Drake could feel La Magra influence return to dormant state his body return to normal

Looking at the place he was deposited

Lord Immortus Banner.jpg
"In some respect, I have always been, and always will be. I have mastered time. I have been a Conqueror, a benevolent ruler, an adventurer, explorer, and a great deal of other things. I have been called Rama-Tut, Kang the Conqueror, The Scarlet Centurion, and Mister Gryphon among other names. Ennui sets in. What is there to do when you've quite literally 'been there, done that.'? I thought the multiverse held little to surprise me. So, I had amused myself by watching the movements of others who have some small mastery of time and space. A man in a ridiculous blue box called 'The Doctor'. I don't blame him, what mean names after all? They change by need and desire. However, this last place in the multiverse he visited caught my attention. For all my power, however, I wished no confrontation with the man who was able to regularly best things with exponentially more power than he. And so, I waited for him to depart and then, I began to analyze this... Starlight City."

Immortus Starstone.jpg

"I found it interesting. A nexus of nexuses, linked to so many places. Men who play God, Gods who play Men. And even... people from timelines that I have myself spent significant time in. It was time to look more closely at this place. It could prove to be a perfect hub from which to conquer many worlds, universes even. So, my friend, that is what I am doing here and who I am."
dumb-starbucks 2.jpg
"Hey, that's great, mister, but I just wanted to know what to write on the cup."

"Ah. Sorry. Shows just how much I need this coffee. Nate. Nate will do. How much do I owe you?"

"Tall Americano with room and an extra shot, that will be 3.75"

And So, Immortus, Master of Time, pulled out from his cape, a Starbucks card and swiped it.
"Can you round that up to five because I'm not carrying cash. Just arrived in this time"

"Sure, no problem Nate. Step just over there so I can take the next customer and we'll have that right up for you."

Not long later he was sitting in the cafe' staring out across the harbor, watching people appear and disappear though portals. He chuckled to himself, absently. "This looks like my kind of town..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @ anyone who might notice a multiverse-traveling conqueror sipping coffee in a Starbucks near the Harbor

By some unknown means, a portal underneath Lilith, Lilian, her summons, Jace, Pride, Killstroke and Rizer causing them to disappear. Due to being in close vicinity of the death orb, Drake and La Magra were moved and were plopped into an empty parking lot near the harbor. Savina would notice her target had disappeared for now.

Matthew and Nicholas shrugged and waited for something that needed their attention.

@chrono @Michale CS

Zane/ Living Lightening and Nathan Stone

Nathan was silently watching her, trying to figure out what her angle was. He couldn't figure out why she would hurt his father but not kill him. He had expected her to be some hero though.

" Well, that is lovely and all. I imagine that you overwhelmed him when you did that. He doesn't take psychic attacks well at all. Trust me on this, so I imagine that is why he fell out of the sky."

He could tell that she seemed stressed about something, but he didn't bother to ask what it was.

" Nobody ever intends to hurt anyone. My name is Nathan, I do go to school here, but that isn't important now."

Laura

Laura shrugged as the monster disappeared as she caught Shorius's spear. " So, guy who threw this, would you like it back? Perhaps we should go help the ones near the mines."

@Gands @York

Eros, Steven Lasket and Lincoln Campbell.

" Where you wearing clothes bought from here? I imagine that since they were bought later in the timeline, they were nuked for that reason. But that's just a guess."

" That is simple enough to explain. Starlight City is in the past, your world is still in whatever time it was in. So, this world is behind other worlds."

Lincoln shrugged and sighed and took a slice of pizza.

@Michale CS
Shorius aka Mike Shore

Shorius extends his senses, confirming the monster is gone from the harbor waters. Sensing Laura, he turned to her.

" My Lady, I am called Shorius, my use name here in this city is Mike Shore if you like. You shouldn't handle that for too long. It has become attuned to me. ( He reaches out and it returns, materializing in his hand. ) Yes, there was a young woman who preceded me into the water. You are right we should head over and help her.

