Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria yawned lightly as she continued to follow them all through the underground. She didn't like being underground at all and she began to feel edgy from it all. It was then that they entered a large underground area. It was then that she saw the children walking into the open area with several hooded people standing around them. She saw them one by one being slayed and eating their souls. She stared at her eyes twitched lightly. She felt like going crazy and using the magic she learned at that moment then looked around at the others around her. She coulnd't risk it no matter how bad she wanted them all to die. She didn't know even how to control it all really. She only briefly practiced in the safety of the Death Room and she could not trust it all yet. She looked over at Nyx "Nyx... We need to hurry..-" Was all she could say before Kayden charged into the group. Delynnaria didn't even need to be told and she transformed into a large Warglavie.

Kayden was so out of control Nyx could barely keep up to watch his back. But within seconds the cult was all gone and their souls left behind. Breathing heavily Kayden wondered why so many people got hurt from such a simple mission. "Hey Nyx does something seem funny to you or was this too easy... I mean people were landed in the hospital because of this job..." Kayden said looking to him.

Delynnaria looked around as they all fought and focused on the people around them. She eventually changed back into human form once the fighting stopped and looked around at all of the floating Keishen souls. She walked over to one and plucked it out of the air "This still doesn't seem right... You are right.. somthing is off. Why would others get so hurt from all of this? This was so easy...." She said and waved the soul around before opening her mouth and eating the soul. She turned to the next of their take of souls and plucked it from the air "They taste... Like chicken honestly it is an odd feeling when they go down the throat and it feels.. soothing." she said before taking a bite out of the next one and eating it. She laughed slightly then moved onto the next. She grabbed the soul then turned back to them "Whats next then? Seeing how this was a simple as it was." She said before biting it and eating it.

Though Delynnaria was suddenly thrown out of the way as a powerful attack missed her and struck Nyx who landed on the ground and lay there not moving. "NYX CRAP WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!" Kayden said freaked out but then he felt it the strong force of magic as the woman who walked toward the group having dropped her soul protect. "Well isn't this a surprise I never thought I'd find you here of all places. I've heard plenty about you Delynnaria but who would have guessed you joined up with them of all people. Now why not be a good girl and come with me then I'll let your friends live." The woman said as she walked forward The wolf like traits were quite apparent on her and she seemed to enjoy the scent of fear.

Delynnaria hit the floor and groaned as her head began to scream from the burst of energy that struck Nyx. She heard Kayden yelling and slowly got up to see Nyx laying on the ground next to her. She immediately felt the presence of a strong person near her and she looked up to see someone approaching. It was then that the witch lowered her soul protect and called out to her. Delynnaria shook her head "I didn't come here! My father brought me here! Because he knew I wouldn't be safe around the coven! You would all use me to hurt people..... Adraste was going to use me! My mother! Adraste was going to use me to further her own needs! I am not surprise a witch was behind this... I felt it.. ever so subtle..." She said and concentrated "Im sorry everyone... Its time... Soul Potect... Off.." She said and her own Witch soul came forth. "I wont go... You will have to kill me!" She said then began to think of what to do. She reached down to Nyx and placed two hands on him and began to concentrate. A yellow light poured from her hands and Nyx could begin to feel his strength returning in full. "Nyx... I need you... " She said before standing up and beginning to concentrate again, "Winds, Frost and the everlasting Storm! Bring forth the tempest!" She called out and the tempature of the room dropped as a Ice Storm began to form.

Nyx struggled but pulled himself up and Kayden who went wide eyed to see she was a witch as well grit his teeth and Yuki went back to weapon mode. "I AM NOT A COWARD!!" Kayden screamed rushing at her. "I don't whether to consider you brave or extremely stupid child.." Said the older witch as she held out her palm and a loud howl was heard and Kayden fell to the ground holding his ears crying, "Ah god damn!!!"

Delynnaria shook her head and began to walk out towards the Witch. "Fine... Do not hurt them... Ill go... Just! Stop! You are going to kill them." She said slowly then looked back at them. The spell didn't effect her at all as she walked forward and towards the older witch. She hung her head low and sighed "Why... Why do you want me? Why cant you all just leave me alone! I want to be with them... I don't want to be a witch... I never did... You all may call it a powerful gift but I call it a curse! All witch's do is hurt people! Lord Death told me not to tell anyone because they would try to hurt me! He is my father now... I have no mother.. Witch Adraste... No matter how strong she is... She is not my mother.." She said in a final defense and waited for the Witch to let her guard down.

Nyx grit his teeth and Kayden sat up saying, "What the hell if you were born and a witch and don't want to be a witch why the hell are you just giving up!! You're just like the rest it seems I knew something was weird about you you're a freak! A stupid freak nothing more I won't hold back the next time we meet I'll kill you!!" Standing there Nyx found himself unable to speak if she wanted to go he'd not stop her. His head lowered and finally the witch who was behind all this dropped her guard and said, "Very well then come with me and be quick about it." She then turned to walk back toward the exit.

