Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. xD For some reason I thought he fell through an open hatch or something. Will fix.

Sweet. I'll give EraSonata a post before I interject awesome.

If that post needs any editing, I'll blame sleep deprivation. Sound good?

Just wanted to check with you people playing jedi-y people. I have in Tersha's backstory that she caused some... memorable events in the jedi temple (like attempting to steal the locked up sith holocrons and killing a padawan and stuff). Would it be assumed that those events would be sort of 'common knowledge' to Jedi?

With a fiasco like that, it would definitely by common knowledge for those who were at the temple at the time or came soon after. Iluna probably got a personalized lecture regarding Tersha's act because she, too, is interested in historical artifacts.

Reactions: Lannis
Go ahead and keep going LAdy... You two have a little more to do than my character does at the moment...

And @Bounce, FANTASTIC writing! I love your style! =D

• Thank You
Reactions: Bounce
Go ahead and keep going LAdy... You two have a little more to do than my character does at the moment...

And @Bounce, FANTASTIC writing! I love your style! =D

@Bounce shows us all up with her phenomenal skills. ^^ I'ma go wring my hands in the corner now to try and come up with a half-decent post....

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Bounce and Lylith
You always write wonderful posts =3

• Love
What we need is more writers... I wouldn't mind adding a group of crazy space pirates... That'd be interesting =3

We do have a wonderful selection of talents here. ^^ I'm game for adding more space pirates.... as long as they didn't just attack and plunder the ship the ambassador got on to go back to Coruscant. Although, that does have annoyingly amusing potential.

Reactions: Lylith
Lol that WOULD be kinda funny, but no, I think it'd be more interesting to see larger scale space battles, like the one I solo'd over Geo... I think the biggest problem with that is that you kinda have to have a grasp on the way the whole system works.

It's not complicated, but it isn't just... "Fire all cannons and roll left!" Lols...

xD Maybe we can work one somewhere around Taris? Someone in the Separatist camp gets wind of their movements? I'm ready to ditch Geonosis any post now. It's a boring world. lol

Reactions: Lylith
Oh, before I forget, I'm headed out of town this next week and don't know how available I will be for posting!

Ohh, that's fine... Just keep in touch when you can =3

I'll use my next reply to move Zak and Iluna inside of the ship then, so that we can get going.

Hahaha That was a hilarious read xD

Great job you two =3

I didddd.... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.