@York @LuckycoolHawk9
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Others(?)

Marina set to work removing the detonators on the mines while they were still out of comission. That way the risk of them going off was minimized as she moved onto phase 2 of her plan; relocation. With a mighty heave, she attempted to drag them out of the way of the ship's path, one by one. She'd have to figure out a way to dispose of them later, but her main concern was keeping that ship these mines had apparently been meant for intact...​

Marina set to work removing the detonators on the mines while they were still out of comission. That way the risk of them going off was minimized as she moved onto phase 2 of her plan; relocation. With a mighty heave, she attempted to drag them out of the way of the ship's path, one by one. She'd have to figure out a way to dispose of them later, but her main concern was keeping that ship these mines had apparently been meant for intact...​

savina-daye-banner-png.148832

Well... there's something she could do! She saw the woman dragging the mines around in the water with her enhanced senses so she flew over to help. Hovering for a moment she analyzed two of the mines, then looked off into the distance, then back at the mines.
"Ever do skeet shooting?" Savina said as she hefted one of the mines carefully then tossed it into the distance in a long arc. She followed that with tossing a second mine - straight at the first! The two mines collided and exploded midair. Savina hadn't even noticed Shorius yet, she'd been a little distracted and was just looking for a way to showboat.

At the predictable, are you insane? - look she must have gotten from the swimming woman, she shrugged. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I might not hit every time. But from the looks of those explosions I could probably handle it... still better not try. I'm new around here, you know any place I can haul these things off to one by one if you hand them to me? I'm Savina, by the way. Savina Daye, and yes, my parents had a twisted sense of humor. My middle name is Thea, so literally Savina Thea Daye. Of course they were both metas so they were banking I'd be one- Oh? Should we be focusing on the mines? My bad."

@York @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @ harbor peeps

Eros, Lincoln and Steven- Steven's apartment

" That could also be true. There were other solutions to Adam's problem, but alas, he did what he does best and acted rashly. I can't imagine how many people wound up in the hospital from being injured during the transition. It's a good thing none of you were injured. Those injured with physical wounds are reset with wounds, doesn't matter how they got them. But I'm getting off track," Eros said, stopping himself.

" I told you that you would eventually like pizza," Steven said teasingly.

Lincoln simply sighed and shook his head.

@Michale CS

Nathan Stone- Harbor ( Out of water)

Nathan rolled his eyes when she explained her situation. " Well, Miss Eden, it is nice to meet you and I can transport my father fine, but we are going to have to walk. I don't own a car. Neither does he, never saw the point of it. You can get anywhere by flying or teleporting. Cars are just annoying to deal with. Though, I imagine what you saw was a displacement. It occasionally happens where a person is moved to a new area. Rare, but not uncommon."

@Gands

Gabriel Clark- Parking Lot

Standing in the parking lot was a tall man with green eyes who surveyed Drake for a moment.
3ce7fb4af79d08b5466c3bbfc4075e5d.jpg

Though you could have sworn his eyes were shimmering a second ago, he looked normal.

6a28af18d89fb4b3fbe352b0c1929ac2--beautiful-person-beautiful-eyes.jpg
" I had to stop before you do something stupid again. I'm Gabriel Clark, i'm a vampire here. Drake, let's walk and talk as we head to a safe spot to discuss your situation."

@chrono

Orion and Joe- Starbucks

Joe looked out the window and tapped his fingers. Hopefully, this Nate wouldn't be trouble, but he didn't dwell on it for long as he helped the next customer who ordered an ice coffee.

Orion after getting his coffee looked over and saw that he couldn't find a table. " Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?" He asked Nate.

@Michale CS

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy, Nicholas Harris and Laura and Mason Gray

Nicholas looked over at her and answered her question. " It isn't common, but seeing as this place is getting more unstable, it has been happening frequently. So, as of now, yes, it is common."

