bad enough. He listened for a brief moment and heard the screams too and he walked over to the area too and he noticed the young Gregory Smith is in pain and that was different to say the least bit and was far from being normal too as he would put. He noticed the uneasiness of the girl and took a look. " Well then, this is something different. I would advise everyone to stand back before things get worse," he said to her too.

"...Aww crap," Feival swore. Shoot, so he had to go and sign up beforehand. Just...great. "Nah, it's fine if I don't get a room," he said, "I can handle my own out there." At least, he hoped he could with all the, what were they called again? Meta humans? Yeah, all those guys running around.
~*~​
Misery looked in confusion at the guy, unsure of what to make of it. "You're gonna call someone, right?" she asked, reluctantly obliging and shuffling over to the group of what looked to be middle schoolers. Amaryllis, meanwhile, took note that as the girl came closer, the feeling of wrongness didn't become stronger. So it was the boy then. What made him wrong, though? She didn't know, but it was making her uneasy.​

Ryan was surprised that the kitten boy knew any curse words but that thing was going to be just fine. He arched his eyebrow and sighed. " No, you won't. This city has villains and if you try to stay on the street you will be dead," he said to him, expecting him to have no experience. " Dorm with me, it's fine," he said.
~*~
Robert looked at her and sighed, as he would have to explain what was going wrong with the boy and how it was something that could easily be done if they simply waited a short amount of time. " There isn't anyone we can call, this isn't some simple painkiller that will make everything good go away like magic, this is something that young vampires go through to get physically older, it isn't the easy way though either," he said.

@chaosheart13

...Well no arguing with that. Feival let out a sigh. "True, I wouldn't last for so long and I'm surprised I've done so for a few weeks now. A change of place is always welcome." Yeah, he didn't really want to say that he was sort of being like a freeloader, but don't worry, he'll do his part in maintaining the place. "Guess I'll have to room with you." Pause. "Thanks."
~*~​
Misery looked over at Robert, eyes showing how unsure she was about the whole thing. "...You sure we can't take him to a nurse? It looks really bad," she pointed out, glancing at Gregory. She noted the angel hiding behind the man seemed really, really uncomfortable. And how could Amaryllis not? Whatever he was going through, it was wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just... What in the world? She bit her lip, trying to keep quiet about her opinions on the matter. Her grandfather had trained her to ignore some feelings and they were if she passed by them. But seeing it with her own eyes was different, it just...no.​

He was surprised that there was no arguments back from him in the moment and that was saying something too as he would beautifully put it too. He wasn't sure why but he didn't expect the brutal honesty from the shifter and he looked at him and smiled. " Good, I am happy that you didn't try to maintain on your own," he said, not sure what the pause was going to do for him.
~*~
Robert looked at her, not certain what to say as he couldn't answer her honestly without lying. He could get a nurse but she wouldn't be able to help him in that way. He saw three different ways that this could go. One was that the change would kill Gregory, two the nurse would come and he would live and finally, the change without any help would work perfectly and he didn't need to call anyone. Of these three possible paths, only one of them were true. It was 2/3 chance that he would live and 1/3 he would die and with those odds, all they could do was wait for everything perfect to happen. " I . . " he paused, noticing the glow. That was the final stage of the purge.

@chaosheart13

Last edited:
Feival shrugged. "Rather be alive than dead," he replied. It was true, since he hadn't suffered a lot compared to most half human half animals back at home. And he wanted it to be kept that way no matter what. "Guess we should go find one of those forms, huh?" Yeah, he felt an itch to move, or at least do something worthwhile.
~*~​
Both Misery and Amaryllis' eyes widened at the sight of the glow. "What's going on?" Misery demanded. Glow meant something good, right? Right??? She wasn't sure how vampires worked other than sucking blood, and even then she wasn't as scared of them as she should be. Hey, she was talking with a vampire for a good while without having her blood get sucked, so it was fine, right? Amaryllis, meanwhile, just kept quiet as the other group of middle schoolers chattered around her. Whatever was happening...It didn't trigger another wave. So...Was it right? It seemed to be, so why was the boy feeling wrong? She wasn't exactly sure at the moment.​

Ryan smiled as he was happy that he was a person after his own heart. Despite the fact that he had both mental and problems with his powers too, he often liked being alive as compared to dead. . . . his dark half had nearly killed him, but his father had rescued him. " Yeah, I guess, I can," he said, as one appeared in his hand. " Still not used to that," he said.
~*~
Robert waited for a few seconds as the glow started to subside and he snapped his fingers before the glow was fully done as he would prefer it if the boy wasn't mostly naked and unconscious. It was one of the perks of being a god of the Terra branch, they could make clothes for instances like this at while. Nothing worse than seeing something you couldn't unseen to. As the glow finished, Gregory had appeared changed. He stopped looking like a six year old boy and actually looked like the age he had just turn of sixteen years old. He waited a few more seconds. " That's what a purge does, it's a strange thing, but it works wonders," he said. " Also, he should be up about now," he said.As if on cue, Gregory opened his eyes.

Cool-blonde-hair-men.jpg

@chaosheart13

Nathan was out alone, playing with a ball in the small little park area that the school had for the younger kids. He was playing with himself, as he had " borrowed" the powers of a meta-human who could clone himself. He was a very good shot and sighed and was borrowed and touched another kid and got the power to play with some energy . . . still bored.

