Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria smiled and let him lay in the bed next to her. "I don't mind you sleeping next to me.. Its kinda warm actually I kinda like it." She said before turning towards him. The needles in her arm pulled on her slightly and she squeaked in pain before rolling back over and sighing. It was then he began to bury himself in her blankets and she giggled slightly "This looks so wrong.." she said and then as if on cue Yuki and Kayden came into the room. Delynnaria's face lit up immediately and she buried her head down into the covers. It was then Yuki was heard and then Kayden and Nyx jumped out of the bed. Delynnaria kept her head hidden and she could be heard giggling loudly. Nyx began throwing things and she couldn't keep from laughing again. She looked over at Nyx and couldn't keep a smile off her face "Awhh... that was kinda cute.." She said.

Nyx annoyed grabbed the end stand lodging it under the door handle blocking it so no one else could barge in unannounced and after that he went back over and slid underneath the blankets. Pulling her close he whispered, "You speak of this to no one..." He then kissed her right on the lips after that and pulled always blushing. Hugging her close he sighed and started to fall back asleep.

A week later:

Both Nyx and Delynnaria were back in class together but this time Kayden and Yuki sat next to them having been transferred. "Psst.." Kayden whispered shoving a folder toward Nyx. Looking at him with a raise brow Nyx opened it and read over the message. It was a cheesy poem Kayden wrote making fun of him and ever since he and Yuki walked in on them two that day he had been giving Nyx a hard time teasing him about it. Stein cut off his lecture when a thunk was heard and Kayden yelled out. "Is there a problem Kayden." He asked. "No... not at all leg cramp!" Kayden said quickly. He wasn't about to tell the professor Nyx kicked him otherwise he'd be in trouble for what he did. "Anyways back to the lecture as I was say-" Stein said but the bell rang. "Well looks like class is done for the day now don't forget to have your reports done and on my desk by Monday have a good weekend and try not to get in trouble." Stein said as the students filed out. As Nyx was walking by Stein said, "Oh by the way happy birthday I hear you're turning nineteen on Sunday there Nyx." "Thanks.... but I kind of stopped treating it anything special it's just another day I'll probably be doing the report on that day the whole time." Nyx said.

Delynnaria looked at him and smiled "You looked nice when you are throwing things. She said before he got back into the bed. She then pulled back lightly before giving in when he kissed her. She looked at him and blinked twice before smileing "So... the feelings mutual.." she said before resting her head on his shoulder.

1Wk Later.

Delynnaria watched eraptured by Professor Steinmans lecture which was surprising as before she would be everywhere at once. Her mind set had changed that night when she had a spike in madness and nearly killed everyone in the room. She didn't want to do that again and she thought listening would be a good way of beginning in that way. It was then that a folder was passed to Nyx and she looked over in time to see Nyx hitting Kayden and him yelling out. She giggled when Stein confronted him and then continued to listen untill class was over.

As they were walking out she held Nyx's hand and stopped when Professor Stein stopped Nyx. Delynnaria looked at him "I will make sure you have a good time on your birthday.. It is winter now... It is my time Nyx.." She said and then looked up at professor Stein. Stein smiled "Happy to see you better my dear.. I heard about your incident.. I would like to speak to you in the coming days about what happened. I am also a person that is aquainted with Madness." He said before he turned away from them. Delynnaria nudged Nyx and then rested her head on his shoulder "I'm hungry Nyx.. Lets go out to eat with Kayden and Yuki." she said now that school was over.

"I don't think Kayden deserves anything as of late. If he keeps picking on the fact we're dating I'm going to revoke his right to having lunch made by me." Nyx stated as they walked. Kayden looked horrified and he said, "OK I'll behave now please don't if you don't cook it's back to instant noodles for me and Yuki so please don't do it!" "That's what I thought... anyways let's go out to eat for a change shall we?" Nyx said as they walked off the school grounds. Sitting in the food court area they found they all split a big order of chili cheese fries between the four of them. After the meal Nyx decided to have everyone regroup at his and Delynnaria's place to just get their book reports out of the way that night so they had the whole weekend together. "Crap this class is so fricken hard compared to my last one. I don't understand any of this stuff." Kayden said. "You'll get used to it eventually Kayden trust me just use your notes to refresh your memory on the list of terms is all." Nyx said.

