Eros felt his phone in his pockets. If there was one thing that was consistent, no matter the timeline, it was the need of people calling him because something stupid happened. He imagined that this involved Miss T-Rae since he had only gave his number to her and he hadn't heard from her before the reset. After a brief moment, he picked up the phone and took a deep breath, listening to her explain what had happened. He already knew this stuff, but he felt it was better to not tell her that he remember until he arrived at her place much later with some clothes.​
If there was one thing that the god of desire was good at, it was finding the perfect time to answer things. " I will bring you some clothes to make sure that everything is okay. I am going to take a guess on your size, but I am probably going to be right, so don't freak out about that. Also,call Steven. Kid has already pestered me."

Though Pestered was probably not the right word. He had only called twice and both times had been the same question. Why he couldn't just call the house phone was beyond the god of desire. He arrived at the apartment with some clothes for T-Rae to change in. He had seen less revealing things, so he had no shame when she answered the door naked and simply invited himself in.

@Michale CS

"And... I'm just wondering, ugh... do I somehow get this apartment again, and my job on the Special Squad back or does that even exist yet... I really really hate time travel..." I replied, walking over and literally pulling down the kitchen curtains to make an impromptu Toga.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Okay fine. Eden, front seat. Stranger backseat. LET'S ROLL!" Harley said, yelling on the last two words.

@Gands

Matthew dusted himself off and caught his breath. What the fuck was going on with him right now?

He felt that he was slower and he was getting out of breath faster than normal. Had the time travel taken something out of him that he didn't know about? He checked his watch again.

There were still thirty five more minutes before it blew.

" Fucking time travel must have messed with my powers.... I hope I didn't leave the others too damn far behind. I didn't take that into consideration though, did I?"

He looked at his cell phone and waited for someone or the car to get close to him. He was practically by the harbor. The ship hadn't rolled in yet, was it behind schedule?

Had his math been off? God, what if he had been hours off? He hadn't taken that into consideration at all.

@Harley_Quinn20045 @Gands @Michale CS @Heading to Harbor

" Well, to explain it, seeing as everybody who were involved in these things remember, I would say a solid yes to both of your questions. Also, I don't disagree." Eros chuckled when she made the kitchen curtain clothes. "If you were going to wear kitchen curtains, there was no point in getting these lovely clothes. Also, no need for modesty, I have seen the desire of Steven... so, yeah. Kid's more awkward than a tree in the desert when it comes to you and also, concealing his emotions."

@Michale CS

"If you were going to wear kitchen curtains, there was no point in getting these lovely clothes. Also, no need for modesty, I have seen the desire of Steven... so, yeah. Kid's more awkward than a tree in the desert when it comes to you and also, concealing his emotions."

I snatched the clothes from Eros, saying fuck-all to modesty and getting out of the curtains with haste. "Yeah, I know. Super senses. I can tell how he feels - if I'm around he'd set off a lie detector if they asked him his name. So, you want me to call him, huh? Sure."

Once I was in my clothes and as I dialed Steven's number, I asked - "Should I ask Stephen to bring a pizza or do you want to order for all of us?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eden

Eden stood confused for a moment at the passenger door of the exquisitely beautiful, rare and expensive Lamborgini... that only had two seats. . . She squeaked when Shorius, who seemed to be in a bit more of a hurry and less worried about seats, scooped her small body up and sat her in his lap. He was roughly 6 ft 5 and muscularly built so he barely fit anyway. That being said, she was perched on one thigh as he managed the seat belt around them both.

" Drive please ! "

Shorius

The titan didn't mind the silliness of the pretty but small insides car, scooping up the smaller girl so all three could fit in the fancy vehicle. Let's see he thought to himself, wonderful, incredibly fast car, teenage driver, This was going to be one hell of a drive.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Harley_Quinn20045

Harley drove out of the parking lot and sped down to the harbor. When they got there, she did a 180 turn and stopped the car, waiting for Shorius and Eden to get out. "That was fun!" She squealed

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Shorius aka Mike Shore

Mike gets out quickly looking around and setting Eden down.

" There are supposed to be explosions girls. Something about a ship sinking. So, you might think about movie your car out of the way and not getting too close to early. And that goes for you too Missy. " (( Pointing to Eden .

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Harley_Quinn20045

Harley sighed. "Fine." She did another 180 turn and sped up the street, away from the exploding harbor.

