• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He gestured to Ryan and decided to ask her a question." Can he join us for lunch?" He asked, curious what the goddess was going to reply to him quite honestly.

goddess eyes grew wide with shock as she followed the gesture to see Ryan for the first time.

She took in a gasped

and then bowed her head slightly, saying to Ryan "I am very sorry for not speaking to you, sir. I have been so focused on Mr Orion-San here that I did not even notice your entry. If you don't mind, we would be honored to take lunch with you. "

Having apologized, she lifted her eyes to meet his and studied him more carefully now as she began to form a thought. "Are you the garou...the werewolf?"

"Plunk" Keiichi added compulsively, feeling slightly embarrassed immediately after.

The man with the white wings was back, saying " Besides the possiblity that it can either be bad or good, there are also some things that are risky too. Talking to a stranger is fine on the phone, but going into strange places isn't. There are just as many good people as there are bad people in this city,"

At first, Keiichi agreed and wondered why he didn't say that, then he realized he didn't say it because it was not his experience at all. Things were more dangerous at home for the most part, at least when the home was the temple. Going out was more often in search of a solution than the way to get a problem. Still, in light of what was going on, he wasn't about to contradict what the winged man was saying at this moment.

" Can I try a piece?" Nathan asked, waking Keiichi up again to what was going on around him.

"Umm. Actually..." Keiichi began pulling out some of the many lunches Belldandy had packed, intending to give them away to the students in the dorm rooms.

He put one in front of Nathan "You can have one of your own. It's a little big for you, so don't worry about eating the whole thing. In fact, some of them actually taste better when you get older. " he said, thinking of the sushi.

He also put one in front of Julienne "And now, here is a lunch for you"

He had a thought, and spoke to Eros. "I bet Belldandy asked you to come to lunch with us as soon as I was away, didn't she? Well, there's plenty. She actually made them as an outreach for the dorms. Our house has even more. They say she's one of the best cooks in Heaven, but you look like would know better than I would" he said, putting a lunch down on the table for the winged man.

Belldandy. Heaven. If only that earthquake hadn't happened...maybe he would still be with her in their new little home now. Maybe experiencing Heaven in another way. Doing this, that, and the other thing as Urd would say instead of being surrounded by powerful beings with crazy things going on.

Keiichi sighed. The more things changed, the more they were staying the same.

"Shut up and don't move. And I didn't need my powers to come to that conclusion, but I do need them to make sure that when Captain Hunk here gets you out from under the rocks that he doesn't tear something that causes you to bleed out. Unless of course you really want to lose a leg." I quipped back. See, I'm doing the right thing, but nothing in the rules says I always have to be nice about it. And honestly, the poor girl really could lose her leg. I had to keep her occupied while Steve used his muscles in conjunction with my direction so we could get the stuff off of her without grabbing a major blood vessel.

@Unyielding @LuckycoolHawk9
Alice flinched after the woman's last comment. Alice was never really in to heroes but she was not really against them either. Her real beef was with the crookit police. However if this person was a suppose hero, Alice was close to making an exception. Like even though Alice was not exactly siding with the greater good, all she wanted to do was get a quick pick of the two heroes faces so she could make some money. She did not plan on killing them nor harming anyone anymore then she had to. Worst yet, nobody even saw her do anything. So what was this super's problem. If she was not in so much pain and stuck under a rock, she would being giving this super a piece of her mind. At last, she could not and was force to bare the horrible attitude that was watching her get amputated by a freaking rock. To think, she could be playing her favorite video game right now. Tears continued to fall down her face as she sniffled and tried to hold back the wailing.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS

The first person to respond to her cries for help was one of the newcomers. A female seemed very self centered. She started blabbering about how Alice's deception trick was not going to work and that she already found her Glitch costume. All of this while, the rock slowly sunk deeper in her leg. Then she threatened to burn her cornea if she tried to get up.

This person clearly was a hero, or a very smart one. Granted she was right about Alice removing her disguise to hide the fact about being Glitch, who would risk crushing their leg for something like this. Especially when a fight could break out. She grunted while looking in the direction of her leg and then turn to the girl. "Cornea? What the hell... Ouch, ouch, arghhh. Listen, this is the real thing. Please get the rock off my leg before it snaps off!"

Then Steven came over mention that Alice was not joking. She wanted to chuckle but someone dug up her costume so she had nothing to laugh about. Then she screamed, trying to pull her self out of the rocks but it just made it worst. Tears rolled down her face as the pain escalated. Her phone started vibrating making the pain worst. "Ouch ouch ouch! Please I swear in not deceiving you
Watching from a safe distance was the illusionist who no one was paying attention too who had been changing his form just for the hell of it. He assumed that the other woman knew about that, but it wasn't like he was doing anything illegal at the moment to be quite honest. If he was going to be honest, this whole mess was slightly amusing to him to say the least bit.

The illusionist was surprised that Captain America clone A was certain that she was hurt, he hadn't expected him to be the talkative type. He wondered if the girl had thought this plan through or had hoped that everything was going to work out her way, it certainly wasn't the case it seemed. He looked at the ground, and decided t stay to watch the show. Best case, the girl was okay, worst case, he could hear some breaking bones happening.

The illusionist watched as the local hero, that gallant tree man dug up the costume and he was curious to who this strange girl was. Was she someone who was a common criminal or was she someone who was much more important? He wondered if Crypt or someone else had something to do with the literal broken church, or if this was going to be something else entirely. He bite down on his lower lip.
@Unyielding @Michale CS

I used my T-Ray vision on her leg, seeing she really was hurt. "Okay, so you screwed up and got hurt. I'm stronger than I look but I think ol Steve here is the man we need to dig you out. Steve, you're going to have to move the rocks carefully. I'll use my vision to direct you in the way that's not going to injure her worse. Got it?" I didn't need to look over my shoulder to sense where Cap the Second was standing.
Lincoln was watching as the other woman seemed to be pointing out the obvious to the girl with the leg wedged under a rock. He looked over to see that Steve seemed to be the name of the other man and he was strong enough to move these rocks. He would notice that for the future, in case. He was silent, debating what else he could say to make the situation better. He was quiet, not mentioning that he could rest a broken leg.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Alice clenched her teeth at the thought of having to bare the pain another second longer because this woman was all talk. At last, she would have to wait for a useful person to dig her out. Her phone kept vibrating under the rubble much to her annoyance. Given the pattern of the vibration, she knew it was a text message. The question now was from who. Still these were the least of her worries as she still had to bare the pain and the constant blabber from the useless super. "What a observation super. Did you need your powers to come to that conclusion!" Despite how mad she was, the fear of losing her leg and being crippled combine with the increasing pain caused a flood of tears to roll down her face. Yes, Alice was officially crying unable to do anything but wait for this torture to stop.
Twiggy was busy examining the costume and was too busy to correct the girl's sarcasm. If he was paying attention, he was going to probably to mention that it was good in the slightest and that she would on it in her free time. He heard a buzzing and went to go and see if he could find it. Sadly, he could not find the phone and he looked back at the costume. He remembered this costume now, it was hard to forget the girl who had tried to attack him back at the harbor. He wondered if she was also the one who had shot an arrow at him and Lincoln, it was entirely possible to the hero. " I got a question for you. Why were you attacking me? I imagine that this had something to do with Cerin or at the very least money. It always seems to be the case for me. So, what did he entice you with?" He asked her quite honestly.