Delynnaria looked over at Nyx and smiled "Well... He may be jealous." She said with a smirk. They then made their way out to eat and she slowly ate her part of the fries they ordered and was surprisingly the last one to finish eating for once and when they finished she looked at them all and took a deep breath. 'Well... they are all alive for sure..' she said to herself and forced the thought from her head. When they got back to the house she jumped onto the couch and groaned when they took their homework out. She looked around at them all "I may sing tonight..." She said slowly and looked around at them all "None of you have heard it before..." She said then refocused on her paper. She worked on it surprisingly without interruption.

By the time the clock hit midnight Kayden and Yuki left saying good night they had all finished their reports and Nyx was putting his things away before he turned to Delynnaria and said, "If your nightmares hit you tonight just come into my bed with me just don't freeze my room up is all I ask... I'm going to hit the hay and get some sleep now." He kissed her forehead lightly before he went into his room for the night.

Delynnaria decided not to sing that night and quietly sat and finished her paper. When the clock struck midnight she looked up at the clock and yawned loudly. She waved goodbye to them both as they left and took Nyx's hand before he kissed her. She smiled "I will... Its cool in my room so I don't think there will be any kind of issue.. I haven't been having any bad thoughts in the last hour so.. I think all will be good." she said before turning and letting his hand glide out of hers. She went into her room and closed it quickly. She took a deep breath and fell back onto her bed. She squeezed her eyes closed and let out a long exhale. "Its... hard.." she said to herself before curling up ontop of the bed and falling asleep.

When the morning had come Nyx sat there at the table with her across from him the two of them having a bowl of oatmeal each. He noticed she seemed off lately and it worried him. They finished their breakfast and Nyx stood up and went over to her saying, "I'm worried about you Delynnaria... You haven't been your hyper or bubbly self since the day you panicked in the infirmay... I can see very clearly what you're trying to do... Please... don't force it... all I ask is don't be reckless on missions. But it's just not the same without you acting hyper or turning your nose at foods you don't like. You're not going to hurt us by be a hyper bundle of energy in school or around home or when we are hanging out..." He then hugged her close after that and rubbed her back.

Delynnaria sat across from him and didn't even seem picky with what she was eating and ate the oatmeal with a noticable sign of resistance. She then looked up as he began to talk and listened closely. She was then hugged and she felt like she was about to start crying but repressed it "I... I... I cant.." She said suddenly and let him go and shook her head "If I let myself slip here I will let myself get goofy out when it really matters... I.. I cant do this anymore.." she said and pushed the bowl of oatmeal away "I can be serious all the time.. I have such a horrible Migraine.. You just seemed so much more happy... I know now you missed that side of me and I do to.. but I have to keep it low. I dont want to be an annoyance out in the field.. but I have to let you know I completely coated my room in ice last night and it took me twenty minutes to get my door open." she said suddenly and then kissed him on the lips.

Nyx blinked but melted into her kiss before the two pulled apart and he just started laughing for the first time his own wall that blocked all his human emotions came down and he laughed himself to tears he was laughing so much. Wiping away his eyes he said, "That explains the puddle out in the hall this morning then... I thought we had a leak from the dorm upstairs." He then smiled saying, "Just be yourself but don't be a dunderhead got it." He plucked her nose teasingly before clearing the table. "Honestly I love your hyper side... I'd rather see you at your happiest and not miserable. I really do love you..." Nyx said.

Delynnaria smiled as she watched him fall into her ply but giggled when he began to laugh. 'I didn't get scolded!' she thought to herself before she wrapped an arm around him. She reached a hand out and ice began to form "I love my goofy self!" she said then touched him on the arm causing ice to form over it and restricting its movement to near zero. She then turned and walked to that side and began to poke him in the side. "Well! How about this!" she said and began to laugh as she ran into her room. She called out to him "Come on! I bet you cant catch me!" she said before jumped into a pile of snow that formed in the corner of her room.