@Gands

Eros Valentino- T-Rae's soon to be apartment

Eros chuckle a bit when she took the clothes and got out of the curtain in a haste. It didn't matter what era they were, humans were always modest about being naked. " I think it would be ideal that you talk to him. Mr. Campbell also wasn't affected. There is a special exception with dimension travelers. The city can't rewire them."

Eros shrugged as he looked at her. " That is your choice. As for me, I'm going to change into a more comfortable appearance, this works fine for school, but well, it has gotten old." Eros turned into his alternative appearance in a blink.

0ec1b4ad38c8c020e5e1f6891233b27d--blonde-male-models-men-models.jpg

@Michale CS

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy- Harbor

Matthew took a deep breath and focused. He had to figure out the rational reason why he was slowing down. It wasn't like time travel could take away a whole power, especially when he had those powers before he ever gone to the harbor. He paused, thinking about how his speed worked and it dawned on him. It grew more and more as time passed. It wasn't that he couldn't go fast, he was just going faster than his past limit and his body was rejecting it.

He was going too fast.

He took a deep breath and went at about half of the speed and arrived at the harbor at about the same time as the other three who had taken the car. He could see that the boat was there and heading towards the harbor. Where was it that they needed to change?

Matthew analyzed the area, smelling the air with his super senses. He smelt gases and it was then that he saw them. He wasn't sure how he missed them before when he was back here when the attack initially happened.

He paused, trying to figure out how to grab them. Even if he ran on the water, touching them would activate them.

" There are supposed to be explosions girls. Something about a ship sinking. So, you might think about movie
our car out of the way and not getting too close to early. And that goes for you too Missy. " (( Pointing to Eden .[/QUOTE]

" Shorius, from what I can see, the thing that sets off the explosions are pressure plates floating in the water. We are going to have to remove without touching them. Either Orion is going to have hurry up and get here, so we can get them or we are going to have to find an alternate route. Do you have any suggestions if the later can't happen? This explosion is the chain that starts it all."

@Gands @Harley_Quinn20045 @Harbor

Last edited:
Eros chuckle a bit when she took the clothes and got out of the curtain in a haste. It didn't matter what era they were, humans were always modest about being naked. " I think it would be ideal that you talk to him. Mr. Campbell also wasn't affected. There is a special exception with dimension travelers. The city can't rewire them."

"Wait, so I didn't have to do the funky turn to energy thing to escape it? Man, I loved those pants too." I sighed and shook my head.

Eros shrugged as he looked at her. " That is your choice. As for me, I'm going to change into a more comfortable appearance, this works fine for school, but well, it has gotten old." Eros turned into his alternative appearance in a blink.

"Must be nice... I gotta do it the hard way." I commented, before dialing Steven's number to see if he picked up. Hopefully his phone contact list knew it was me calling? I don't know how that works with time travel and phones...

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eros Valentino- T-Rae's soon to be apartment

" Hey to be fair, you never asked about universal resets before. I should have mentioned, but they only happen once in a while. Generally Adam's fault, but there is one other who can mess with this stuff."[/QUOTE]

Steven Lasket- Answering the phone

Steven stared at his phone and had to blink. He recognized that number. He picked it immediately. " Hey, T-rae is that really you? I was worried something happened when Linc and I lost track of you back-well in the future at the hotel."

@Michale CS

The Doctor

The good Doctor really had mixed feelings about getting involved in another scrap again, so quickly after escaping the last one. Still, this young flying woman seemed so excited to help and all.

" Right over there please Miss, by those two fellows ! And thanks for the lift. "

"Gentlemen, did one of you say something about rewiring ? Perhaps I can be of some assistance ? You can call me Doctor if you'd like."

The Doctor took out his Sonic screwdriver and prepared to annul the electronic triggering mechanisms of the mines his device detected.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Harley_Quinn20045

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
The good Doctor really had mixed feelings about getting involved in another scrap again, so quickly after escaping the last one. Still, this young flying woman seemed so excited to help and all.

" Right over there please Miss, by those two fellows ! And thanks for the lift. "

"Gentlemen, did one of you say something about rewiring ? Perhaps I can be of some assistance ? You can call me Doctor if you'd like."

The Doctor took out his Sonic screwdriver and prepared to annul the electronic triggering mechanisms of the mines his device detected.