@Michale CS @Unyielding
"Shut up and don't move. And I didn't need my powers to come to that conclusion, but I do need them to make sure that when Captain Hunk here gets you out from under the rocks that he doesn't tear something that causes you to bleed out. Unless of course you really want to lose a leg." I quipped back. See, I'm doing the right thing, but nothing in the rules says I always have to be nice about it. And honestly, the poor girl really could lose her leg. I had to keep her occupied while Steve used his muscles in conjunction with my direction so we could get the stuff off of her without grabbing a major blood vessel
Steven had been paying attention to everything and he had been listening to what T- Rae had to say to him. He wasn't sure if he was the only one here, but he was the person who would have the most unbiased result here. Twiggy might want to drop a rock on her, Shadow might want to punch her, Lincoln was useful and even if T-rae could, she might hurt the girl. He looked over at her and decided to get her attention. " Let's get cracking, the longer that rock stays on her leg, the more likely it will be that she can hurt herself in some way. So, give me some direction so I don't break her leg by any chance," he said, waiting for directions.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

He gestured to Ryan and decided to ask her a question." Can he join us for lunch?" He asked, curious what the goddess was going to reply to him quite honestly.

goddess eyes grew wide with shock as she followed the gesture to see Ryan for the first time.

She took in a gasped

and then bowed her head slightly, saying to Ryan "I am very sorry for not speaking to you, sir. I have been so focused on Mr Orion-San here that I did not even notice your entry. If you don't mind, we would be honored to take lunch with you. "

Having apologized, she lifted her eyes to meet his and studied him more carefully now as she began to form a thought. "Are you the garou...the werewolf?"
Ryan was used to being unnoticed, it was the story of his life to be quite honest. It was not new to him, but that wasn't the case this time.

He had woken up a lot later than normal and he was slightly annoyed. He was annoyed that he had been woken up by the earthquake and he looked over at Bellandy who was calming down Orion. He had planned to do if he found him. The goddess seemed to beat him to the punch.

Ryan looked at her and tried not to say much more. He looked at her. " Yes, I'm the werewolf. Well, the defective psychic werewolf if you would like to be technical about it. I would love to eat some food with you."

@Kingof192

"Plunk" Keiichi added compulsively, feeling slightly embarrassed immediately after.

The man with the white wings was back, saying " Besides the possiblity that it can either be bad or good, there are also some things that are risky too. Talking to a stranger is fine on the phone, but going into strange places isn't. There are just as many good people as there are bad people in this city,"

At first, Keiichi agreed and wondered why he didn't say that, then he realized he didn't say it because it was not his experience at all. Things were more dangerous at home for the most part, at least when the home was the temple. Going out was more often in search of a solution than the way to get a problem. Still, in light of what was going on, he wasn't about to contradict what the winged man was saying at this moment.

" Can I try a piece?" Nathan asked, waking Keiichi up again to what was going on around him.

"Umm. Actually..." Keiichi began pulling out some of the many lunches Belldandy had packed, intending to give them away to the students in the dorm rooms.

He put one in front of Nathan "You can have one of your own. It's a little big for you, so don't worry about eating the whole thing. In fact, some of them actually taste better when you get older. " he said, thinking of the sushi.

He also put one in front of Julienne "And now, here is a lunch for you"

He had a thought, and spoke to Eros. "I bet Belldandy asked you to come to lunch with us as soon as I was away, didn't she? Well, there's plenty. She actually made them as an outreach for the dorms. Our house has even more. They say she's one of the best cooks in Heaven, but you look like would know better than I would" he said, putting a lunch down on the table for the winged man.

Belldandy. Heaven. If only that earthquake hadn't happened...maybe he would still be with her in their new little home now. Maybe experiencing Heaven in another way. Doing this, that, and the other thing as Urd would say instead of being surrounded by powerful beings with crazy things going on.

Keiichi sighed. The more things changed, the more they were staying the same

Nathan wasn't sure what to make of the strange effect that he gave after that speech.

Eros knew that everything he was saying was the truth. He had been alive long enough to know how nature, both human and supernatural worked and how desire worked with things. He wasn't alive because of luck, he was live because he understood what made the world the way it was to be quite honest. He wasn't expecting any contradiction as he looked at the ground, wondering what else he could say to them.

Eros watched as Keiichi answered the young meta-human hybrid question and seemed to pull lunches that had prepared for multiple people, how fascinating.

Eros watched as Nathan inspected it, almost as if he was afraid that something was going to happen too. That was the thing that fascinated him the most about children, their curious nature that made them examine every little thing.

Julienne stared at it for a brief moment and opened it and started to eat it.

Eros wasn't one for human food and wasn't about to humble him with the answer of yes, but he knew that it was the truth. " It's so very rare that things like this happen around her, but it is good that there are people who care about this school. It kind of attracts danger without even attending to do that. It is the reason that we have so many precautions around her, it isn't so much for us, but them.

As cold and unfeeling, or rather uninterested, Eros did care for people in his own unique. There was the creation of Cupid, David, who was actually more of something else than the others he cared for. He wondered if things were ever normal, or what normal even was for this insane city to be quite honest. He had almost missed it. The desire that Keiichi had provided for him. He was considering it and he decided to feed the lust a bit. He couldn't help it, it was in his nature to act on others desires... no matter how horrible they were.

It was kind of funny that it wasn't uncommon for the man to think these thoughts anymore. " Hopefully, there aren't any aftershocks.." Eros trailed off.