Meanwhile Laura looked over at Shorius and listened. It was all she could do as she couldn't see his gestures like others.

" I imagine that any weapon becomes attuned to their masters. I had learned to never use someone else's weapons as it is likely that you may be screwed if you do. It's like playing a dangerous game of Russian roulette. I imagine that the others can help her, but it doesn't seem we have threats nearby for now. That can change in a split second though."

Marina would have proven to be successful in her effort of moving the mines as they were extremely light for some reason. They were about as heavy as a feather which was highly unusual in of itself. It was almost as if they were a decoy to distract from something else that was happening. It wasn't entirely obvious what the other something else was though as the waters were entirely calm as of right now, not a ripple in sight.

Nicholas was about to address Savina more when he noticed that she was gone. That was his problem with the youth of today- they were given a second to evaluate the situation and would rush off. He slid the cuffs back onto his hands to limit his powers for now.

As he watched Savina play catch with the mines, he couldn't help but chuckle. It was the sort of reckless thing he had done when he was starting as it was the kind of stuff Matthew also did. There were times for that, but he didn't stop her since she seemed to be able to hand herself. He looked out at the ship and gauged who was on it, seeing who was accounted for.

As he watched the ship, he noticed that someone on board had dropped the lifeboat and climbed into it. It seemed strange to him and he wasn't sure what that meant, but he assumed that the person who was leaving had assumed the worst. He understood that, but the problem with that theory is that they were steering towards them. He paused and looked at the mines and noticed that .... a distraction, but from what? His question was answered when the top of the boat set on fire. It hadn't been an explosion that had destroyed the boat. Someone had destroyed it on board to make sure it didn't make it.

It seemed that the four had three options now. Option 1) Continue to move the mines. Option 2) Help put out the fire or Option 3) Investigate and interrogate the person who escaped on a life boat.

@York @Gands @Michale CS @Harbor

Last edited:
Eros, Lincoln and Steven- Steven's apartment

" That could also be true. There were other solutions to Adam's problem, but alas, he did what he does best and acted rashly. I can't imagine how many people wound up in the hospital from being injured during the transition. It's a good thing none of you were injured. Those injured with physical wounds are reset with wounds, doesn't matter how they got them. But I'm getting off track," Eros said, stopping himself.

" I told you that you would eventually like pizza," Steven said teasingly.

Lincoln simply sighed and shook his head.
t-rae-banner-png.148833

I shook my head at Steven, but I still smiled. He had me, so it was my solemn duty as a capricious woman to backpedal and make it seem like it was planned. "It's not a matter of like, actually. I think I'm just that hungry. Maybe if the first thing I eat after being this hungry is one of my favorites, it won't stack up again. Anyhow..."

I looked over at Eros, and smiled. "Bad things are happening somewhere right now, aren't there? For once... I really don't care. Except, I should have asked for beer, too. Jesus did water to wine, can Eros do tap water to beer?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

As he watched the ship, he noticed that someone on board had dropped the lifeboat and climbed into it. It seemed strange to him and he wasn't sure what that meant, but he assumed that the person who was leaving had assumed the worst. He understood that, but the problem with that theory is that they were steering towards them. He paused and looked at the mines and noticed that .... a distraction, but from what? His question was answered when the top of the boat set on fire. It hadn't been an explosion that had destroyed the boat. Someone had destroyed it on board to make sure it didn't make it.

It seemed that the four had three options now. Option 1) Continue to move the mines. Option 2) Help put out the fire or Option 3) Investigate and interrogate the person who escaped on a life boat.

"Fire seems a bigger priority than the mines, as long as you're in the water to deal with it." She said to Marina, and impulsively flew off to try to do options 2 and 3 simultaneously. She flew up high and fast after grabbing an abandoned small boat ( well somewhat small, about ten feet long ). Her goal? Come down hard splashing enough seawater over the deck of the ship to put it out and push the lifeboat back toward the ship. Sure she might sink the lifeboat, but then she could grab the guy from the water easy enough, and the fire would be out, right?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Gands

Orion and Joe- Starbucks

Joe looked out the window and tapped his fingers. Hopefully, this Nate wouldn't be trouble, but he didn't dwell on it for long as he helped the next customer who ordered an ice coffee.