"No problem! If you need anything else, I'm pretty strong and tough... what's exactly going on here? Oh, and I'm Savina. Savina Daye."

@Gands

Steven Lasket- Answering the phone

Steven stared at his phone and had to blink. He recognized that number. He picked it immediately. " Hey, T-rae is that really you? I was worried something happened when Linc and I lost track of you back-well in the future at the hotel."

"No, it's not. You're imagining it. Of course it's me. I thought I was dodging the reset by turning to energy - turns out I would dodge it because I'm not from here. Go figure. Can you bring me a pizza? I'm at my... well, it will be my apartment. I'm starved, and none of my stuff came with me when things went sideways."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Harley jumps out of the car after she parks it. She threw her jacket inside the car, and grabbed her gun in its holder and her GOOD NIGHT bat. She ran back up to harbor. When she got there she saw Matthew and Shorius. "Hey Matthew!" She yelled.

Kill Stroke

Kill Stroke looks st his phone checking the date and time and noticed how close it is to the harbor explosion. This could be a great chance to get more Godrium he checked his secret compartment and is relieved to see he still has the Godrium from earlier. He changed his bottom half into its cyborg centaur form and races off to the harbor.

Pride

Pride watch's as the people race off to the harbor he sends a tarantula hawk after each go keep a eye on the situation and begins to head to the harbor himself looks like it's time to get involved.

Lilith

Lilith knows exactly what's going on and is sure that Lucifer would want events to go as they did before so Lilith has to act without his guidance. She cast a spell to change her cloak into a wing like appendage on her back and takes off into the air flying like a bat she thinks up a few spells in her head to stop the heros including gun powder and fire spells.

Jace Dreigon

Jace stands up confused he doesn't know what's going on he did the Draco Lich spell correctly but the results were far from what needed to happen. The Green Dragon isn't here his cult is missing and the city in front of him is far from being the Beareken capital he could even see a ship made out of different materials out in the sea.

Lilian

Lilian sits up she had blacked out when the heart of Crimson Nova exploded but she's ok she sees that the heros who did this were getting back up, but something was different it seems the dark magic brought them back as undead tools for her to use. Lilian sits on her throne and the Death Moon Orb floats to her and as she sees around her floating fortress she was in a different place she wasn't even sure she was even in the same universe until she spots her younger sister Lilith but that leaves the question what time line is it. Lilian is going to need allies in this place to figure out what's going on. She sends out a couple replicas of the Death Moon Orb figureing That worthy allies would find the orbs she can create more if need be. She spots a figure that seems out of time as well and launch's one of the Orb replicas at Drake to see if he'll take it.

Crimson

Crimson rolled over onto his stomach he had no idea what just happened but it was intensely painful, he's surprised he survived it. He looks around and sees a group heading for the harbor? Guess he knows where to head hopefully he'll run into Lucifer so he can found out what the hell just happened.

Last edited:

Matthew looked over at the doctor when he arrived at the peer and thought about what he could say to him. There were a ton of things that were rushing through his mind and he wished he could find a clear thought.

He was silent, musing over what the best course of action was supposed to be.

" I imagine that a rewiring would be good to say the least. If we can stop those bombs from exploding, then things may get a whole lot better than."

When the doctor attempted to annul the electronic triggering mechanism of the mines, he would find that for once it was entirely successful.

" The long and short version of this is actually quite simple. We are trying to stop that ship from encountering those mines that are over there. It will blow up if it does. I however, think now that it should be fine..."

Matthew should have fucking known better than to utter those words. Whenever those words were uttered, things would always get worse. He sighed, as he heard the roar of a beast. He also noticed Harley and her car teleported somewhere far away.

Now, what the heck was that? He felt like it was an enemy and that was bad if it was.

Upon arrival to the harbor, Pride, Killstroke, Jace, Lilith and Lilian would notice Drake rushing towards the harbor and a group of heroes gathered trying to prevent the ship from exploding. It seemed like it was under control for the time being. However, if they wanted to make matters worse, they could try, but there were already six gathering and there could be more on the way.

Eden would notice someone flying above the area, seeming to be made of solid electricity, but he looked vaguely familiar.
@chrono @Gands @Michale CS @LoveandHate91 @Harbor

Steven Lasket

" Yeah, I should have warned you about stuff like the reset not affecting you. I can certainly bring you a pizza. I can probably be over in thirty or so minutes, barred that nothing goes wrong, but I think today is a good day. So, asides from being hungry, are you okay?" He asked, curious if she was doing okay right now.