@Kingof192

Alice flinched after the woman's last comment. Alice was never really in to heroes but she was not really against them either. Her real beef was with the crookit police. However if this person was a suppose hero, Alice was close to making an exception. Like even though Alice was not exactly siding with the greater good, all she wanted to do was get a quick pick of the two heroes faces so she could make some money. She did not plan on killing them nor harming anyone anymore then she had to. Worst yet, nobody even saw her do anything. So what was this super's problem. If she was not in so much pain and stuck under a rock, she would being giving this super a piece of her mind. At last, she could not and was force to bare the horrible attitude that was watching her get amputated by a freaking rock. To think, she could be playing her favorite video game right now. Tears continued to fall down her face as she sniffled and tried to hold back the wailing.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS
Arriving, as usual, despite being the first to leave fashionably late was the chief of police Nicholas Star. He wasn't exactly the best of finding the direct route to the church, but had been stopped three or so times due to the earthquake. First, there was a fire at the restaurant where he had to catch an arsonist who had murdered a customer who was around. He also had to stop a thief at the bank and finally, a jewel thief. It was never easy to make it to these places on time due to these events. He had missed almost all of the action and to be quite honest wasn't a damn lick sure what was going on. He looked at the scene and decided to pick the simplest point at the moment. That point happened to be the girl who was trapped under a rock and seemed to be in pain. It seemed that his new possible recruits were going to have that covered and he waited to see what they were going to do before he stopped them or helped. He hadn't much to say right now.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Last edited:
Suddenly she another sharp pain flew up her leg as the rock put a crack in her bone. While the damage was no where near dire because of her powers, it was the first time she had been hurt this badly. This new feeling nearly made her faint but she worked up the resolve to remain conscious. She could not afford to black out now. There were at least 4 heroes presence who though of her as an enemy. It was probably why they were taking there sweet time removing the rock. Fear for her own safety did nothing to dull the pain. However something else would take her mind off her leg for a moment. Twiggy returned with her costume and theory that she was the person who attacked him earlier.

She had very few options left given her situation. These heroes clearly planed to take there time moving this rock, so she could not run away. Also, this woman really had it out for her. Thus she could do 1 of a few things. She could tell the truth and possible go to jail or get killed. She could straight up lie, but that did not trust her anyway. So her only option was to delay long enough to get away. While they had the costume, they had no proof that she was the person who shot the arrows, nor she was the same person from the harbor. Her best evidence would be her eyes, or at least eye. While her left eye was red, it was hidden behind an eye patch. Her right eye was blue when she was not using her powers. Under the glitch persona, both her eyes where red.

"Me attacking you? I am trapped under a rock with a broken leg calling for help and you just assume I'm attacking you and throw out some name like I'm suppose to know who your talking about. To think the great hero Twiggy would stoop so low like those corrupted police officers," She braced herself for the new wave of pain jetting out of her leg. While her tears stopped falling from her face, it was clear that the girl was not ready to stop crying. "Look I don't know this Cerin. The only reason I was here was to get community service for college."

It was amazing how smart Twiggy was, To think he could capture the whole situation without even meeting the girl. However what Alice said was the truth. It was not Cerin but Officer Star that hired her. While she knew he was special, even for a meta human, she was unaware that he was the Cerin.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS

Ryan looked at her and tried not to say much more. He looked at her. " Yes, I'm the werewolf. Well, the defective psychic werewolf if you would like to be technical about it. I would love to eat some food with you."

Belldandy's eyes instantly lighted up with elation. She quickly folded her hands and bowed for a second "I Thank you for your kindness Mr. defective psychic werewolf-san!"

She walked closer to speak to him as her eyes started to squint a bit "I see relief. Are you...achoo!" she began to sneeze

Belldandy stopped walking and the squinting increased "Please excuse me, I...achoo!"

She stepped away a step and looked at Orion and the squinting relieved a bit. Then she turned again to look at Ryan from the new distance but did not sneeze. She stopped squinting and opened her eyes more fully, looking at Ryan as though confused by something, but did not speak of the matter.

"I am so happy I found both of you. Can you please show me to the place where students eat now? I want to check on Keiichi."

"I just want to do a good job here at the school. For Nathan and Julienne just as much as my new engineering students." Keiichi replied, noting that Eros was not eating the food which was called best in Heaven.

"I know how crazy it can be when people around you have all kinds of powers and are doing all kinds of things. I even know what it is like to try to study with that happening. In our case, we always got through by pulling together. That's what Belldandy and I want to bring to this campus. If we can get people coming together as a community that's better for everyone to deal with crazy situations like this one. Honestly, if this is what only happens rarely then this is going to be the most peace and quiet we've ever had. "

Peace and quiet, living with Belldandy. ..Keiichi thought of earlier that day, when he had been and felt so close to Belldandy it took an earthquake to break them up. If things like this were such a rare event, he would be again soon.

" Hopefully, there aren't any aftershocks.." broke up Keiichi's quiet revelry.

"Anyway, when we're done eating, how do we contact Nathan's and Julienne's parents?"

" Let's get cracking, the longer that rock stays on her leg, the more likely it will be that she can hurt herself in some way. So, give me some direction so I don't break her leg by any chance," he said, waiting for directions.
"When you pull up, pull to the left slightly, and lean. Once you feel the rock move, shove it away to the right and hard. That'll dislodge it without further damage." I also gave him a few pointers as he was lifting the rock, but in no time we had her leg free, and I gave the surface cut a very slight jolt of my T-Ray Laser, cauterizing the wound to minimize any bleeding.

"Don't put any weight on that. Lincoln here is a doctor, he can set that for you." I add.

"When you pull up, pull to the left slightly, and lean. Once you feel the rock move, shove it away to the right and hard. That'll dislodge it without further damage." I also gave him a few pointers as he was lifting the rock, but in no time we had her leg free, and I gave the surface cut a very slight jolt of my T-Ray Laser, cauterizing the wound to minimize any bleeding.

"Don't put any weight on that. Lincoln here is a doctor, he can set that for you." I add.

Not a second too soon, the splitting pain from having her leg crushed by the rock was gone. She was free which would bring would bring a smile to any normal girl's face, however Alice was no normal girl. She was an injured solider on enemy territory. She had a limited time to act before her victim status turned to a captive one. Her phone vibrated next to her leg which she swiftly collected and peeked at the alert.

You're Fired! Good Luck ~Cerin

Alice chuckled as she entered a code to wipe her phone clean. Then she sat it on the ground. To think the cop was Cerin himself. It all made sense why Twiggy made such an assumption. While she was not lying when she made her initial statement about not knowing the villain, she did not have that luxury of being ignorant now. She was on her own again. She was not getting her money or her access to the police records. To think she put trust in the same person who was the very definition of being untrustworthy. It was a naive mistake. One that may cost the girl her freedom and possibly her life. These next few moments were going to be crucial and she did not know what to do.

Baring through the treatment from the new girl, she could feel her leg's strength being far weaker. If she had to make a run for it, she could maybe get a few meters away before the damage in her leg turning to a full break. If she used her job change, she might be able to escape on one leg but then she would be giving herself away. Also, she did not even know the status of her power pack which was inside of her backpack. Chances are the thing was broken which would limit the girl to only her Archer job without the weapon.