Orion after getting his coffee looked over and saw that he couldn't find a table. " Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?" He asked Nate.

lord-immortus-banner-jpg.150007

"Of course not. I don't own this place... yet. Excuse the elaborate garb, I arrived here unexpectedly, as I suspect most people do. I'm Nathaniel, but you may call me Nate." 40th Century contact lenses built with cutting edge sensors and of course, internet connection told Lord Immortus all that would be publicly known about this... creature fairly instantaneously, and it fascinated him. De-aging himself might prove useful at times. This bore further study.

"Luckily, I had a bit of plastic on me when I arrived, and so caffeine was not far away, and amazingly, cross-world Starbucks cards work just fine."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Shorius aka Mike Shore

Shorius had started to help Marina, but was surprised at the lightness of the mines. There really wasn't much to them. Then he surfaced to notice the explosion Savina made. The woman moved and acted like a hummingbird on steroids. Then he notices the smoke at the boat and her subsequent use of water to try and fight the fire. His eye caught the fellow on the boat... Now it stands to reason, that was suspicious.

{ To Laura } "The ship is on fire, the crazy flying woman is trying to put the fire out and there is a suspicious person trying to escape on a lifeboat. I am going to get the person from the lifeboat. Can you help put the fire out on that ship ?"

Then he raced through the water to get to mister lifeboat. His ocean born senses reaching out so he could zero in on him or her. His plan was to pull the survivor at top speed and pull him or her under the water. Then swim at savage speeds & drag the person out of the harbor.

@York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven, Eros and Lincoln

Steven looked over at her for a brief moment and knew that she was going to come up with another excuse, so he knew that he had already lost the argument before it had even began. He looed over at her. " Sure, I believe you. Hunger can make you like anything. I guess I will have to buy that story at least for now, T-rae."

Eros chuckled. " The water to wine was me. Jesus desired for it to be wine and well, I obliged. His father gave him everything expect magical drink changing powers. That's something the bible won't tell you. But yeah, if you desire it to be beer, sure." Eros replied.

@Michale CS

Laura and Mason Gray

Mason wasn't an idiot and he had been paying attention to the heroes. He saw one of them splash the boat. It was both 100% chance it was going to hit him and knock him over and put the fire out on the boat. The one time he hated the odds. There were three types of odds he couldn't change. Equal odds, mostly 50/50, 100% odds and the 0% chance. Those three sets of odds were his kryptonite besides hearing. He paused and closed his eyes as the boat and floated. He could swim, but he couldn't escape. Only one option was left. Time to play deaf and dumb.

It seemed that things were going fine for the heroes for once. It seemed that nothing was going to go wrong and that was a good thing. After suffering near loss and multiple dangerous situations, it must have been a relaxing break for things to go their way. It was so rare that once it was all done, it would be worth celebrating. But first, there was the loose ends to tie up like the mines and the mystery man who left the boat.

Laura could have put out the fire. " I would have, but it seemed that she both knocked our friend off and managed to get the boat all clear. Perhaps, I can assist you in helping to find out the case of this guy. He seems rather suspicious to me."

Laura followed Shorius. " Sir, you should give up now while you have the chance."

Mason looked over at the others and took a deep breath. He pointed to his ears to indicate he was deaf and couldn't hear them. Hopefully, they weren't super stupid and understood that.

@Gands @Michale CS @York

Orion

Orion arched an eyebrow at the strange comment and simply shrugged it off. Sometimes people said weird things when they were under stress or tired. " It's nice to meet you Nate, I'm Orion." He smiled, happy to know that the other man hadn't gotten mad when he asked him the question. There would have been others who weren't so kind as him. He looked over at him and took a deep breath before he looked around and wondered what he should eat.