@Michale CS

Matthew should have fucking known better than to utter those words. Whenever those words were uttered, things would always get worse. He sighed, as he heard the roar of a beast. He also noticed Harley and her car teleported somewhere far away.

Now, what the heck was that? He felt like it was an enemy and that was bad if it was.

Upon arrival to the harbor, Pride, Killstroke, Jace, Lilith and Lilian would notice Drake rushing towards the harbor and a group of heroes gathered trying to prevent the ship from exploding. It seemed like it was under control for the time being. However, if they wanted to make matters worse, they could try, but there were already six gathering and there could be more on the way.

Eden would notice someone flying above the area, seeming to be made of solid electricity, but he looked vaguely familiar.
Savina Daye Banner.png
Her head snapped to one side toward the roar. "Great! A monster to bash!" But before she just flew off to engage it, she used her telescopic vision to give it a looksee - effectively up close.

@chrono @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91 @ Harbor

Steven Lasket

" Yeah, I should have warned you about stuff like the reset not affecting you. I can certainly bring you a pizza. I can probably be over in thirty or so minutes, barred that nothing goes wrong, but I think today is a good day. So, asides from being hungry, are you okay?" He asked, curious if she was doing okay right now.

T-Rae Banner.png
"Yeah, mostly. An injured pride is all." I chuckled. Pizza? I didn't like pizza, why did I ask for it? Oh well, somehow I just felt like it now for some reason...

"I'm gonna have to get all my stuff situated, like all my stuff is gone... But at least you're still here..."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Before the Reset Settles.....

Terra shrugged and knew that it was going to be something that they were going to have to brace for. He expected it to all go terribly wrong, but it seemed he was right about his theory as time moved back- but they didn't.

It seemed that neither Crimson or Razor noticed the light that was protecting Adam. The light made all of their attacks bounce back from what should have killed them.

As the light engulfed, Crimson and Razor would feeling a burning sensation, almost as if the light wanted them dead instead of in the past.

@LoveandHate91

Jack looked over at Adam and sighed and hoped that things would be better after this. There were problems with changing time no matter how good the cause was.

The dragon nodded and he watched as the doctor made an adjustment.

As he did, the light overpowered the dragon, but the doctor was safe as he had been moved.

-----------------------------------------------------
Eros knew that this wouldn't affect him as much as the others. There were powers at play here that even he didn't understand, but he knew that his own energy and the gods amongst him were keeping them safe. He looked over at him with a heavy sigh though.

The god gave a curt nod to show that it was the truth.

@Gands

Jasper looked over at her and wondered if she was expecting someone else. He was always disappointing people, so what was one more person to his ever growing list of people?

He looked over at her and smiled as he looked over at her. He was happy that she wasn't going crazy in the shadows. Sometimes when he rescued people from the world and into the shadows, then things went badly. It wasn't like things could get any worse- actually now, that he thought, it was most likely that something was going to go horribly wrong. He took a deep breath as he understand that she was making a jest.

" Well, I am guessing that you don't notice your eyes are glowing blue. I also imagine that there is something that we don't know that we should know. The devil is always in the details after all. I imagined that we probably screwed up again. Let's see, our track record for fucking up the world now is a solid 30 to 0. We always fuck something up, even when we are trying to fix a mess. Knights tend to fuck up more than any family in the universe would admit. Tis the irony of being a night and I should know it."

He shrugged, as she pointed out what was obvious to him. His father had fucked the world again. It was common place.

" 'Tis always the joke when something you expect to save you ruins you. There are always consequences we can never.... hmmm.... that is problematic."

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

Lucky looked over at her for a brief moment and was thankful that she had listened to what he had said to her sadly though.

" You are not too far off the mark. He did indeed reset the timestream of the city," he said.

As the light engulfed, everything that was around it, there wasn't much to say. Only time could tell where they were going to land though sadly and time was a cruel mistress.

@Gands

Post-Reset

Those who stood close to the Knights during the final moments of the reset would find themselves in front of Starlight Academy, fully clothed with the exception of Lane, David, Donna, Razor and Crimson. The Knights themselves and most others weren't there. Actually, the only people on the ground were Shorius, Marina, Lillith, KillStroke and Pride.