Nyx rolled his eyes but grinned playing along he grabbed her and shoved snow down her shirt. Soon the whole place was snowed in and a full blown snow ball fight had broke out between the two. Nyx heard a knock at their door but didn't answer and Kayden swung it open standing there with Yuki. A loud crunch was heard when he got beamed across the face with a snow ball he had aimed at Delynnaria and Kayden landed on his back. "Oh this means war!!" Yelled Kayden jumping up andcharging in and Yuki saw him smack both Delynnaria and Nyx with a snow ball.

Delynnaria grabbed a hold of Nyx and threw him to the ground before diving on top of him and then being knocked off. She rolled across the ground then heard a knock at the door and a yell. It was then that Kayden ran in and began to throw snowballs at them. Delynnaria stood up and laughed "Your end has come!" she called out and raised her arms causing the snow to rise an then got hit in the face with snow and lost concentration. She growled then looked to Yuki "Girls unite!" she called out and regained concentration and hurled a large pile of snow at the two boys. She laughed and grabbed Yuki's hand "We fight this day Yuki! We fight!" she said and raised a small snow defensive wall in front of them.

"Yuki you traitor you're my partner not hers" Kayden yelled dodging the snow by using Nyx as a shield. By now a they had taken the fight out into the halls. "What the heck are you kids doing!!" A teacher said coming up the steps after receiving a complaint about the noise so early and the flood down below. "Oh shit everyone run!!" Screamed Kayden and they split like bats out of hell each taking off after that. But they didn't get far before they were all caught and sitting there tied to their seats they all just looked down in shame as the list of damages were named. "You're all students and should know better then this so for your punishment you get two weeks kitchen duty!" The teacher said sharply.

Delynnaria raised a massive wall of snow and threw it at the boys before a loud noise was heard and the sound of a teacher approaching was heard. She turned and yelled "Im out!" she said and jumped into the snow and seemingly disappeared. She appeared in a small snow bank outside and began to run for her life. She began to laugh and turned down a corner to see a set of glowing white eyes staring at her. She stopped and watched it knowing full well what it was. She turned and began to run full sprint down Death City's main road with the figure chasing her on the roof top. She called out "Im not getting caught! Stein! You wont catch me!" she called out and stein leapt off the roof and landed in front of her. She slid suddenly and went right between his legs before returning back into full strides.

She turned down an alleyway and continued to run full sprint as she saw the glare of the lenses in the distance once more. She saw a snow pile and leapt in it just as Stein jumped down at her. She appeared a short ways down the alley way and continued running. She could hear Stein grumble and she continued down the road. "Will you stop running! I will catch you!" Stein called out. Delynnaria suddenly stopped in the shadows and stein continued not expecting it "Fine! You ask and I do!" She said before turning and returning the way she came. She turned full sprint out of the alleyway and continued straight up the main street back towards the academy.

It was then that Stein landed in front of her and outstretched his hand. She tried flipping over him but was hit with a soul wave and landed like a bag of bricks. She groaned and was suddenly grabbed by the skruff of the back of her neck and got to her feet. She grumbled then looked back to hear the 'tick...tick....tick...' of stein turning the screw on his head. She was about to begin running again before she got grabbed "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she called out before everything went black.

She awoke to be sitting inside of a room with the others and saw Stein standing in front of them all. She looked at him and let a big smirk cross her face "Thanks for the exercise.. I almost got away." she said and Stein smirked as well. "You gave me a run for my money.. You are definitely athletic.. you ran constantly full speed for over three hours... You dove and hid from me all the time." he said then got to business. "Because of your misdeeds.... you are all assigned Kitchen duty for two weeks.. I will be watching over you.." he said then looked at Delynnaria who he knew hated hard labor. She blinked twice before crying out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" that resonated in the room making even Professor stein cover his ears.