"Starlight City is good with cards. Cash is harder, but cards always work everywhere. I never understand why, but it just does," he said to the other man.

@Michale CS

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Eros chuckled. " The water to wine was me. Jesus desired for it to be wine and well, I obliged. His father gave him everything expect magical drink changing powers. That's something the bible won't tell you. But yeah, if you desire it to be beer, sure." Eros replied.

@Michale CS
t-rae-banner-png.148833
"Maybe here, but where I come from, he didn't have an Eros to lean on. But yeah, beer would help this. So... after this, what next? I start getting all my stuff set up again? Reclaim my post on the special team that may not exist yet?" I asked, partaking of the offerings.

@LuckycoolHawk9
Laura followed Shorius. " Sir, you should give up now while you have the chance."

Mason looked over at the others and took a deep breath. He pointed to his ears to indicate he was deaf and couldn't hear them. Hopefully, they weren't super stupid and understood that.
"Oh! You're deaf." She said, making sure to face him so he could lip read. She made a quick sign to him in ASL -
"You are in trouble."

She signed, as she hovered near him, keeping an eye while the others approached.
@Gands @York

Orion
Orion arched an eyebrow at the strange comment and simply shrugged it off. Sometimes people said weird things when they were under stress or tired. " It's nice to meet you Nate, I'm Orion." He smiled, happy to know that the other man hadn't gotten mad when he asked him the question. There would have been others who weren't so kind as him. He looked over at him and took a deep breath before he looked around and wondered what he should eat.

"Starlight City is good with cards. Cash is harder, but cards always work everywhere. I never understand why, but it just does," he said to the other man.

"Well, Orion, do you think you could point me in the direction of a good pawn shop and a decent hotel? I've got some things I could pawn to get some initial money before I settle in to whatever occupation I decide upon, and I'll need a base of operations so to speak..."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Shorius aka Mike Shore

Shorius frowned at Mason, having some severe doubts about mister playing dumb.

" I will take him to shore I think Miss, unless you feel confident about that. I wouldn't trust him a bit. Whoever takes him in, the other finishes helping with the mines !."

Either way, Shorius will either drag Mason to shore or finish helping with the mines.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @York

Drake responded ok and headed with him to discuss how this modern world has changed

Eden Haller

Eden trailed along behind the other two men. She was in pretty good shape for a teenaged girl since she had a regular training routine.

During the long quiet trip back to the school..at least she hoped it was back to the school. She monitored the young man's surface thought for intent.

"Are we going back to the school ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Okay, I'll keep working on the mines." She gave Shorius a thumbs-up and started to round up the mines in one area, looking around to find buoy lines to link them together so she could drag a bunch of them out of the way at once once she'd gathered them up - presuming there was any way of tying them together - a handle or something.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @York

Mason Gray and Garett Gunn

Mason nodded to affirm that he was indeed deaf. He looked over at her and nodded, signing back an O and a K. He understood what she meant by this.

Mason ignored Shorius's frown. He was sure that someone might be suspicious, but he could argue against it.

Mason was hopeful for a moment when he looked at the mines and smiled. Odds were he was going exactly where he wanted too. There was no proof he had anything to do with the mines or the fire.

Whenever the man decided he was going to take him to shore, he agreed. Hopefully, he was gentle.

As Savina worked, a rowboat came into the area. One of the crew members, a man with a gray beanie who looked more like a wannabe hipster than a sailor looked over. " Miss, is there anything the crew or I can do to help you with the mines? We probably wouldn't have make it out and my fellow soldiers wanted to thank you for saving us. So, if there is any way we can, please tell us."

@Michale CS @Gands @York

Gabriel Clark

After a good distance, the duo would arrived at a restaurant. It seemed ritzy and skivvy at the same time. " Welcome to Blazing Stars/ Glistening Beauties. Please come in, we can talk more in my office here."