She could not fight. Her phone was but junk now. Her leg was busted up. This girl apparently could burn things with her mind. Her employer left her to die. Ultimately she was completely screwed without any lubricant. Her only saving grace was the lack of information available on her. At most the police would have one records with any mention of her, being from her father arrest for cyber crimes. When Alice was arrested at the age of 8, it was not done by police but instead a mysterious unknown group pretending to be the police. Unknown to Alice, there would be no record of that in the police system. The only other records anyone might be able to find is her dis-enrollment from elementary school and her enrollment into college.

Alice pulled her legs close to her and wrapped her arms around them. Turning to the woman who burned the cut on her leg, she smiled and then lowered her head. It was only a matter of time before her anxiety of not have her phone or computer started kicking in and she became a spineless shrimp. "Thank you super but, I... I... just want to go home."

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS

Alice pulled her legs close to her and wrapped her arms around them. Turning to the woman who burned the cut on her leg, she smiled and then lowered her head. It was only a matter of time before her anxiety of not have her phone or computer started kicking in and she became a spineless shrimp. "Thank you super but, I... I... just want to go home."
"Me too. But I'm not in charge here." She nodded to Nick, then shrugged."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Suddenly she another sharp pain flew up her leg as the rock put a crack in her bone. While the damage was no where near dire because of her powers, it was the first time she had been hurt this badly. This new feeling nearly made her faint but she worked up the resolve to remain conscious. She could not afford to black out now. There were at least 4 heroes presence who though of her as an enemy. It was probably why they were taking there sweet time removing the rock. Fear for her own safety did nothing to dull the pain. However something else would take her mind off her leg for a moment. Twiggy returned with her costume and theory that she was the person who attacked him earlier.

She had very few options left given her situation. These heroes clearly planed to take there time moving this rock, so she could not run away. Also, this woman really had it out for her. Thus she could do 1 of a few things. She could tell the truth and possible go to jail or get killed. She could straight up lie, but that did not trust her anyway. So her only option was to delay long enough to get away. While they had the costume, they had no proof that she was the person who shot the arrows, nor she was the same person from the harbor. Her best evidence would be her eyes, or at least eye. While her left eye was red, it was hidden behind an eye patch. Her right eye was blue when she was not using her powers. Under the glitch persona, both her eyes where red.

"Me attacking you? I am trapped under a rock with a broken leg calling for help and you just assume I'm attacking you and throw out some name like I'm suppose to know who your talking about. To think the great hero Twiggy would stoop so low like those corrupted police officers," She braced herself for the new wave of pain jetting out of her leg. While her tears stopped falling from her face, it was clear that the girl was not ready to stop crying. "Look I don't know this Cerin. The only reason I was here was to get community service for college."

It was amazing how smart Twiggy was, To think he could capture the whole situation without even meeting the girl. However what Alice said was the truth. It was not Cerin but Officer Star that hired her. While she knew he was special, even for a meta human, she was unaware that he was the Cerin.
Twiggy wasn't paying much attention to her pain, as he was waiting for her to respond to his accusations. He could very well be wrong and if he was, she would have a deflection that didn't also implicate her. It was both an accusation and a trick that he was performing and he had done it well in the past. It was how he had caught lesser criminals and it usually worked to his advantage too. He bit down on his lower lip and hoped he was right. If he was wrong, then he would feel guility for not helping the girl when she was trapped under the debris. He had barely noticed that Nicholas Star had arrived at the scene of the crime too. He wasn't one to throw around these things lightly anyway too.

Twiggy didn't want to help her, but he hoped that the other man hurried up and freed her so that they could ask her questions without having to worry about her blaming for an injury that she had sustained in that short amount of time. He was quiet and considered how it would be from her eyes. If she was indeed the supervillainess, she wouldn't admit it. It would be easier to do this if there weren't so many people around and he didn't have to worry about other people getting hurt by him, He did note that her one of her eyes was covered by an eyepatch and the other was blue. It was one thing to change eye colors as a disguise, but he wasn't as certain as he had been a few minutes ago, but the eyepatch threw him off. He wished there was someone else who was from the harbor chaos to confirm to deny this accusation.

"You weren't trapped under that rock when we first got here. It is only after we arrived. It personally seems a little convient for me. I am not stooping as low as the task force here, I am simply assessing the facts. There were arrows that were flying towards me and they just stopped and then you appear. I personally do believe in concidences, but these two things seems to work together strangely. If you had been trapped earlier, it would be easier. Plus, everyone who wasn't medical part of the task force were told not to come here. Now if you were doing community service at the church, you wouldn't be under so little rubble."

Twiggy didn't believe what she was saying entirely. He wasn't believing the community service angle that she was presenting to him. He choose not to acknowledge the denial of Cerin, it was possible the supervillain had hired her in one of his many disguises. It wasn't the first time that those words were uttered.

@Unyielding @Michale CS

Belldandy's eyes instantly lighted up with elation. She quickly folded her hands and bowed for a second "I Thank you for your kindness Mr. defective psychic werewolf-san!"

She walked closer to speak to him as her eyes started to squint a bit "I see relief. Are you...achoo!" she began to sneeze

Belldandy stopped walking and the squinting increased "Please excuse me, I...achoo!"

She stepped away a step and looked at Orion and the squinting relieved a bit. Then she turned again to look at Ryan from the new distance but did not sneeze. She stopped squinting and opened her eyes more fully, looking at Ryan as though confused by something, but did not speak of the matter.

"I am so happy I found both of you. Can you please show me to the place where students eat now? I want to check on Keiichi
Ryan arched an eyebrow and wasn't about to ask why she had picked that, when he remembered that he hadn't introduced himself properly to her. It happened sometimes to him.

He looked at her and watched as she walked closer to him and sneezed. Well, that was certainly new to him to say the least.

The young man arched an eyebrow. Could it be that she was allergic to dogs or something?

Ryan wasn't about to bring that up and he choose to change the topic of conversation from what was being discussed too. " Well, I guess we should get going. I nearly forgot to give you my actual name. It's Ryan Thorn," he said to the goddess before he forgot to mention it entirely, that would be very bad indeed.

" Keiichi? What or who is a Keiichi?" Orion asked, uncertain to what she was talking about. He pointed in the direction of the cafeteria.

@Kingof192

"I just want to do a good job here at the school. For Nathan and Julienne just as much as my new engineering students." Keiichi replied, noting that Eros was not eating the food which was called best in Heaven.

"I know how crazy it can be when people around you have all kinds of powers and are doing all kinds of things. I even know what it is like to try to study with that happening. In our case, we always got through by pulling together. That's what Belldandy and I want to bring to this campus. If we can get people coming together as a community that's better for everyone to deal with crazy situations like this one. Honestly, if this is what only happens rarely then this is going to be the most peace and quiet we've ever had. "

Peace and quiet, living with Belldandy. ..Keiichi thought of earlier that day, when he had been and felt so close to Belldandy it took an earthquake to break them up. If things like this were such a rare event, he would be again soon.

