• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post in a minute... Just had a rough day yesterday.

Sorry for my absence... Work has been somewhat demanding of late... xD

I'll post tonight! =D

Okay, so in short order we've lost our GM and our AGM.

Do we have someone willing to pick up the reigns? Does everyone remaining want to continue or is it time to abandon thread?

If we continue, do we press on with both the Star Forge and Clone Wars storylines or do we try to get our small number of PCs all together (one for all and all for Lylith)?

I am also willing to continue. As for where this is now going, I suppose we see who's staying first, then decide?

I'm still here and willing to continue. I was going to pace off of Wraith, but I can jump in or change what I'm doing to suit whichever way we decide to go forward.

We're still planetside, so I don't see why you couldn't join in... The more the merrier! =D

Okay. So we're grouping together on the Star Forge train and Lylith's driving the bus... that sound right?

Few questions

1) Who wants to pick up the GM gig and run this? Anyone? Bueller?

2) My character will need to be on Geonosis, so I guess we'll just assume that my earlier posts were a few days/week in advance so Zak had time to get from Corellia to Geonosis? If so, I'll get a post up tonight.

The Council could always reassign Zak's master to accompany Lylith's troupe. Just a thought.

I'm even more random than that. I'm imagining Zak and his master wind up on Geonosis and then get separated, with Zak winding up landing on Lylith's ship (literally if I write the scene the way I'm imagining it).

If I go with that, how would Iluna react? Or Lylith? 9 year old Nautolan is lost in the chaos of the battle and can't find his master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back