@chrono

Nathan Stone

Nathan, who was considerably strong for someone who was mostly supporting his adoptive father who was mostly unconscious for the time there, only waking up once in a while.

Hell, he did it fucking again. Got himself into a mess instead of quitting like he said he was going to," Nathan thought. Depending on how deep she probed, she would either get the whole thought or a generally ticked off aura from the man.

" Well, color me impressed, you know directions. We are indeed going back to the school."

@Gands

Steven, ,Lincoln and Eros

" Yes, you can do all of those little things to your heart desires, you can rejoin the team and such. Nicholas's memory wasn't wiped, so you should be able to get back on the team. I think you should enjoy the calm while it lasts, if I learned one thing, it never lasts here. Something always disturbs the peace." Lincoln was silent, sipping his soda and watching Steven enjoy it too. Eros looked at T-rae. " Also, your water is beer."

Orion

Orion frowned. " I know where there is a decent hotel, but I can't help with the pawn shop. We don't have one. Though, my old c- boss, Connor does take objects if they are magical for money. There also might be one downtown. Wait, give me one minute," he pulled out a map. " Ahh, I found one. It is also really close to the hotel we have, would you mind if I bring you?"

@Michale CS

Mike Shore aka Shorius

Shorius pulls, carries or drags Mason through and out of the water and onto shore. Now he is looking for someone to hand Mason off to. He doesn't say anything, interrogation really isn't his strength.

Eden Haller

Eden trails behind Nathan. She catches that he is rather.... upset with his father. The why's of the whole thing elude her. She is in decent shape for a teenager having had some good basic cardio training. She wonders how this effects the school she is being sent to.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Michale CS

As Savina worked, a rowboat came into the area. One of the crew members, a man with a gray beanie who looked more like a wannabe hipster than a sailor looked over. " Miss, is there anything the crew or I can do to help you with the mines? We probably wouldn't have make it out and my fellow soldiers wanted to thank you for saving us. So, if there is any way we can, please tell us."

@Gands @York

"Well, I could use a place to ditch all of the mines after they're disarmed... maybe a huge fishing net or something? I could, like toss em in there, water polo style once I have them defused?" Savina pretty much thought aloud, smiling at the guy. "Think that'd work?"

Steven, ,Lincoln and Eros

" Yes, you can do all of those little things to your heart desires, you can rejoin the team and such. Nicholas's memory wasn't wiped, so you should be able to get back on the team. I think you should enjoy the calm while it lasts, if I learned one thing, it never lasts here. Something always disturbs the peace." Lincoln was silent, sipping his soda and watching Steven enjoy it too. Eros looked at T-rae. " Also, your water is beer."

t-rae-banner-png.148833

"Sweet. Thanks Eros." I sipped the beer and realized sweet was more than descriptive. It tasted more like an apple ale but I wasn't going to complain. I didn't exactly expect a Dark Guiness from a guy named after - or the actual - greek god of love. Or was it Roman, really I wasn't great at ancient history...

Orion

Orion frowned. " I know where there is a decent hotel, but I can't help with the pawn shop. We don't have one. Though, my old c- boss, Connor does take objects if they are magical for money. There also might be one downtown. Wait, give me one minute," he pulled out a map. " Ahh, I found one. It is also really close to the hotel we have, would you mind if I bring you?"

@Michale CS

"As far as magical objects go... I don't suppose sufficiently advanced technology would suffice? I expect not." Immortus almost chuckled at the production of a physical map - on paper yet - how quaint. "Yes, if your map shows me a place I can turn more base materials into actual cash I can spend, I'd be happy to come along. I suppose I could establish myself as a repairman... They still use television sets here, I see. I'm rather confident that I could repair those or whatever personal computers exist here. A modest start - makes for a good story later, you see..."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Gabriel Clark- Shining Stars/ Glistening Beauties, Main office

" So, Mr. Drake where would you like to start? There is a ton to cover and as easy as it would be to detail everything different about this week, it might be better if I had a starting point and we can go from there."

