Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a lovely idea! Iluna would be much more inclined to stay if she had a little one to protect from the evil influences of the weirdo lady.

Tersha's not weird, she's insane! There's a difference!

Anyways, I think just in terms of plot information wise, @Lylith might be the best choice to take up the reigns of GM. We can also see if Lord Wraith can be bothered to share with us what he knows of the plot.

Alternately, we can just make up what ever plot we want and run with it.

Reactions: Bounce
Tersha's not weird, she's insane! There's a difference!

Anyways, I think just in terms of plot information wise, @Lylith might be the best choice to take up the reigns of GM. We can also see if Lord Wraith can be bothered to share with us what he knows of the plot.

Alternately, we can just make up what ever plot we want and run with it.
Agreed!

Did I just get voted to be GM? 0.o" Don't I get a vote? Lols...

Anyways, yeah, I pretty much don't have a say in how the story changes because it's not my character who will have to change... I will say that a ship landing on mine, would be funny xD I approve this plot twist!

images

As the last original RP member still around, I think it goes without saying that Lylith is the next GM. All hail Lylith, master of the thread!

Reactions: Lylith
Well I guess that's it then... Now I have to be all professional and junk... No more fun for me. Lols

That's me! My order!

Lol well it's not ME you have to fight... It's Iluna! xD

EDIT: Posting in the morning. Just quit my job due to various reasons, so I'll be around more... For good or bad, lol

Posting in the morning. Just quit my job due to various reasons, so I'll be around more... For good or bad, lol
It's never fun when you have to do something like that, but sometimes it's what you have to do.

While I'm delighted to have you around more, I'm very sad to hear you had to quit your job. Hope things start looking up for you!

Delighted that you'll be around more, Lylith, but sorry to hear that you felt you had to quit your job. I hope all goes well with you.

Well that escalated quickly... What a start to the weekend! =/

PS: Sorry my posts are taking so long... I'm unemployed but I'm busier than ever! xD So crazy...

No worries. I don't think anyone's in a hurry. Plus, we like crazy.

Sorry guys, I'm having extreme writer's block when it comes to this RP. Hopefully I can get a post up within the next day or two!

Of course ^.^ Take your time

In the meantime, I need to figure out how to do a revolving avatar... Any suggestions? =D

EDIT: @Lady Alainn the youngling is actually outside the transperisteel viewport... I'm pretty sure he couldn't hear you through the half a foot thick material... xD

Just saying, you may want to just revise that... Maybe like, have her rush outside or something... xD I dunno, but I doubt he can hear you.

Last edited:
The amazing and awesome Zak Dymo hears all.

...except when someone's telling him it's bed time. Or to clean his room. Or to pick up his toys. Or to...

Come to think of it, this kid has major hearing problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.