Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria during the time waiting for her least liked dinner she began to practice with her magic that she now could freely use without being punished. She held a hand out and concentrated as a small Ice Crystal formed in the palm of her hand. She twisted her hand and it began to form into the shape of a small Snow Leopard. "Well... I was told I was a Snow Leopard... My mother said so.." She said before placing the crystalized statue on her desk. She heard a knock on the door and turned around to see Nyx coming in. 'He actually made stuffed peppers... I could go for some fish...' was the only thing that passed through her head. She looked down at the plate and groaned "Nyx... I dont like stuffed Peppers... I dont like beef.... Ground beef.. I like chicken! Fish! Or uh.. Steak! Oh.. that is beef.. and bacon.. But stuffed Peppers......" she complained and whined. When he turned and left the room she sat there for twenty minutes before she walked over to the window and casually scrapped the plate out the open window. She left enough on the plate to make it convincing and came and sat back down. She then made and obnoxious groaning noise to make it sound like she was full.

Nyx just took her plate and put it in the sink running the water he said, "No dessert." With that said he took the pans and begin to wash them. Once that was done he wrote out a shopping list rather annoyed she was such a damn picky eater. He wrote down a separate list for her knowing very well she was going to fight him on the matter unless he cooked the food she liked.

Delynnaria stared at him when she was told no desert. She shook her head and sighed "Damn.. You are to intelligent... But! I like that.." She said and began to giggle. She went out into the living room area and jumped onto the couch. "I can cook too you know.... Kinda... I can make really good ramen noodles." She said then realized she was being a bit of an asshole. She shook her head then then began to feel upset. "Im sorry... I should hate eaten it... Now I feel bad." She said and curled up on the couch. She sighed and rested her head on a pillow. She closed her eyes and saw herself standing in the midst of an empty void with a purple wispy ball floating in the middle.

She looked at it and realized she was looking at soul "Its huge..." She said to herself in the void. Swirling around it was massive trails of Ice that seemed locked in a constant pattern with it. She began to float closer to it and hovered right next to it. She smiled and extended a hand and let the ice flow across it. The ice began to form around her hand and she withdrew it. She looked at it then held it out again. The ice began to flow almost like water around her in a orbital and protective pattern. She began to laugh as she extended her arms and the ice flew out with it. She reacted them and the ice came back in around her. She extended her hands and felt the ice curling around her body until it formed a shield around her. "I will call this... Chains of Harmony..." She said before she closed her eyes and opened them to suddenly fall off of the couch.

She gasped loudly like she was out of breath and looked around the room as her head spun. She blinked twice and realized where she was "What happened..." She said before lowering her head back on the carpet and letting out a long sigh "I was... floating... I saw a Purple soul surrounded by Ice... My soul... It was so big... so beautiful.." She said before trailing off and staring up at the ceiling.

When she'd look at the clock she'd see it was around eight a.m Nyx had gone out an hour prior to handle the shopping having left a note on the table by her. Walking the streets he had several bags of food hanging off his arms. He had one more stop to head too and he walked into the fish market. "Welcome to the sea food market how can I help you?" Kayden asked coming out of the back. Though seeing Nyx he said, "Oh hey man how you doing?" "You have a job here?" Nyx asked shocked. "Ya just morning hours before class and then on the weekends I need the cash man." Kayden said.

Delynnaria awoke the next morning to find her room freezeing cold with some flakes of ice forming on the inside of the windows. She looked around and shook her head slightly in both amazement and fright. She got out of her bed and got herself dressed in sweat pants and a emerald green t-shirt. She looked around her room and wasn't even shivering due to the cold. She laughed slightly and waved her hands around causing the ice to move around the room. She looked back at her hands and then remember back to what went on the night before. She took a deep breath and concentrated "Chains of harmony... How did I do that.." She said as all the ice in the room began to move towards her. She held her arms out and it all began to form around her in a halo type style. The ice swirled around her almost protectively. The ice began to chance from blue to a purple as it continue around her. She began to laugh and held her arm out. The ice shot up her arm and swirled around her body before forming completely into an almost crystal like armor. "This is awesome!" She called out as it all began to liquify once more and then shot out across the wall the way she wanted it to making it all freeze.

Nyx came home a while later and soon the smell of fish would be wafting through the air till Nyx called out, "Breakfast is ready I don't deliver!" He had a plate out for her with eight sardines and a bowl of rice on the table. On his own he just had a couple muffins and a glass of milk by it.