@Kitsune

@LuckycoolHawk9

Feival had to do a double take when he saw the paper appear from what seemed to be out of nowhere. "...Whoa," was all he could say, though the tip of his tail betrayed his excitement at seeing that little trick. "Let me guess, you can get pencils and erasers too." Honestly, he wanted to see that again, but at least he knew now that Ryan was one of those meta humans he talked about.
~*~​
Audible gasps rang throughout the area as Gregory appeared again, completely transformed. Amaryllis recoiled from Robert, sensing something that was wrong coming from him. It was just in an instant, though, and it quickly died away. She didn't know what to make of the transformation, or whatever Robert did.​
~*~​
Misery gaped at the guy before her that replaced Gregory. How the flip did he do that? First he looked like a 6 year old, and now he looked like a teenaager? Just...wow. The 15 year old was at a loss for words as Gregory opened his eyes.​

Ryan smirked as he looked at him. " Actually that may not have even been one of my powers to be honest at all, the principal of this school has some awesome tricks and making things wanted to appear to be fine. Though I can get a pencil and eraser too with my own power. Pencil," he said, as a pencil floated out of his bag due to his telekinesis that only worked verbally for many reasons.
~*~
Robert always found it funny when people were impressed by the simple things that supernatural creatures could do. It was a reaction he had also gotten when a boy turned into a wolf once amongst other silly things that could happen. He wondered if anyone sensed his magic or the wrongness on how it worked different from other things.
~*~
Gregory blinked twice and noticed all the people peering down on him. Had he passed out? These weren't his clothes as he looked down. Also, he felt taller strangely enough. " What is everyone looking at?" He asked, his voice noticeably deeper than before.

@chaosheart13

More gawking at the trick Ryan can do. Okay, so apparently the paper appearing out of thin air trick wasn't him, but this one definitely was. So it looked like he was a meta human. Wow. Okay. "Yeah. Okay, lemme see if I can fill this out," Feival said, taking the pencil and the paper in hand. He had to get down on the ground to fill it out, but that was fine. Not like the ground would magically swallow him, right?
~*~​
"Uh, Gregory? That you?" Misery said, not yet approaching him. That was just weird. No really, this was really, really weird. Just...how did he manage to age up like that? "If you are, uh...can you explain why you're suddenly older?" Yeah, might not get any answers if he checked himself out.​
~*~​
Amaryllis was still quiet, observing the young man before her. He...didn't seem to have any wrongness at the moment. So why was she sensing it earlier? ...Could it be when he was just a boy and then whatever process happened? Most likely.

Ryan had gotten so used to people gawking at him that it had become kind of second nature. Most of the normals here were amazed by what couldn't be explained by science of some sort. " I am not a meta actually, just a psychic werewolf," he said, as if that was something that was indeed common.It wasn't at all. He was indeed one of the rarer spieces that exist in the city there too. He forgot sometimes.
~*~
Gregory didn't quite understand why everyone was staring at him. He was still the same boy who had been- he paused as he listened to what Misery was saying and his mind took a brief second to process it. " What do you mean by older?" He asked, getting up and now towering over some of his classmates.
~*~
Robert took a deep breath and noticed that the others were still indeed gawking and he noticed and realized Gregory couldn't see a difference like anyone else. He took another breath and waited as a mirror appeared, this time not his doing. He watched as the boy reacted. "That's me?" He asked, clearly as shocked and confused as the others.
@chaosheart13

@LuckycoolHawk9

The catboy looked up in surprise so fast that he could've given him whiplash. "A psy- Wait how did you-" It sort of clicked. "...Because of the psychic thing, right? Whatever it's doing, that's how you're telling what I'm thinking," Feival pointed out. Still, he needed to fill this form out. Werewolf, he didn't understand much about, but maybe...they were also like half humans half animals? He didn't know. Oh well, back to the form.
~*~​
"It's just- You- Well, you're...taller. You're voice is deeper. You're just old-" Misery shut up once the mirror appeared. Another wave of wrongness hit Amaryllis at that moment, nearly making her tremble. Honestly, that mirror thing was like when she first came to Starlight City and had to enroll, the form just appeared right in front of her and it freaked her out badly. Good thing her grandfather was there to calm her, but still... She kept her mouth shut as the boy gasped in surprise. "Uh, apaprently," Misery deadpanned.​

He hadn't actually read the boy's mind as it was one of the common assumptions about him. He sadly didn't have that power. " Actually, no, it is just a habit to answer that I am not meta because everyone has told me that after they say me do something. Also, I am going to tell you what a werewolf is because it probably doesn't exist where you are from. We are basically humans who can turn into wolves, sometimes at will and sometimes only at certain times," he said.
~*~
Robert watched as she tried to put the features that was different about the vampire and noticed that she was quiet when the mirror had appeared.Sometimes he wondered if his father ever noticed how freaked out people get when things like this happened, but he seemed to do it anyway. Gregory started to take in his new appearance and noticed the changes. His face was different, more strong, his hair was styled, he was dressed in khakis and a leather jacket and his claw were there along with a change to his eyes. " That's strange," he stated.

@chaosheart13