Delynnaria looked back at them all "I don't want to be a witch... Lord Death took me in after my father died bringing me here... Can you imagine! If I was in their hands at that age! I would be a weapon like no other! A death scythe would have nothing compared to me... I would be stronger than a demon weapon... I... I want you all to stay alive.. I'm sorry..." She said and watched as the Witch turned away. She began to walk behind the witch for a few paces before she let a big and demented smirk spread across her face. Her arm began to change into a large Serrated and barbed Glaive blade. She took a long step forward and Drove it straight into the witch's back. The blade flew out the front and blood splattered everywhere in front of them. The witch yelled out and Delynnaria began to laugh "Do you really think I will betray them! You are as crazy as my mother! Pitiful! Never will I go with you... Die!" She said and kicked the witch off the blade causing even more ripping damage as the barbs tore on their way out. She quick turned and ran towards them again "RUN! RUN NOW! RUN LIKE HELL! I THINK I REALLY MESSED HER UP!" She said and grabbed Nyx without a thought in her mind if they would try to kill her soon.

Kayden was already ten feet ahead of her running like his life depended on it all while carrying Yuki in weapon from still in his hand as a katana. Nyx had been overwhelmed from the whole situation had slipped into unconsciousness and would be asleep for the next ten days or so. A few days had passed and Kayden often came to the infirmary and saw Delynnaria sitting by his bedside waiting, "Hm wonder when jerk will wake up..." Kayden said as he stood there next to Delynnaria along with Yuki. Grinning he pulled out a permanent marker saying, "Hey let's doodle on his face for the laughs." "Kayden DON'T YOU DARE!!" Yuki yelled pissed and she kicked him so hard his head went into the wall getting stuck there. Gasping she said, "Oh... I didn't think I walloped him that hard here Delynnaria help me yank him out.

Delynnaria made sure after the witch incident to raise her Soul Protect again and quickly made off with the others. The next few days were hard for her with watching Nyx recover after all that happened. It was then that Kayden thought it was a funny idea to mess with him. Delynnaria was about to do something herself but Yuki managed that for her with a surprisingly strong kick to the rear end. Delynnaria blinked twice before beginning to laugh "That was pretty good!" She said then got up as Yuki asked her for help. With their combined efforts the two girls got Kayden out of the wall and Delynnaria sat back down. "Now.. Kayden.. Do you still want to kill-" Was all she could say before the noise of the loud speakers came on.

The voice of Lord Death rang across the entirety of the city and the academy. "Hello, Hello! Students! Teachers! and to anyone who doesn't know!" He called out loudly making everyone twitch with his overly happy voice. It was then that his voice began to turn very serious "This is not a hello greeting at all.... We have with us one person who is unique beyond measure... Something recently occurred within Death City itself that makes this message needed beyond a reasonable doubt." He continued in a still slightly goofy voice. At this point his voice changed completely "Among you all is a girl... This girl is vital to the Academy beyond even you most far off thoughts. Her name is Delynnaria and yes... the rumors about her stay here are true. She has been with the academy almost her entire life." He said before a long pause.

The pause was lifted "She is a very unique individual... She is being hunted by those we as of recently thought were under control. She is a hybrid.. A beautiful individual gifted with the abilities of a full witch.... while having the form of a weapon. As of this moment.. Delynnaria my dear.. Lift your Soul Protect.. You no longer need to worry about hiding among the others in the DWMA. You are like a daughter to me and if anyone gives you any issues. Bring them to me immediately for expulsion. Yes, Expulsion students. This matter is serious beyond reason, if you are to put her or her meister down for her genetic blood then it is you who will be put out in the streets. There is no going back from this point forward. We are all one here at the academy and will treat each other will dignity... Our young witch has already done the academy a favor... She with the others in a small team broke the mystery of the disappearing children and our little witch wounded a strong witch." He continue as his voice began to turn up beat once more.

The loud speakers slowly went quieter then seem to switch to only be broadcasting into the infirmary "My dear.. I know you are in there. What happened that day was not your fault. We had no clue what lay in wait with that assignment. Now we know.... We knew they were looking for you.. but how much they knew is now known. Cheer up, you need to carry on." Lord Death said before the speakers all cut. Delynnaria took a deep breath and lowered her Soul Protect as she was instructed to do. "Well... Now everyone knows about what I am.." she said and flung her head back making her white hair fly everywhere.

Kayden sighed and said, "You know you looked much more relaxed Delynnaria don't let anyone ever talk you down and hell if they do I'll beat the shit out of them for ya..." He then stood up and he and Yuki left. Nyx finally opened his eyes and looked around confused and seeing Delynnaria as he saw he saw her look away in shame almost. "Hey... crap happens don't beat yourself up okay... It's not your fault this happened to me... My mental capability has always been weaker then most peoples... I spent nearly nine years of my life as a captive so I tend to be overwhelmed when around others due to the anxiety I suffer.." He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before his eyes shut and he started falling back out to sleep.

