Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria squeaked as she was suddenly picked up and she began to squirm before giving up and going as limp as she could to be a nuisance. Stein laughed "Alright you four, I was tasked to come along and watch over you since Lord Death can't talk Delynnaria out of this hell bound mission to your dooms. I came along as a last ditch weapon in case you all die. I can't bring you all back and I honestly want to use Delynnaria's body as an experiment... To think.. shes the first of her kind..." He said and looked her straight in the face. Delynnaria suddenly went stiff and reached out to grab the bolt on the side of his head with a speed that made his jolt his head back. He stepped back out of her reach and smirked. "Now! Besides that... Lets get moving." He said and began to guide them all to the nearest Helipad. "We have some ideas on where she could be. We will be starting with Russia.. We will be going to Moscow." He said then turned to Delynnaria "Your birthplace." he said and saw her face light up.

After they got on the helicopter they were off. Nyx was just quiet the entire flight to Moscow leaning against the window he just gazed outside and Kayden said, "I don't think any of us are gonna die professor. I admit my soul resosnance has one little trick that no one's seen yet and with it we'll take her out." "A stragety should be nice..." Nyx said shaking his head

Delynnaria looked out the window as she watched the small villages pass by on the ground below. She looked over at Stein "I know Moscow..." She said slowly "I was born in Red Square... Do not ask why... My mother disguised herself as a high level Russian official and my father was input as a Russian official." She said and then looked back out the window "If she is there... she will still be in Red Square.. I can get us in.." She said then looked out as the horizon of Moscow approached "Its coming up..." She said then sat back in her chair and remained unsually quiet for the rest of the ride. Stein looked over at her "Well, Once we find her it will have to be distracting. A witch focused is a witch deadly. A witch unfocused is a witch open to attack. She will most likely be near a greenhouse or among plants.." Stein said before looking over a Delynnaria sensing she knew that her mother was near and that her mother knew that she was near.

"Considering what she messed Nyx up with I wonder what her animal traits are like... What is one with nature and the plants exactly...." Kayden said. "No animal is Kayden... We can only guess when we come across her..." Yuki said with a sigh. "Golden eyes... a sharp tongue.... full of pride... yet a deadly killer...' Nyx said to no one in particular gazing out the window. Kayden blinked and Nyx continued saying, "A playful nature, highly deceiving, yet loves to toy with the victims...' "Um you alright there don't tell me you're going to start attacking randomly again..." Kayden asked. "The woman who held me for ten years and killed my family... is none other then a lynx.... I will know its her a mile away it's a face I can never forget until she's dead..." Nyx said emotionless. After that ten minutes later they landed and stood outside a green house. Nyx stood there with Delynnaria in weapon form in his hand the same with Yuki in Kayden's hand. "OK no turning back now shall we let's do this..." Nyx said kicking open the green house doors and they walked in among the tropical plants.

Delynnaria looked a them all when they spoke "It is quite funny actually.. she is a small cat compared to my animistic side.. I am a snow Leopard and she is a lynx... I wonder how that would conflict with us now.. Normally there is only one alpha female in a group of cats.. This time it will be me!" She said giddly and grabbed ahold of Nyx. Delynnaria snapped herself out of it then got herself together. She looked around Red Square and pointed out a old building sitting alone among many towers and old Soviet buildings. "Shes there.. I remember.." she said before changing into her weapon form. As they entered the greenhouse they could smell the sweet smell of Honey and the heat of the room coming out from the door. Delynnaria could sense Adraste's presence before any of them and knew she was watching.

A beautiful laugh was heard that sounded almost like Delynnaria's and echoed within the greenhouse "Oh.. Hello my dear. I missed you." Adraste's voice could be heard saying within the massive greenhouse. "I knew you would come looking for me.. I just wanted to find you. I haven't seen you in so many years.. What do you look like? May I see." She said slowly. Delynnaria felt somthing weling up inside of her and thought about running out to find her mother. 'I don't know if I can hurt her... I miss her..' She thought inside of her head not remembering that while in resonance with each other Nyx and Delynnaria's thoughts are mixed.n

Nyx grit his teeth and said, "Number one witch I've come to not idle chit chat but to take you down.... Thanks to you I not only have another fresh scar but I will make you pay for what you've done to my family! Ten years of my life gone because of what you did and because of that you'll pay for it dearly...." He then said, "Kayden back me up as for you professor you stick around if what I think will happen does happen..." Kayden got behind Nyx ready to move in and moments after that Nyx rushed right at her after that. Kayden was fast to move behind him.

Delynnaria listened to Nyx and felt her heart drop 'This is it...' Was all she could think before the two rushed in and began to move towards the highest concentration of magic in the greenhouse. Adraste looked out across them and immediately picked out Nyx wielding Delynnaria "How did I know my daughter would come into your hands! Pathetic! I should have slayed you like I did your family." Adraste said and raised her hands making the plants in the room begin to grow into abominatable abberations. "My daughter.. Come back to me.." She said as a ploy to get her daughter unfocused. Adraste dodged a swing from Kayden and raised her hands "Rise my pets!" She called and the plants before to turn into monstrous creatures.

"KAYDEN!" Nyx yelled and Kayden said, "On it Yuki get ready!" He flashed around the area getting all the plants occupied while Nyx lunged at Adraste saying, "You can try as hard as you want witch but she knows what you did to me!" As he vanished and appeared behind her he managed to scrape her across the back.