" Hopefully, there aren't any aftershocks.." broke up Keiichi's quiet revelry.

"Anyway, when we're done eating, how do we contact Nathan's and Julienne's parents?"
Eros could understand the sentiment on wanting to help other people. Despite the fact that he had hurt people his whole life, he had started off as helping them. He wasn't one to eat human food, but he could at least pretend to eat them.

" Crazy is the normal around here, so it is a good thing that you have already gotten used to it before it gets to you. I guess, it does bring people together or at least closer than they had ever before. I am shocked that you and the goddess came here to help others, we usually attract the exact opposite here, the extremes of heroism and people looking to help the world or the villains who want to destroy the world. The earthquake is a rarity, but the chaos is not. The chaos is always happening here all the time. There is no stopping it in any degree. It keeps going on and on."

He wished that the silence was something to last, something that would break only when they wanted too. But death and chaos were always here, always on the brink of everything. He looked at him and paused for a moment.

" Nathan's adopted father is a student, I can try to call him. Julienne is tricker. Her mother is a goddess, her father is somewhere in the city and I don't know where."

@Kingof192

"Don't put any weight on that. Lincoln here is a doctor, he can set that for you." I add
Steven listened to her directions and pulled the rock slightly to the left and leaned it. He waited for it to moved and then shoved it away with his right head. He was careful and followed her directions as precisely as he could. He didn't want her leg to be broken, but there was no way that it wouldn't be slightly damaged at all. He had expected it to be quite honest. He had nearly forgotten about Lincoln being there.

Steven was finished and he was slightly tired from doing it, but Alice was free at the moment.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Not a second too soon, the splitting pain from having her leg crushed by the rock was gone. She was free which would bring would bring a smile to any normal girl's face, however Alice was no normal girl. She was an injured solider on enemy territory. She had a limited time to act before her victim status turned to a captive one. Her phone vibrated next to her leg which she swiftly collected and peeked at the alert.

You're Fired! Good Luck ~Cerin

Alice chuckled as she entered a code to wipe her phone clean. Then she sat it on the ground. To think the cop was Cerin himself. It all made sense why Twiggy made such an assumption. While she was not lying when she made her initial statement about not knowing the villain, she did not have that luxury of being ignorant now. She was on her own again. She was not getting her money or her access to the police records. To think she put trust in the same person who was the very definition of being untrustworthy. It was a naive mistake. One that may cost the girl her freedom and possibly her life. These next few moments were going to be crucial and she did not know what to do.

Baring through the treatment from the new girl, she could feel her leg's strength being far weaker. If she had to make a run for it, she could maybe get a few meters away before the damage in her leg turning to a full break. If she used her job change, she might be able to escape on one leg but then she would be giving herself away. Also, she did not even know the status of her power pack which was inside of her backpack. Chances are the thing was broken which would limit the girl to only her Archer job without the weapon.

She could not fight. Her phone was but junk now. Her leg was busted up. This girl apparently could burn things with her mind. Her employer left her to die. Ultimately she was completely screwed without any lubricant. Her only saving grace was the lack of information available on her. At most the police would have one records with any mention of her, being from her father arrest for cyber crimes. When Alice was arrested at the age of 8, it was not done by police but instead a mysterious unknown group pretending to be the police. Unknown to Alice, there would be no record of that in the police system. The only other records anyone might be able to find is her dis-enrollment from elementary school and her enrollment into college.

Lincoln had been watching the whole scene and was relieved when the rock was gone. The girl was free and she wasn't happy, but it wasn't too bad it seemed. He needed to help her and he went to approached her and was silent as she looked at her phone. " Let me set your leg before it gets too damaged from being trapped under that rock," he said. As a doctor, no matter how biased he was, he couldn't hurt her now.

Lincoln wasn't sure why she was laughing, but that was something he wasn't going to ask. What had the phone said or was it important? He wasn't going to ask her and that was being honest. It was none of his business at the end of the day anyway. There were a ton of reasons to not sympathize with her, but there was one reason too. She was like him. She was alone and sided with the wrong person. He could believe that, as he had believed Daisy's mother back in Afterlife and believed what she was doing was right and when it wasn't, well then, things were never the same as they had been before. He was sure that everything was going to be crucial too. He tried not to say a word.

Lincoln didn't notice what was happening in the background. The highway to Hell was becoming more and more active with each passing moment and there were things come out of it. Dangerous things. Demons that hadn't seen the light of day ina long time and Hellhounds, a dozen or so of them. The more time the portal was unnoticed, the more demons were escaping hell and that meant there was nothing that could be done to stop them. Before Lincoln or anyone could try to attack them, the beasts gathered together.

Nicholas Star paused and looked over at the monsters out of the corner of his eye. " So, hey, you two, remember when I said that this would be your test for the elite force. Well, those very angry demons and hell hounds are going to probably try and murder and/ or posses anyone here, plus they are horrible for tourism and the general health of the citizens. In simpler words, we needed to send to those lovely monsters back to Hell. Like now, before something goes horribly wrong, and with that, that will be rather soon," Nicholas said. Almost as if it was on cue, the shield that was meant to protect the church went up. " Put up shields to protect the city, it will make your life easier they said, they forgot about hackers," Nicholas drawled to the others.

Lincoln turned to the girl and took a deep breath and went to go to setting the leg so she could help them. As the Hellhounds gathered, one initated the fight. It managed to claw off half f Twiggy's mask, simply revealed that he had blond hair and blue eyes, perhaps they would be somewhat helpful to anyone who recognized them from a time earlier in the day or week.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

"Me too. But I'm not in charge here." She nodded to Nick, then shrugged."
"Well, that won't be possible, there was just a small hiccup in that plan, those shields," Steven said. He noticed that half of Twiggy's mask had broken... and he kind of reminded him of one Matthew Harris.

@Michale CS @Unyielding
Music to play to bring in the mood:

Last edited:
"Well I'll do what I can." I replied, dancing back a few steps and focusing on the nearest Hell Hound, intensifying my gaze on it's face. I was hoping that I could build up just enough power to blind it without having to fully charge up, which would delay my next blast by a few more seconds.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Unyielding

It was clear that Twiggy really wanted to peg her as the bad guy. It was also clear he had no evidence to pin her as the villain... yet. They still had her costume though and knew that Glitch was on the harbor at that one event. Thus this is an ultimate failure. "Ok Twiggy, I will be truthful the real reason I appeared was... To get your autograph!" She took a deep breath to burst out laughing at her stupid joke, but her leg started throbbing. "Ouch, ouch."