Delynnaria heard the noise of him entering then looked around at her room. She began to giggle like a child and quickly began to try to pry her frozen door open. Her room looks like a frozen wonderland with ice coating nearly everything but her TV and Bed. She moved her hand and all the ice keeping her door closed flew into it. She cast her hand out towards a nearby wall and the ice flew out and coated it. She laughed lightly and quickly opened the door and in a sly way slipped out of the room and shut the door quickly. She then non-chalantly walked up to where Nyx was and smiled innocently. "Well... Thank you it look- MUFFINS" she called out.

Nyx crammed the last two down and swallowed before pointing to her plate saying, "You wanted fish and you got fish now eat up or else... I had to harrass Kayden to give me a discount on that crap." He then stood up and cleared his end of the table going to wash his dishes. A knock was heard at their dorm room door and Nyx went and swung it open to find a sticky note that said kiss me slapped to his face. "That's pay back for bullying me earlier you ass!!" Kayden said running off though Nyx yanked the note off and tried to warn Kayden about the stairs but was too late as the guy went falling down them.
Ten minutes later:
Sitting there now all badanaged up Kayden sulked and Nyx said, "And what do you have to say for youself?" "Piss off.." Grumbled Kayden. "YEOW!!!" He yelled as he had a bandage slapped to his knee by Nyx who said, "See Karma exists it can beat us up if we don't apologize now what do you have to say." Kayden stood up and said, "Kiss my ass!" He went for the door but it swung open due to the wind and with a thump it smacked his face and he went landing on his back.

Delynnaria nodded slowly but felt a part of her disappear when the muffins were eating. She instead of dwelling on it turned and happily ate the fish in front of her. She then turned and heard the door and watched the whole event unfold. She could keep from laughing and eventually found herself sitting in front of Kayden while Nyx bandaged him up. She tilted his head at his kindness but smirked lightly. She clapped her hands together "No need for bandages... Look out Nyx..." She said and gently nudged him away to give herself some room. "You really don't have a good run with steps do you? You get yourself hurt so much. Just relax.. I can heal you." She said and put a hand on his chest and began to concentrate.

Delynnaria's Emerald Green eyes began to glow brightly as a yellow light burst from around her hand. Kayden could feel the pain slowly leaving his body and the busing and cuts lining his body slowly begin to clear up. Delynnaria kept concentrating until all the cuts and bruises covering his body were sealed and healed completely. She then removed her hand and smiled widely "Well.... What do you think?" She said to both of them then turned to Nyx. "I did this to you in that tunnel... I don't think any of you noticed at all.... I can heal people.." She said slowly but immediately began to blush. She stood up and slowly made her way to her room. She felt weird after doing it as if she shouldn't have. She opened her door and walked in. A massive rush of cold air erupted from her room when she opened it but quickly cut off when she closed it.

Nyx sighed shaking his head and Kayden left grumbling saying, "See ya later jerk face..." The next day he and Delynnaria had come walking into class after he had taken his day off as the nurse told him too. As they walked up to their seat one of the students stood up saying, "What are you two freaks doing here this class ain't for drop outs now get lost." Nyx was about to open his mouth but Kayden stood up and beat him to it by saying, "Shut up Justin why not try saying that after not getting the worst grades in this class?" Justin shrunk down in his seat as the entire class started laughing at him. "Alright class settle down now please." The teacher said walking in with his attendance book. Opening it he said, "Oh and Justin you're excused from the class for now go wait in the hall till the bell rings for lunch. You failed today's lesson."Kayden sat back down as Nyx took a seat by him and Yuki along with Delynnaria who seemed to be extra clingy on Nyx due to her cat traits. Class went by smoothly and soon lunch came as they sat at the table with their books and food Kale speared his food and said, "Man what is this crap... I guess it's more mystery then considered a meat cafeteria food so sucks." Seeing the lunch Nyx took out of his bag he had prepped for Delynnaria and himself Kayden said, "Something smells good hey buddy you gonna share?" "I suppose I could but whatever is on your plate looks like it will bite back if you try to eat it..." Nyx said with a smirk. "You're my savior thanks let's dig in then!" Kayden said snatching a couple pieces of beef from Nyx. Swallowing he said, "I never knew you could cook man..."

Delynnaria waited in her room until she heard the door closed then fell back on her bed and stared up at her ice covered room. She felt better in the freezing cold about all that was going on. She rested her head against her pillow and curled up in her blankets before closing her eyes and falling asleep. The next day came and they found themselves sitting together inside of class. A belligerent student said something to them all and she felt her eyes immediately dart his way. Delynnaria couldn't help but smirk "Thank you for insulting me... Justin...I will inform Lord Death of this. You will be made an example of." She said in a very serious voice. The classes passed quickly and they moved into the cafeteria. She sat down with the small group and looked at them all. Delynnaria looked over at Yuki "Well... I guess you don't want to eat that food either.. Here lets share. Its chicken and fish.. I am not really that hungry." She said and split the meal between Yuki and herself. She held her hand out and made a small Ice Crystal form in her hand. The noise of it forming was moderate but it looked beautiful afterward. She let it sit on the table before extending a hand towards it. She turned her wrist and the crystal began to change drastically. It eventually stopped and seemed to take the shape of an odd looking soul and the Ice even turned purple.

