Ryan watched as he followed him to the next area and he wondered what he could say once they had joined the room too and he looked at him too and he bit down on his lip as he plopped down on the couch, in the typical cat like fashion that was all too natural of them too. " Well, where would you like to start? The natural part of this world or the part that borders on the insanity that is this place too and he bit down before waiting for a response.
~*~
Gregory shouldn't have said anything about the blood too and he bit down on his lower lip as he could stare at the ground and wondered what else he could say to fix everything. " It's still kind of early for anyone to be leaving, but I understan-," he said, watching as she rushed away from her without a second though and he sighed as he rushed off to the shop that could give him some blood and to get away from everything that is in the area.
~*~
Robert watched as the girl answered the young man's question and then he flitted off. Sometimes mortals and even metas didn't know about vampires enough and freaked out too and he looked at her. " No, the time is still early to go and see your grandfather. Yes, we may continue with the tour of this giant school since it will take three or so hours to finish up and hopefully those two will join us at some point. Our first stop will be a dinning room too and that is where the meals to be held," he said, as he led them to the dinning hall to show them the selections there too.

@chaosheart13

Lorenzo was quite surprised to arrive to school so fast, he thought it will be longer
But anyways
He moved green hair out of the way of his eyes, to clearly see the town. It was way more beautiful than he thought, he looked on his partially invisible reflection on car's door glass.
~Ready or not, we are here!~
She said loudly, turning in right all of sudden, as Lorenzo was pushed to the window eventually.
~Sorry Lore, i was just on night mission, still not awake~
Car stopped, as Catherina pathetically turned the car around its axis, leaving powerful black reversive plume on asphalt. Lorenzo exited the car, as mother pulled down the window to say last words
~Okay son, rules stay the same:
Dont try to explode anyone
Dont try to kill anyone
And have fun!~

Lorenzo smirked, kissing her on cheek
~Grazie mamma, ciao!~ Mother smirked, turning the car around its axis, and driving out of parking, on speed, inappropriate for school parking, but it was mom
She's always such a fun person.
As he approached building, he felt something big fall down his belly, as he tried to calm himself down
He wont explode anything... Wont he?
Anyways, he approached registration building, getting inside, he walked to glass stand, behind which, he assumed, sat the registration lady
God that sounded so bad
He thought, saying out to lady
~Uhh, Ciao! May i have key for my room? My name is Lorenzo Éclatement~
Lorenzo assumed, women wasn't made for fun conversations, as she started yelling at him for coming so late,
Calm down
~YOU ALWAYS ARE LATE FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONT NEED!~
She yelled hardly, as Lorenzo thought about snakes when he again looked at her
~Maybe you didnt understand me, so i will repeat~
He said in cold tone of voice, lightly moving his face closer to her
~I need KEY of my room, not your silly advantages, now, give it to me, or it will be the last conversation you will have in your life~
Door crushed out open, as windows rumbled a bit at his last words. Woman gulped loudly, giving key to him
~H-here~
She said with trembling voice, as Lorenzo smiled peacefully
~I hope you understood~
As he walked out, thinking about heart he almost broke
But who cares?

Zane watched from afar the kid. He always needed to know more about the people around here who did stuff. It seemed that the new intern Dorothy had hired did poorly and was just as bad as her mother. He stood by his doorway, wondering who or what his new roommate would be like now. He let out a sigh as he wondered what he would do next.

@WitchcraftIsScience

Lorenzo looked on stairs he would need to climb
Damnit, i'm not climbing this by myself
He thought, instantly preparing starter speed: not too much to vibrate through objects, and not too low to crush into wall
Lorenzo for 3 seconds ran on the stairs, lightly stopping. His eyes were watered a little bit, as he brew water off his eyes.
The boy walked to room, opening the door
~Hello my new roommate?~

@LuckycoolHawk9

Zane watched as the boy encountered the stairs that no one wanted to climb either. He saw that he had gained some speed too and he watched as things went there and back and he looked at the door. " If the key works, then yes. The name's Zane Jackson, I am one of the older students here, so you probably will get a new roommate soon," he said. " But at least for two years or so, yup, totally your roommate."

@WitchcraftIsScience

The girl turned off her phone when the man agreed to her terms. She was a little surprised though she did not show it. Honestly she did not need the money. She only mentioned it to pull the attention off of that last term of hers. However the man appeared to be dumb enough to accept both ridiculous terms, or maybe she did not truly understand the wealth this guy had. Either way, a few extra coins would not hurt. Picking up her stuff, she proceeded to walk out the door, "I will report to the school tomorrow morning under the name Jane Hall. I assume you will keep your promise to make my administration as smooth as possible?" As she reached the door she stopped. "Oh and if you ever me, the code is 'There's a Glitch in the system.'" Shen she quietly left the room.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Outside of gazing eyes, she fell back into a lone ally way. She was exhausted from keeping up that facade of being a super calm and collective person. In reality she was terrified. Even if the man was a shady cop, he was a cop none the less and she thought she had took all the precautions to remain off their radar. Looking up at the sky she sunk to the ground, "Now I have to figure out how to go to school..."

Lorenzo smiled peacefully, throwing his huge bag directly to bed. It would be noticeable, that while bag was flying, under him appeared series of micro-explosions, that corrected it trajectory to one which made it land on bed. He would quickly take out several books, place a picture of his family with corpses around them, and took his ear buds with portative ipod-tablet.
~When are the lessons starting?~
He asked, awaiting to lay on bed and listen to hard dubstep.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane was looking at him and wondered how someone could use their powers like a tie as the bag flew and gave a small look at them. It was noticable when he saw all the corpses and the pictures of his family too and he looked at him too. He saw ways things looked and he bit down. Sometimes heroes and villains did the strangest things and this was one of them indeed too and he paused. " The lessons will be starting tomorrow," He said, pushing his hair back too. He was about to ask what was up with the dubstep too.