"Look, I don't take orders from wanna be heroes who try and bully little girls into admitting they are something they are not or their affiliates. I live to discover the truth and share it with the world. That is... or at least was my goal. However, who needs physical evidence when I now have the life experience. Face it Twiggy, you are only making yourself look worse and worse. My only regrets is that I had to get hurt and I cannot record it."

As the lightning doctor mended her leg, some demons appeared to which Alice screamed as loud as she could. The creature was absolutely terrifying. It took everything in her not to activate her job change. Her fears only worsen when she saw the mean teen literally death stare the hound in the face. This woman was a monster like the hounds. As the doctor finished placing the splint on her leg, a hell hound lunged and attacked Twiggy, damaging his mask and revealing his blonde hair and blue eyes.

She raced her phone to take the picture but then remembered that she wiped it. To make matters worst, some light dome appeared around the area. Even though it was the same one used at he harbor, Alice was rendered blind before I went up so she never saw it. "Uhh, Twiggy, Ms. Death Stare, Doc... why is there a light dome over us, and why do I feel like it is not going to keep me safe from those beast?"

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS

active

Last edited:
"Uhh, Twiggy, Ms. Death Stare, Doc... why is there a light dome over us, and why do I feel like it is not going to keep me safe from those beast?"
"No clue about the dome. At least it'll keep the normals outside safe. Listen chick, if you're feeling up to it - I wouldn't think twice if you suited up or whatever to help us out with these things, whatever they are. Right now you're not trying to kill me - they are." I responded, barely avoiding another lunge from one of the beasts.

"But if your secret is important enough to allow people you just met and some you were rude to protect you while you could have done more to survive, meh, that's your call."

"Me rude? Ugh never mind." Despite everything, the teen was right. What ever those things were, they clearly were not weak judging how they caught Twiggy. She really might have to give up the charade. Alice tried to stand up, but any pressure applied to her leg made it scream with pain. Granted it was a lot less. It would be a while before her leg would heal its self.

Sadly Alice had two problems. The first was that her power pack was probably broken from the accident so she could not switch to her fighter job and work around the bad leg. If she activated her job change, it would turn her into a Archer without her bow. With the leg handicap the bonus agility would be useless. As much as she wanted to suit up, it would only hurt her in the end. The only thing she could do was try and build a new job that did not rely on movement at the cost of losing her 1st two jobs. But even before that, she had to restore some functionality.

"I am not a super... but if you want my help, you have to promise you all will have to stop accusing me of attacking Twiggy."

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS

"I am not a super... but if you want my help, you have to promise you all will have to stop accusing me of attacking Twiggy."
"Don't remember that I started that. Noted. I just noticed you ditch some kind of costume then like a doofus bury yourself in rubble and almost hack your own leg off in the process. Your loss. Just stay out of our way." I replied, not stopping in my battling of the Hell Hounds, though I was, despite my better judgement, trying to keep the buggers away from the sassy little twerp who was obviously hiding something.

Belldandy moved her hands around her eyes "Mr Ryan Thorn-san, please do not be concerned. You are doing nothing wrong. I am only having some kind of reaction to your magical nature. See? When I stand far enough away from you I don't sneeze anymore. You still look...how do they call it when mortals must fix the television set?...Oh, you look out of focus to me Mr. Ryan-san."

As they walked to the lunchroom, Belldandy looked upon Orion and smiled

belldandy-12228.jpg

"Mr. Keiichi Morisato is the wonderful mortal man who will be a new teacher at this school, Orion-San! He will teach basic engineering at the college level. He is kind, and patient, and brave. When we met he was only a client, but he has taught me so much. Even though he is only a moral he gives everything to make me, a goddess, happy. I am very happy with him Mr. Orion-san, and now the two of us have come here together to bring happiness to you all!"

While listening to Eros talk about the situation, Keiichi's mind kept going back to the idea of going into a little house with Belldandy and closing the door on the chaos each night. Just the door. Going to face the chaos and then coming home to peace and quiet because they themselves wished it so.

"I think we have learned to avoid saving the world unless it really needs it." was his answer to all of that.

" Nathan's adopted father is a student, I can try to call him. Julienne is tricker. Her mother is a goddess, her father is somewhere in the city and I don't know where."

Keiichi's eyes rested on Julienne. Here in this simple innocent little girl was what the gods of his world had put himself and Belldandy through so much to avoid. They were afraid of something like this happening? Back to the matter at hand though.

"Since regular class was cancelled, I think we have to call Nathan's adopted father then. About Julienne, I don't know what to think..."

"I think Julienne is beautiful!" Belldandy said, appearing around the corner with the creation and the werewolf.

"I was a little lonely without my sisters, so I am happy that there is someone here just like you." Belldandy kissed the girl on the forehead.

So, Belldandy had heard it, so it looked like Belldandy had found herself a sister. Or had she had the same thought she had about the test the gods had put them through? No, it was not like her to think of that, but she might later.

"I am Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license..." she finished to Julienne and turned to Keiichi.

...and these are the creation Mr. Orion-san and the werewolf Mr. Ryan Thorn-san. They are both very nice! Keiichi, would you please..."

but Keiichi was already handing out the lunch boxes "One for you, Mr. Orion...and for you, Mr Thorn." he almost added the "san" himself, distracted by the glimmer of light in Belldandy's eye he had seen many times before. Something had caused her to cry, which is something he would ask about later, but this did not seem to be the time.

"That's all of the lunches, except one." Keiichi said, hovering over the now empty container he had carried around school for a short time.

Belldandy seemed confused by that for a moment. "That is odd. I felt sure that this was the right number earlier."

Keiichi's eyes darted around quickly, not knowing what others would make of the obvious solution and the fact that the goddess hadn't seen it. "Maybe you should eat this one Belldandy" he said, trying to sound confident while feeling awkward.

"Oh! Yes. I realize now that I have been feeling hungry. If anybody wants more, I can go back..."

Especially in a place like this, Belldandy could be a little overwhelming. Keiichi didn't know if he wanted to be embarrassed, laugh out loud, or give her a kiss in front of them all.

"Is there any word on the situation outside?" Keiichi asked, trying to decide what to do next.

"Well I'll do what I can." I replied, dancing back a few steps and focusing on the nearest Hell Hound, intensifying my gaze on it's face. I was hoping that I could build up just enough power to blind it without having to fully charge up, which would delay my next blast by a few more seconds.
Steven looked at the hell hounds and tried to think of the best strategy. There were about twelve hell hounds by his count and there were six of them there. It seemed that the illusion man was gone for now, apparently he escaped the shield before this all started. " And we hope that it will be enough," Steven said aloud to them.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

It was clear that Twiggy really wanted to peg her as the bad guy. It was also clear he had no evidence to pin her as the villain... yet. They still had her costume though and knew that Glitch was on the harbor at that one event. Thus this is an ultimate failure. "Ok Twiggy, I will be truthful the real reason I appeared was... To get your autograph!" She took a deep breath to burst out laughing at her stupid joke, but her leg started throbbing. "Ouch, ouch."