The next day the group was in the kitchen scrubbing pots and pans while wearing shackles on their ankles. Nyx sighed and dried them off as Kayden washed them one by one. Shooting a glare at Delynnaria Kayden said, "Thanks a lot snow princess last time I ever come over on a weekend to ask if you guys wanna hang out..." "Why me...I unwillingly got pulled into this mess... now my pride in my clean record of never getting in trouble is ruined..." Yuki said sighing miserably. "Oh come now this is nothing... Imagine being tied to a wall and having a bed of nails inches from your face that's cruel punishment there." Nyx stated. "Dude you're morbid like what the heck made you bring that up..." Kayden said. "Sorry... but being captive for ten years out away from society can mess your head up... And I've been punished that way before nearly lost an eye when I sneezed in that death trap..." Nyx said. "That reminds me how come you always wear such dark clothing to begin with what are you goth or something?" Kayden asked. "No... my body is scarred up I got enough rumors about me being cursed or insane going around I don't need to have people know I was physically tortured and beaten for a decade..." Nyx said. "Oh my... Kayden that was rude don't ask such personal questions! Poor Nyx how are you even able to socialize so easily after going through that..." Yuki said. "I force myself to adapt... I'm used to you guys but when I'm in class I have to do everything in my power to avoid having an anxiety attack in there among the other students.." Nyx said.

Delynnaria the next day slowly and agonizingly washed the dishes while every once in awhile glancing over at Steinman who seemed to be watching her and only her like an absolute hawk. She turned suddenly "What?! Do you think I will run again! Well I AM! or.. I WOULD if you were there.." she said and grumbled before going back to washing the dishes like a good girl. Steinman adjusted his glasses "Which is exactly why Lord Death assigned me here to watch you so you don't go about running off." He said to her. She looked back continuously to make sure he was still there and every once in awhile he approached her to make sure she wasn't sleeping while standing up. She also heard Nyx talking but seemed focused on Steinman. She looked over at them all "I apologize for all this to you guys.. But to you stein! I enjoyed it!" She said then got a newspaper to the back of the head and giggled. She loved messing with him any time she had the chance. Steinman was like a father to her like Lord Death and she lived with him after she moved out of Death Mansion and before meeting Nyx.

Delynnaria smiled "I also have been helping him come out of his shell." she said and kissed him on the cheek before snapping her head back towards stein with speed that made the man jump. "How didnt you get whiplash..." Steinman asked Delynnaria. Delynnaria laughed "I don't even know.." she said and slowly turned her head back to wash more dishes.

Nyx set his towel down and raised his left hand saying, "Premission to remove this shackle so I can use the bathroom." Finding it removed he said, "I'll be back in five minute and he left the second the door closed and Kayden exploded, "Why does he get the special treatment Stein I've only had to pee for an hour now hell with this I'm finding a bucket!" He dragged himself into the back of the kitchen and a racket was heard in the storage area and after that came out saying, "Man I thought I was gonna die... better tell the chef to rinse that thing out later. Right on cue Nyx came back five minutes later and went back to his dish drying. By the evening they were all released for the day from their punishment and allowed to go home.

Delynnaria saw Nyx going to use the bathroom and thought about running at full speed out the door but Steinman met his gaze and she heard the Ticking once again. She cursed "FINE!" She said and Steinman laughed "I knew you were thinking about it and I expected you to run. Very well done Lynn.. You were a good Girl today. Once Nyx comes back its only two hours to go and you will all be done." He said and right as he finished Nyx came back. She kept looking back every few minutes like she had been all day and waited until Steinman moved out of the door way. He held his hand up just before she was about to bolt. "Done, You are all done for the day." he said and Lynn simply began to laugh and ran full speed out of the kitchen.

Once they got home Nyx collapsed on the sofa and groaned exhausted from standing all day. Stretching he popped his back just the right way in several places before he curled up and started dozing. The next morning he had went down into the cafeteria and Kayden who tried to skip town was being carried over Sid's shoulder while yelling, "I don't wanna let me go I feel sick come on man its her fault not mine!" Sid tried to toss Kayden into the kitchen but the kid wouldn't let go of him and hung onto him for dear life. "Hey get off me you punk! Stein a little help here hit this kid with your soul wavelength and try not to take me up with him!" Sid said struggling to fling Kayden off into the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.