@chrono

Garret Gunn - Ocean

Garrett looked over at her and smiled. " That is something that I think is feasible," he said, as he pulled one out from the boat he was on the boat, smiling and tossing it over to her, hoping that she would usually it wisely. He hoped that his aim didn't trap her and she caught it.

@Michale CS @York

Mason Gray/ Matthew/ Nicholas Star/ Shadow- Shoreline/ Docks

Nicholas had thankfully had finally arrived on the scene and looked over at Shorius and raised a skeptical eyebrow. " So, why are you holding this man for arrest? I need to know to write it in the paper."

Mason frowned and was about to convey something, but frowned expressing that he felt sad and confused. Acting was his strong suit. Matthew looked over and understand. " Nicholas, I believe he is deaf and wants to convey something to us, but can't since Mr. Shorius is holding his hands." Shadow nodded in agreement.

Nathan Stone- In route to the school

Nathan was happy that the girl had managed to keep with him, though he didn't say that allowed and he stopped at the gate, groaning. He hadn't thought he would need his key to get back to the academy and had left at his dorm. Taking Zane's badge, he scanned it and it open, dragging the body, his body conveying that he didn't want to be talked too.

Eros, Lincoln and Steven - The apartment

Lincoln wondered if the beer was good, but he had had enough incidents with alcohol to know that he couldn't handle it. He looked over at Eros. " I apologize for it taking like apple ale, back in Ancient Greece, they didn't have as strong drinks as the ones they make today and I haven't master perfecting them."

Steven smiled, happy to just be there with T-rae.

Orion- Showing Nathaniel around.

Orion looked over at him and wondered what he meant by advanced technology. Was he talking about tech more advanced then here or was he joking? He couldn't tell if it made him feel better or worse not knowing this information. He looked over at him and smiled. " Well, there are phones for TV too, but I am sure that some residents might need their televisions and computers fixed. We actually don't have a repair man in the city, most people use magic, but sometimes it can't fix it. You know, I don't understand why technology is so big- but then again, I was never exposed to it before arriving here." Orion's phrasing was deliberate to reveal his true origin and that was good. Hopefully, he could accompany the man around.

@Michale CS

Shorius / Mike Shore

Shorius stood in front of the other two men. He had a slightly confused look on his face. He released Mason pretty quickly, mostly his grip had to do with not letting the man drown, at least in his own mind.

" You know it started rather like this. Some of us received a tip that someone was going to try and bomb the harbor. So we came down here quickly to look into it. I own a business just up the way there. I am a good swimmer, so I started to help that lady there with the mines, we were attacked, but whoever was responsible for that has since gotten away. I was personally set apon by some sort of summoned creature. It vanished. Not long after that, the flying woman ( he points ), told me there was a fellow setting the boat on fire... which she put out with some sort of giant wave. I found this fellow in the water and dragged him to shore. He's inferred that he cannot speak. Mostly I didn't want him to thrash around in the water and make things worse for the both of us. ! I don't arrest people gentlemen, but since I assumed the authorities would show up eventually, I stayed with this man, who might be a witness. As for my story, the flying woman, the woman there still in the water will have seen me helping. I came with ( he thinks for a brief moment ) Mathew.. and Adam at the school knows me. "

Shorius, done with his soliloquy stands dripping in front of the other two men.

"Oh, my name is Mike Shore, my private name among friends, is Shorius and Eros Valentino is my Uncle. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eden Haller

Eden followed the enigmatic Nathan all the way back to the school. At least it was a lovely day. Nathan was a grump. He seemed strong enough, but his face carried that, don't F*&^*%ing talk to me expression.

So, she left him alone. When he opened the gate and strode through with his father's unconscious body, she didn't say a word, not one stinking word. She marched herself back to the office area and sat back down on the bench, clearly wishing the other crazy girl hadn't bothered with her earlier.

Hrumph.

@LuckycoolHawk9