@York @Gands @LoveandHate91

Eros felt his phone in his pockets. If there was one thing that was consistent, no matter the timeline, it was the need of people calling him because something stupid happened. He imagined that this involved Miss T-Rae since he had only gave his number to her and he hadn't heard from her before the reset. After a brief moment, he picked up the phone and took a deep breath, listening to her explain what had happened. He already knew this stuff, but he felt it was better to not tell her that he remember until he arrived at her place much later with some clothes.​

If there was one thing that the god of desire was good at, it was finding the perfect time to answer things. " I will bring you some clothes to make sure that everything is okay. I am going to take a guess on your size, but I am probably going to be right, so don't freak out about that. Also,call Steven. Kid has already pestered me."

Though Pestered was probably not the right word. He had only called twice and both times had been the same question. Why he couldn't just call the house phone was beyond the god of desire. He arrived at the apartment with some clothes for T-Rae to change in. He had seen less revealing things, so he had no shame when she answered the door naked and simply invited himself in.

@Michale CS

Matthew had been one of the first to adjust once the reset happened. He paused and looked at the date. Things were in motion already.... the ship, the other stuff. It was going to happen now. Perhaps if the ship didn't explode, things wouldn't spiral out of control. He ran pass Harley, Eden, Marina, Savina, the doctor, Pride, Shorius and Lillith. There was no time like the present. Maybe it might be a safe bet to see where he was going and try to help.

@Michale CS @Gands @York @LoveandHate91 @Harley_Quinn20045
Matthew dusted himself off and caught his breath. What the fuck was going on with him right now?

He felt that he was slower and he was getting out of breath faster than normal. Had the time travel taken something out of him that he didn't know about? He checked his watch again.

There were still thirty five more minutes before it blew.

" Fucking time travel must have messed with my powers.... I hope I didn't leave the others too damn far behind. I didn't take that into consideration though, did I?"

He looked at his cell phone and waited for someone or the car to get close to him. He was practically by the harbor. The ship hadn't rolled in yet, was it behind schedule?

Had his math been off? God, what if he had been hours off? He hadn't taken that into consideration at all.

@Harley_Quinn20045 @Gands @Michale CS @Heading to Harbor

" Well, to explain it, seeing as everybody who were involved in these things remember, I would say a solid yes to both of your questions. Also, I don't disagree." Eros chuckled when she made the kitchen curtain clothes. "If you were going to wear kitchen curtains, there was no point in getting these lovely clothes. Also, no need for modesty, I have seen the desire of Steven... so, yeah. Kid's more awkward than a tree in the desert when it comes to you and also, concealing his emotions."

@Michale CS

Matthew looked over at the doctor when he arrived at the peer and thought about what he could say to him. There were a ton of things that were rushing through his mind and he wished he could find a clear thought.

He was silent, musing over what the best course of action was supposed to be.

" I imagine that a rewiring would be good to say the least. If we can stop those bombs from exploding, then things may get a whole lot better than."

When the doctor attempted to annul the electronic triggering mechanism of the mines, he would find that for once it was entirely successful.

" The long and short version of this is actually quite simple. We are trying to stop that ship from encountering those mines that are over there. It will blow up if it does. I however, think now that it should be fine..."

@chrono @Gands @Michale CS @LoveandHate91 @Harbor

Steven Lasket

@Michale CS
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @chrono @Gands @Michale CS @LoveandHate91
@Harbor

Marina snapped awake in a heartbeat, but her mind was spinning; she could just barely process what she saw when she awoke. Somehow, they were all in front of Starlight Academy, and one of them had abruptly made a mad dash for the harbor, a look of worry on his face.

Naturally, Marina followed in his wake, only barely catching onto what was happening; a ship was about to run into some mines, but fortunately... Said mines had been de-activated now, thanks to some sort of electronic device. Though as long as they remained in the water, Marina had a feeling they might still be a problem.

"I'll take a closer look at those mines. Move them to a safer place, if I can." She said, her gaze darting out towards the spot in the water where the mines were laying in wait, well... Before they were nullified for the moment anyways.

Without waiting for any further commentary, she then, promptly dove into the water, clamping her legs together instinctively, and in a flash... She was gone. Though from what little of her was seen before she zoomed towards those mines, one could swear she had a fish tail now... In place of her legs.​