Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-scratches head- Um.... we're kinda missing a GM to accept or decline your character. Since today is the day we're hijacking the RP, I guess the best thing to do is have a group vote on your character?

@Bounce @EraSonata

Is that a fellow Imp-side SWTOR player I see?

I like this character, something quite different, so, uh, have my vote of approval.

Given our current pool of PCs, I can't see how that character would add anything to the plot or contribute story-wise. Or fit in (in any way) to the current group on the ship.

I would like to join this rp. I noticing that it is accepting as of now. So, I'ma go ahead and make a CS. I wanna try a unique character, a Nekghoul. They're basically force-sensitive sentient Rakghouls. They are canon, so yeah. They tried so hard to make them light-side..them Jedi. But the Nekghouls always lean towards dark side thanks to being so aggressive.
Unfortunately, we [the remaining two people in the RP] have decided to abandon ship. Hopefully you can find somewhere else to play your character!

Name:
lieutenant.
Everhart (clone 30601060)
Race:Clone
star wars.jpg
Home Planet:
Kamino
Army served in:Republic Army
Personality: Everhart follows his order's unless it's a bad judgement,he is a serious person and never gives up in a fight,when he has a responsibility he does it perfect,some of the other clones look up to him even though he's only a lieutenant,some generals as well,even if things get bad in a fight,he doesn't quit,some say thats a bad thing,but he doesn't care
Military ranks: Lieutenant
Weapon: Z-6 Rotary Cannon
download.jpg

Alignment: Republic
Bio: Everhart was a cloned in kamino,he was then trained as a heavy duty clone and was sent to tattoine to hunt down a bounty hunter name heller,that killed jedi Dumont, with a group of four,(Eldridge,Dandrige,Lynch,and Kobe) they found her at mos Eisley Catina and chased her down,she shot lynch in the shoulder and dandrige went to help him,Kobe,Eldrige and Everhart split up,Eldrige got messed up with the crowd,and kobe and everhart eventually found her,she pulled out his pistol and shot kobe in the stomach and she ran,kobe told him to go find him and said he'll be fine and he ran after her,he eventually tackled her and took his pistol and aimed it at him,she smiled and said "just pull the trigger" and he threw the gun and put the handcuffs on her and took her to the ship,he was put to lieutenant and kobe died by loss of blood

Status
Not open for further replies.