Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the applications still open? If so I can adapt and play a type of character you are lacking in the story.

Is the applications still open? If so I can adapt and play a type of character you are lacking in the story.
A Jedi would be good. Several Jedi. And a smuggler. And while you're at it, maybe you can play all the characters who deserted us? :D

In all seriousness, @Lylith LOOK! SHINY! Can we keep him?

Lol Yeah, that sounds fair to me. Jump in! The water is... Well... Luke-warm...

*Turns the hot back on... *

^.^"

Reactions: Bounce
@Six Zrazky

I think we could use a Jedi master or maybe a smuggler? Feel free to submit a CS here and we'll see about fitting you into the story, how does that sound?

Reactions: Lylith
Its Tuesday night. Do you know where your posts are?

Seriously, where da people be, mon? We have stories to tell!

Its Tuesday night. Do you know where your posts are?

Seriously, where da people be, mon? We have stories to tell!
I sent a PM to Lylith earlier today and have yet to hear back from her. Perhaps we have another escaping GM? o,o I hope not! @Lylith WE LOVE YOU. COME BAAAACK.

In other news, I am waiting for a post from her before I post again. If she doesn't, Iluna may have to hijack the ship and get steamy with someone else. -cough- Arden -cough- YE DON'T WANT THAT DO YE, LYLITH?!?!?!?

Hey! @Six Zrazky is still around! He liked my post! Get your CS submitted already so we can get this party started up again. Dx

So, guys.... How long should we wait for a reply from @Lylith before we hijack things?

Alas, poor roleplay. I knew him, Horatio. A thread of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Sorry, I'm not as funny as some. I'm missing my better half--

@Lylith YE CHANGED YER AVATAR BUT YE CAN'T SPARE A MINUTE FOR US?!?!! What is wrong with ye, girl?

I would like to join this rp. I noticing that it is accepting as of now. So, I'ma go ahead and make a CS. I wanna try a unique character, a Nekghoul. They're basically force-sensitive sentient Rakghouls. They are canon, so yeah. They tried so hard to make them light-side..them Jedi. But the Nekghouls always lean towards dark side thanks to being so aggressive.

Name: [Given a name by Jedi] "Aarok"

Race: Nekghoul [A mutated Sentient form of a Rakghoul]

Appearance:
Nekghoul.png

-Wookipedia
Home Planet: Taris

Personality: Feral, Violent if provoked, Not Trusting of Jedi. Has a heightened sense for if one is of the dark or light side thanks to his beastial connection to the force. [and whatever his previous life was]

Force Alignment: "Fallen Jedi" [Has minimal training from Jedi trying to convert him to Light Side]

Alignment: Self-Serving/Escaped Experiment. [Very Dark Side]

Lightsaber(s):
Ep2trainingsaber.jpg
A Training Lightsaber with a Blue Crystal.

Style of Combat: Fully Trained in Shii-Cho, slightly trained in Ataru

Primary Force abilities: Force Wound, Force Lightning, Force Fear. [Jedi Attempted to teach him Healing, failed]

Amazing Feat: None

Skill focus: Mainly focused on lightsaber combat, uses Force Powers like weapons rather than abilitys.

Bio: The Jedi took in this Nekghoul after discovering him. He was part of an experiment to turn the Nekghoul to the light side. He was one of the most catastrophic failures, as he managed to escape into a cargo ship that was docking to bring in supplies. The Jedi are hunting for him, as he is a danger to any who meet him. The level of knowledge he has is unknown beside what the Jedi have taught him. He is capable of speech, though it is basic. Some beleive he was a Sith that had been infected with Rakghoul disease, some think he is just a mutation. One thing is for sure however, he is free. And he is no fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.