@WitchcraftIsScience

~Welp, wake me when its tomorrow~
He said sarcastically, adjusting sound to his earbuds, as sounds of dropping bass could be heard even for his roommate.
When he listened to music, he thought about something... Which he couldn't recognize, but he felt like it will happen today... And...

The box

@LuckycoolHawk9

Zane wouldn't bother the boy at all as he knew that sometimes people needed their space and he hoped that this roommate would stay. He had gotten a text from his boss that the plan for hiring someone else had fallen through since the girl had broken them down too as he looked at the ground too and he looked at them.

@WitchcraftIsScience

@LuckycoolHawk9

"I dunno, everything?" Feival said, staring at the ceiling with his tail moving languidly, "Well maybe you can start with why there's humans with weird magic powers wandering around. I thought that kind of stuff is in stories." He was definitely intrigued by all the people that had powers, it meant he had to be extra careful when roaming around, especially during the night. "Maybe you can also tell a bit about the thing I came through or the city in general? That'll help too."

Ryan looked at him and decided that everything was going to take him a long time and was happy when he asked about the meta-human powers first. " Well meta-humans are recent, it was started by a small group in this city about sixty years ago when they were a subject of an experiment and the genetics were passed down to their children and their grandchildren. The first meta-human known to the world was actually the town's lead scientist parents," he said. " The portals are a little more complicated," he said.

@chaosheart13

@LuckycoolHawk9

Feival was sitting up now, eager to listen to new information. He paled at the thought of experiments being done on people. "That...ergh, scary," he said with a shudder. Yeah no, the half animals did have such things done to them in the past, at least that's what he gathered from stolen text books. Hey, he had to learn how to read somehow. "How are the portals more complicated?" he asked, "What, is it powered by magic or something?" Really, he wanted to know everything and dangit he will know everything he can, just to survive in Starlight City.

embed.php

Julienne smiled even wider when Nathan agreed to play with her. "Great!" She said, clapping her hands together eagerly. "So, what should we play? Tag? Lava Floor?" She rambled, eyes shining bright as she spouted off suggestions. "Oh, maybe we could play pretend!" She exclaimed. She loved to play, so her mind was whirling with everything that they could do. In the end, they could even just show one another each other's powers. People always liked to see what they were once they learned who she was. She guessed it was just something apart of human nature. Shaking her head slightly, she returned her focus back onto Nathan, awaiting his answer.

———

@LuckycoolHawk9 (Sorry for the lack of length)​

Ryan looked at him and he wasn't sure how humane the experiments were, but he knew that nobody got hurt from it either and that these people came out better than they were before, but he couldn't be certain that no one lost their mind. He waited for him to ask what made the portals so complicated and he knew that it would take some explaining. " Well, the portals are kind of new, they seemed to be made of magic and science amongst other unknown elements and they are opening everywhere and dropping both heroes and villains here," he said.

@chaosheart13

Nathan was happy that someone was going to take interest into him too and he thought about what he wanted to play. Tag and Lava Floor were pretty boring if there were only two people here and he sparked when she mentioned pretend, he loved pretend as long as he could be a hero, or a cool person. He hated it when girls suggest pretend house where he pretended to be the husband. He looked at her. " What type of pretend?" He asked, hoping that it was a cool type, otherwise he would get antsy amongst other things. He looked at her and wondered what her powers were since all he could do was borrow from others since he wasn't much of anything without them.

@Kitsune

@LuckycoolHawk9

Feival just stared at Ryan, unable to make a connection with what he just said. "...Uh, so that's what they do?" he asked, tail moving up and down on the couch as he tried to comprehend the situation, slapping it. He understood jack all with that. Science and magic? Those things could work together? That was just mind boggling in and of itself. "Who made them? And...do they all lead to this city?"

Ryan looked at him. " Once again, we aren't sure. Some do nothing but drop others, others won't close unless they claim a person, some only want objects and finally there is a third type, some take people and drop people," he said to him. " So, we don't know who made them, but most of them lead back to this city once they appear on either side. Of course there is the one which just drops you back in the city," he said.

@chaosheart13

@LuckycoolHawk9

His tail stopped moving as he absorbed the information. "...They're weird," he deadpanned. Yep, that just about summed up his feelings for them. "Also, why this city? Why are all of 'em leading to here?" Feival's tail tip twitched every now and then as he sat in silence.

Ryan couldn't have phrased it better himself, these portals were strange and did some strange things indeed. He couldn't make sense of them. " That is a question that we are still trying to figure out the answer too, it makes no sense, but this city always has a strange history," he said.

@chaosheart13

embed.php

Julienne blinked owlishly at Nathan's question. It made her purse her lips and furrow her eyebrows in thought. It was a good question. What exactly were they going to pretend? Staying silent for a few more moments, she finally spoke up. "What do you want to roleplay?" She answered his question with one of her own. "You probably don't like those house games, huh? No boy does, really. Uh... we could play..." she trailed off, tapping her index finger to her light pink lips. "Heroes and Villains? It can be like Cops and Robbers, but with powers instead since we both have them!" She explained briefly with a bright smile. "Whadda ya think?"

———

@LuckycoolHawk9