Nyx was busy looking through their school work while eating in between and Yuki said, "So how far have you guys progressed since you started? Like how many kishins have you caught?" "Our first mission was the one we took that night with the missing children. So I think about fifteen so far and I'd say a witch is way out of our league until we figure out how to even get strong enough to handle ourselves." Nyx said. "Yeah considering the last time if your partner hadn't trick that old hag we'd be six feet under right about now." Kayden said shivering.

Delynnaria smiled as they all talked "Yeah... Well... I am part of the EAT class due to my uniqueness... Lord Death thinks I can handel myself even without Nyx. I just wont let go of him so we are in this together." She said as she continued to eat. "This wasn't our first.. I dont know how many soul's I've eaten so far.. They are tasty honestly..." She said before tilting her head to the side "I bet the Witch's want me because I can do that.. They could turn me into a Keishen/witch hybrid.." She said and shivered. "That... Would be awesome but so terrible." she said slowly before looking over at Kayden "Well... I wont let the coven take me.. even if I see my mother... I do miss her alot but I wont go." She said as she began to loose her apetite.

'Wasn't it you who said she was using you to her own personal gain to begin with. I wouldn't call a monster like that my mother anymore." Kayden said as he set his fork down. "That's also sweet of you Delynnaria I see now those nasty rumors about Nyx are just a bunch of crap from the start. He certainly is not cursed that's for sure. He's lucky to have someone as kind as you to be by his side." Yuki said smiling.

Delynnaria lowered her head when they spoke about her mother. "I don't know what my mother was planning.... She always played me with me when I was young and she kept me warm at night and always watched over me protectively. I dont know.. One day she and my dad got into an argument I was told and he took me and ran.. He died when Professor Stein got ahold of me I was told. I dont remember him.. but I remember my mother." she said then looked up as they began to talk again. "Hes not cursed at all.. Hes an awesome person to be around.. Hes just... picky." She said with a large smirk meant for him.

"Says the girl who refuses to eat what I cook half the time." Nyx stated still writing down some notes as needed for their school work. "Aside from that what is the deal about you and Yuki I clearly saw some jealously a while ago when my partner unwillingly landed on you Kayden." Nyx asked. Kayden stuttered and flushed saying, "Oh shut up you jerk that's none of your business!!" Yuki was bright pink as well and she hid her face behind her book. "I knew you two are so going out your reactions say it all." Nyx said with a laugh.

Delynnaria looked over at him and smiled as she got the reaction out of him that she wanted. "Yes, I am a picky eating but I love fish.. and chicken and... steak.... Oh.. I love steak." She said then looked at the two when Nyx propossed the question to him. She began to giggle "I knew it! Yuki.. You were jealous.. But don't worry.. He can be yours... I have Nyx!" She said then looked at him with a smile. "He cooks me food.. takes care of me because I know.. I wouldn't be able to do it on my own. He looks over me and makes sure I don't hurt myself.. He doesn't even know I froze my entire room yet!" She said as she rambled then covered her mouth as she disclosed somthing that no one knew yet.

Nyx raised an eyebrow at the mentioning of her freezing her room over and he said, "Really now... Well you want to get sick be my guest but the rest of the place better stay freeze free..." He closed his text book before standing up to go throw his soda can away. "It's not like that really he's... he's oh my.." Yuki said jumping up and running out of the cafeteria embarrassed beyond hell now. "Sometimes I wonder what she's really like..." Nyx said sitting back down.

Delynnaria raised an eyebrow at Nyx and let a devious grin spread across her face "Well... I will make sure I freeze the house then.. And you cant stop me! No, I wont because then you would make me clean it up... But I may do it when I am around and then deal with it eventually." She said then turned to Yuki when she began to go emotionally crazy. "Awh... I didn't mean it like that.. Yuki.. Don-" was all she could say before the girl got up and ran from the room. Delynnaria looked over at kayden "Awh... You two are so cute.." was all she could say before turning back to Nyx. She grabbed ahold of Nyx's arm and pulled him closer to her.

Kayden just stood up and left all flustered as well and went to hunt Yuki down. Sighing Nyx just let her cling off him already knowing there was no way out of the situation. So he just went back to doing the homework before he and Delynnaria went to their next class and as he sat there listening to the teacher's lesson he couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.