"Look, I don't take orders from wanna be heroes who try and bully little girls into admitting they are something they are not or their affiliates. I live to discover the truth and share it with the world. That is... or at least was my goal. However, who needs physical evidence when I now have the life experience. Face it Twiggy, you are only making yourself look worse and worse. My only regrets is that I had to get hurt and I cannot record it."

As the lightning doctor mended her leg, some demons appeared to which Alice screamed as loud as she could. The creature was absolutely terrifying. It took everything in her not to activate her job change. Her fears only worsen when she saw the mean teen literally death stare the hound in the face. This woman was a monster like the hounds. As the doctor finished placing the splint on her leg, a hell hound lunged and attacked Twiggy, damaging his mask and revealing his blonde hair and blue eyes.

She raced her phone to take the picture but then remembered that she wiped it. To make matters worst, some light dome appeared around the area. Even though it was the same one used at he harbor, Alice was rendered blind before I went up so she never saw it. "Uhh, Twiggy, Ms. Death Stare, Doc... why is there a light dome over us, and why do I feel like it is not going to keep me safe from those beast?"

Twiggy tried his best not to roll his eyes when he heard her poor attempt at a joke. The hero had heard better jokes/ acts from thieves robbing a bank then from this strange girl. He wasn't going to accuse her anymore. There was no point in doing that when she wasn't going to own up to anything. If it was her, it would come out in good times like everything else. It was the way that the city worked, nothing ever stayed a secret for too long around here, no matter how hard you tried.

" I got to give you one thing girl, you got guts. It is something that I don't see in many people in this city. Nobody ever wants to find the truth, but perhaps the method of deceiving to achieve it isn't the best. Also, believe me, this is far from me at my worst, the city knows my worst, they aren't shocked by my methods or tatics anymore," he said to her, looking off into the distance fore a brief moment. He could have sworn that something was happening and it was going to go down.

Twiggy heard her screams and turned back to see the hell hounds. It was one of those things that he was going to hate about today, he could already tell that before the monster even attacked him. He dodged out of the way of a full frontal attack, but the monster still managed to damage half of his mask. Well, there went half of his secret identity. He knew that he should have built a more powerful mask, but there was nothing he could do now. He couldn't be burned, it wasn't going to end well if he did.

Twiggy looked up and noticed that the light dome had gone up. He had nearly forgotten that someone had the ability to mess with the city's shield system. " It is tech that was designed to be benefical to the city. It is a shield meant to contain monsters if things got too out of hand and we were worried about city damage. It was put in place to lessen the damage to the academy and the city, but with someone hacking it, it isn't going so well."

@Michale CS @Unyielding

"No clue about the dome. At least it'll keep the normals outside safe. Listen chick, if you're feeling up to it - I wouldn't think twice if you suited up or whatever to help us out with these things, whatever they are. Right now you're not trying to kill me - they are." I responded, barely avoiding another lunge from one of the beasts.

"But if your secret is important enough to allow people you just met and some you were rude to protect you while you could have done more to survive, meh, that's your call."

Nicholas looked up at the scene and paused as he knew that she was right. The citizens were thankfully protected from the demons and hellhounds, but if they failed, the question would be for how long. It wasn't easy for meta-humans or for that matter humans to murder these beast. Their only option was to lead them back.

Nicholas tried his best to mimic a heaven lance that he had seen in battle before. He knew it was going to hurt, it wasn't a normal weapon, but these also weren't normal circumstances. After a few moments of pain, he held one in his hands, ready to fight.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

"Me rude? Ugh never mind." Despite everything, the teen was right. What ever those things were, they clearly were not weak judging how they caught Twiggy. She really might have to give up the charade. Alice tried to stand up, but any pressure applied to her leg made it scream with pain. Granted it was a lot less. It would be a while before her leg would heal its self.

Sadly Alice had two problems. The first was that her power pack was probably broken from the accident so she could not switch to her fighter job and work around the bad leg. If she activated her job change, it would turn her into a Archer without her bow. With the leg handicap the bonus agility would be useless. As much as she wanted to suit up, it would only hurt her in the end. The only thing she could do was try and build a new job that did not rely on movement at the cost of losing her 1st two jobs. But even before that, she had to restore some functionality.

The Hell hounds seemed to be gathering together, not attacking alone anymore but as a pack and they were going to target one person in particular. The beasts could sense the raw power that was in the young green hero and wanted to get rid of him and the police chief first. They seemed like the most dangerous to the beasts and they were planning to harm him first.

Before Twiggy could react, another hell hound tore off the other half of the mask. Well, there went the secret identity. Standing before them, still entirely in the heroes armor was one Matthew Harris. He groaned and he sighed. If that girl was indeed the hacker, well, he was fucked. He growled and the hell hounds leaped before him. " Yeah, sorry, you won't be getting a cooked plant today," Steven wittingly said, as he blocked about half of the hell hounds. Sadly, there were twelve of them and one of him, so six managed to get through and blow fire on the grass hero.

Twiggy eye's glowed after being attacked by the hell hounds, it seemed that the beasts had unwittingly activated that raw power they had seeked to destroy, chaos mode was on.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

"Don't remember that I started that. Noted. I just noticed you ditch some kind of costume then like a doofus bury yourself in rubble and almost hack your own leg off in the process. Your loss. Just stay out of our way." I replied, not stopping in my battling of the Hell Hounds, though I was, despite my better judgement, trying to keep the buggers away from the sassy little twerp who was obviously hiding something.

Lincoln groaned, as he seemed to have found himself in the middle of a warzone and it wasn't in his control. It didn't help that the two girls were in the middle of a fight and not helping much. He couldn't do much until Alice's leg was repaired. He turned to see that Twiggy- well, Matthew Harris- considering that he was in the hospital for many incidents since he had been here, he wasn't shocked, but the glowing was something.

@Unyielding @Michale CS

Belldandy moved her hands around her eyes "Mr Ryan Thorn-san, please do not be concerned. You are doing nothing wrong. I am only having some kind of reaction to your magical nature. See? When I stand far enough away from you I don't sneeze anymore. You still look...how do they call it when mortals must fix the television set?...Oh, you look out of focus to me Mr. Ryan-san."

As they walked to the lunchroom, Belldandy looked upon Orion and smiled

belldandy-12228.jpg

"Mr. Keiichi Morisato is the wonderful mortal man who will be a new teacher at this school, Orion-San! He will teach basic engineering at the college level. He is kind, and patient, and brave. When we met he was only a client, but he has taught me so much. Even though he is only a moral he gives everything to make me, a goddess, happy. I am very happy with him Mr. Orion-san, and now the two of us have come here together to bring happiness to you all!"