Delynnaria looked at Kayden and smiled "Thanks... I think I may need your help... I don't like fighting others but! As you saw I have no issue doing it to others that may hurt those I care for." she said then waved at them as they left. It was then that Nyx woke up slightly. She looked over at him and looked like she was about to tear up. She let him take her hand and she let a small reassuring smile go across her face "I.. It will take some time.." She said before he dozed off again. She shook her head slowly and let her hand rest there before she to closed her eyes. With her Soul Protect down the main body of her witch attributes began to slowly come out. Her Animistic side was beginning to slowly rise to the top with her magical barrier now down. She fell asleep quickly as the attributes of her Animistic Snow Leopard side began to take effect.

A couple days later, Nyx was getting one last check over before he got released. As the nurse checked his pulse, heart beat, and eyes along with everything else he just sat there doing as he was told. "Tongue out and say ah." The nurse stated and Nyx sighed and did just that only to find a thermometer shoved into his mouth as one last check. After a few seconds it beeped and she took it saying, "OK you're clear to go my advice is take a day to rest before you go back to class okay?" "Yeah alright..." Nyx said as he slipped his shirt back on and buttoned it back up. Walking out he saw Delynnaria waiting for him and he walked by her plucking her head lightly saying, "Come on let's go I'm all clear."

Delynnaria stood outside of the infirmary waiting for him in a Black Windbreaker and in a Denim blue jeans. She looked in to see him getting check out one last time and stood patiently with a bunch of books in her hands. It was the end of the school day and she just returned from a visit with Lord Death that went as well as it could. She watched as Nyx came out and smiled until she was flicked on the head again. She twitched slightly and grumbled lightly. "I hate when you do that.. But I am happier to see you walking around again.." She said an suddenly bumped into him. She giggled lightly "Well! School's over for the day then.. Professor Stein... He well put some kid into line that started saying things to me. He offered for me to test my magic on him for an experiment but I denied of course.. Starting to wonder if I should have." she said and began to laugh. She bumped into him again and began to laugh again.

Nyx rolled his eyes and said, "Please... you'd have more fun turning him into a pig I'm sure." Just as they approached the long flight of steps he nudged her back lightly. Though seeing her lose her balance due to all them stupid books he lunged to grab her but Yuki who was walking with Kayden squealed and bolted to the right fast and Kayden confused suddenly went down on his face with a thump as Delynnaria landed on him. Yuki had moved back to the left quickly when Nyx ended on falling onto the grass nearby and now the two of them just sat there with Delynnaria on Kayden's back and Nyx just wincing as he held his shoulder. "Ow my back! You jerks who taught you two how to walk a three year old!" Kayden whined.

Delynnaria looked over at him as they walked "Noo...... I dont know if it is even possible for someone to turn int a pig... I wonder..." She said before she was nudged. She tried to catch herself but the books offset her weight and she began to fall. She hit something hard as she tumbled and suddenly stopped. She suddenly blinked and looked around unknowingly sitting on Kayden. It was only when Kayden made a grunting noise and spoke out did she notice where she was. She suddenly turned over and giggled "Awh... Thank you Kayden.. You stopped my fall... How sweet...." she said then stood up. She felt like purring but repressed the urge of her rising Animistic Witch side. She looked up at Yuki and waved "Thanks! Uh... You moved so I wouldn't hurt you.. Luckily Kayden is so big and muscular like he makes himself out to be that he cushioned my fall. I'm sure hes fine." She said before running over to Nyx and pouncing on him for making her fall. She grabbed a hold of him amazingly in mid jump and carried him with her and they began to tumble down the small grassy hill.

Nyx who had just stood up and dusted himself down when he went flying. Rolling to a stop so she was sitting on top of him he sighed saying, "You went and ate candy again for breakfast didn't you... I swear if I wasn't around you'd be having your teeth rotted out by now and you don't eat anything but crap food unless I cook.." Yuki walked over and set the stack of books by the two before yanking Kayden along by the arm saying, "We're leaving NOW." "Ow what I do wrong she landed on me Yuki!!" Kayden whined as they disappeared.

Delynnaria laughed loudly as they tumbled around untill they finally stopped. She looked down at him with a big Grin "Now.. Who is going to flick who!" She called out before realizing she could be making and scene. She looked up and saw Yuki coming over with her books and smiled "Thank you Yuki! I forgot about them.. Again.." She said before getting off of Nyx. She helped him to his feet as she gathered her things and began to walk back to their Dorm. "Well.. I did eat candy and junk food.. Problem?" She said in a belligerent way to get him going. She smirked deviously "Why... Do you want some of my candy! Well you cant have any!" She said and began to laugh again. She was far to hyper and she interiorly knew it but her body kept going a mile and minute as her sugar high didn't drop.

Entering their shared space Nyx said, "I didn't want any of that crap to begin with. I'll go cook and you're not skipping dinner tonight and yes it'll be stuffed peppers we need to go food shopping tomorrow for sure.." He then went to the kitchen after sliding off his shoes. Getting to work cooking within the hour he had a meal up and ready and he knocked once entering her room setting the tray down saying, "It better be all eaten or no dessert for you tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.