Ryan looked at her and paused. She was allergic to the combination of psychic powers, albeit broken ones and his werewolfism, that was not something that the young man expected to hear. He had heard that people were scared of him, he had heard that he was wrong, or that he shouldn't be as powerful as he was, but he had certainly never heard the later thing, somehow it didn't bother him.

Orion looked at her and wondered why she was smiling. Was his answer coming?

" Oh, he's a person who makes you happy," Orion said, as she described him in such vibrant details. There was somewhat of a bit of admiration, but it wasn't any of the creations business. He wasn't one to question affairs even since he had seen his master hurt someone. He wondered where Connor was and if he was up to any good. His master wasn't entirely evil, he was mostly just misunderstood about many things that were happening it would seem. He looked away.

@Kingof192

While listening to Eros talk about the situation, Keiichi's mind kept going back to the idea of going into a little house with Belldandy and closing the door on the chaos each night. Just the door. Going to face the chaos and then coming home to peace and quiet because they themselves wished it so.

"I think we have learned to avoid saving the world unless it really needs it." was his answer to all of that.

Keiichi's eyes rested on Julienne. Here in this simple innocent little girl was what the gods of his world had put himself and Belldandy through so much to avoid. They were afraid of something like this happening? Back to the matter at hand though.

"Since regular class was cancelled, I think we have to call Nathan's adopted father then. About Julienne, I don't know what to think..."

"I think Julienne is beautiful!" Belldandy said, appearing around the corner with the creation and the werewolf.

"I was a little lonely without my sisters, so I am happy that there is someone here just like you." Belldandy kissed the girl on the forehead.

So, Belldandy had heard it, so it looked like Belldandy had found herself a sister. Or had she had the same thought she had about the test the gods had put them through? No, it was not like her to think of that, but she might later.

"I am Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license..." she finished to Julienne and turned to Keiichi.

...and these are the creation Mr. Orion-san and the werewolf Mr. Ryan Thorn-san. They are both very nice! Keiichi, would you please..."

but Keiichi was already handing out the lunch boxes "One for you, Mr. Orion...and for you, Mr Thorn." he almost added the "san" himself, distracted by the glimmer of light in Belldandy's eye he had seen many times before. Something had caused her to cry, which is something he would ask about later, but this did not seem to be the time.

"That's all of the lunches, except one." Keiichi said, hovering over the now empty container he had carried around school for a short time.

Belldandy seemed confused by that for a moment. "That is odd. I felt sure that this was the right number earlier."

Keiichi's eyes darted around quickly, not knowing what others would make of the obvious solution and the fact that the goddess hadn't seen it. "Maybe you should eat this one Belldandy" he said, trying to sound confident while feeling awkward.

"Oh! Yes. I realize now that I have been feeling hungry. If anybody wants more, I can go back..."

Especially in a place like this, Belldandy could be a little overwhelming. Keiichi didn't know if he wanted to be embarrassed, laugh out loud, or give her a kiss in front of them all.

"Is there any word on the situation outside?" Keiichi asked, trying to decide what to do next.

Eros could sense the desire exhibiting from him, but he still wasn't exactly eager to engulf himself in it. He was quiet for a brief moment and considered if he could- he gently nudged the desire, not exactly feeding it, just attempting to make it more fore-front in the young man's mind if it was possible.

" Saving the world isn't the easiest thing to do in the first place to be quite honest," he said to him honestly.

Julienne smiled a little smile and she looked at him. It had been a long time since she had seen her father and she hoped that he was indeed okay after all that was happening in the city. The young girl was going to stay positive though for the time being though.

Eros hoped that he would be able to contact the father. There were some times that he couldn't be contacted at all. He hoped this wasn't one of them.

The god barely noticed the goddess had arrived and he looked up and saw that Ryan and Orion were there now.

As Belldandy was talking, the TV turned itself on and started to static. It had certainly not been turned on by anyone in the room it would seem.
Eros turned to the TV and noticed that it was on. He wondered if this was a glitch or something that was more darker that was at work. If his question was going to be answered, he hoped that it was the first option and not the later.

Eros watched as she introduced herself and he paused. There was a click of heels that seemed to be coming there way.

The god hoped that it was the goddess Dorothy hoping that she was just checking in on them, making sure they were okay. He doubted it though.

Ryan and Orion took the lunch and a very attractive woman entered the room. She seemed to take up the room and managed to catch the god's attention. " Everyone please get far away from that strange new woman. Let's just say that she isn't a friend or a person that you want to get to know on a nice level in the slightest either," he said.

" Eros, Eros, must you ruin all of my fun? I come in peace for once and it certainly is no hard feeling for putting me in Hell. That was so damn long ago."

Nathan wasn't sure what was going on, but he imagined that it wasn't a delightful reunion for all to see at all to be certain.

" Skylar, I don't believe that in the slightest. You're the false prophet, the Whore of Babylon, bringer of chaos. It isn't like you to turn a new leaf. Wait a minute, how the hell did you even get out of Hell? It was sealed off- by the- well fuck," he said aloud.
Luckily for everyone there, Ryan had got both of the little ones to cover their ears to not hear the curse words.

" Well, aren't you a smart cookie? I don't have much to say, got to go and spread chaos, have fun with the news," she said, and if it was almost on cue, the static went away to show a black screen.

" For all those curious, here's what happening at the church," the voice of Crypt said, showing it across their screens.

@Kingof192

Reactions: Michale CS
Keiichi looked around, being alarmed. "Is that voice watching us right now? Unless... it is still Skylar's "

Belldandy was still standing, unopened lunch on the table nearby "She acted something like Mara. I think she is what we would call a demon. It seems like whoever is behind the voice set her free when they created the road. Let's watch. "

Belldandy moved next to Keiichi, forgetting about lunch as she looked on the screen.

Belldandy noted the shield "Mr. Eros-dono, what can you tell me about that shield?"

Keiichi saw the highway, the staircase, the church, and then the battle. One person who was already injured, and he saw a hellhound rip the mask of another with the force of a blow. Knowing she would have a reaction to this, Keiichi looked at her.

Belldandy cried out "Those all look like mortals to me. Why isn't somebody doing something!?"

Yes, she had seen enough alright. He saw the lights coming out of her as she transformed her clothes. It was the first time he had ever been this close to her when she changed clothes that way, and he felt distracted by the wish that she would not be quite so precise with the lights. Suprising himself, he thought about reaching out to see what it and what she felt like in that moment, but he knew she was already fired up. In her own unique way of course.

Which meant starting by emotionally standing up and turning to Eros before bowing her head and politely asking ..."Mr. Eros-dono, since there are unauthorized beings from Hell coming through that portal and attacking mortals, am I right in thinking the gods of this world would be against this?"