Delynnaria watched as she cut her mothers back and she cringed as her soul fluxuated violently. She began to tear up as dread began to cloud her thinking. 'This isn't right.. She needs to be taken down for her crimes but.. she.. mother.. my.. no..' was all she could think as she continued to fight against her own mind to keep her resolve in the fight. Adraste sensed her daughters distress as she was struck and groaned. She turned and struck Nyx with her hand sending him back as vines began to move around her protectively. A golden Aura began to fill the room "Blight!" She yelled as black began to envolpe the ground around her creating a sick looking zone of plant growth.

Nyx skidded back fast and after that he jumped up and said, "Dammit Delynnaria focus! My cuts aren't going clean or sharp enough!" He then sliced through Adraste's shoulder hoping to take her arm off but Delynnaria still wasn't focused enough. Nyx failed to see the sharp vines come up behind him and suddenly he got whip lashed violently and let out a pained scream. Hitting the green house window he fell through it and Kayden was fast to catch him saying, "Shit hang in there Nyx!"

Delynnaria sighed inside and closed her eyes as she finally decided what she was going to do. "Alright... Nyx.. I am with you" She said as her soul began to settle. Adraste heard that and began to laugh "As I suspected... My dear you have chosen your death.. You were so dear to me! I was planning on turning you into a Keishen!" She said and Delynnaria fell silent. Several momments later Delynnaria began to laugh "I think I just pushed it all out of my head thinking you wouldn't do that to your only child.. I was wrong... you are a monster.." she said before going silent. Steinman shook his head and began taking steos vacj as he saw Delynnaria's soul growing larger as rage swirled around inside of her soul.

Nyx stood up and said, "Now this is much better..." His wounds didn't hurt and as his own soul flared out he said, "Delynnaria we better use and now because I think I've been poisoned and won't be standing much longer." Kayden as fast to move back as their soul resonance went off and seconds later Delynnaria turned into a huge claymore made of ice. "Damn it got cold in here!" Kayden cried hiding behind Stein to avoid frost bite. Nyx then rushed Adraste and before she could so much as react he cut right across her arm and it froze up solid ice before it shattered leaving her partially crippled. Though Nyx suddenly coughed up blood and he cursed saying, "Shit... not good." A thud was heard when he went down and Kayden said, "Um professor any time now would be nice!"

Adraste looked back but was far to late to stop the incoming attack. Her arm froze and shattered into a million peices before her eyes making her scream out "You damnable child! I should have killed you!" She screamed and began to move towards Nyx as he fell over. Kayden called to professor stein who only laughed then gasped as he felt a massive wave of madness surge through the building. Stein stood and began to make his way across the massive greenhouse but was to late as Delynnaria transformed just as Adraste was reaching Nyx. Delynnaria's eyes were wide and she had a large demented smile across her face.

Adraste suddenly backed up "Oh dear.. You.. That spell when I was pregnant.. Oh no!" She yelled and jumped back and Delynnaria stood up straight and began to laugh. The madness waves coming off her drove Professor Stein back keeping him from getting any closer in case he to gave to his own inner demons. Delynnarias eyes began to glow a Emerald Green as she walked towards her mother. Her white hair began to move around as if gravity turned off around her. She tilted her head "Whats wrong mother..? do you regret creating a monster!" She said and let out a demented laugh before launching herself at her mother.

Adraste cursed "I gave birth to you girl! I can put you out of this world as hard as you came into it!" She responded and raised her hands causing a growth of plants to rise blocking Delynnaria. Delynnaria grinned revealing fanged teeth as her eyes turned to a cats iris. She lashed out as her hands turned into bladed Glaives and sliced straight through the vines protecting Adraste. She pushed off from the vine wall and nearly decapitated her mother. Adraste fell back and delivered a strong kick to her stomach but to Adraste's surprise Delynnaria didn't move.

Ice formed around them all the moment the kick was delivered and locked Delynnaria into place on the floor. Delynnaria tilted her head to the side once more "Do you fear death mother... I don't.. YOU MADE ME LIVE IT WHEN YOU HURT MY LOVED ONE! YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND" She screamed before laughing and making blades protrude from many parts of her body. Adraste's eyes went wide "What has I done... Killed by my own daughter... My own... creation..." She cried out as Delynnaria began to lash out in a berserk like rage. Adraste lost her other arm immediately as blood splattered across the floor and all over the two.

Delynnaria's Madness waves only continued to increase as she began to slowly give into the insanity dwelling inside of her soul. Stein felt the presence rising and began to run into the fight without regard for himself. Before Stein could reach the two a wall of Ice shot up around them trapping Adraste inside and locking the rest out. "I end this now!" She cried as her entire arm changed into a long curved Warglaive blade. She swung down at her defenseless mother and cleared her into two pieces before leaping at her and digging her teeth into Adrastes next. She changed her arms back and used her arms to push her body back as she tore a massive hold in Adrastes neck. Blood began to seep out from under the Icewall puddling in the surrounding area as the plants around them began to die off.

Adraste's eyes showed regret "Im sorry Lynn.... I drove you to this..." She was able to say and Delynnaria seemed to snap out of the madness at her mother apologizing to her for the first time in her life. Delynnaria blinked twice and looked around before Adraste spoke again as her body began to go limp. "I love you Delynnaria... this needed to be done... Make me proud my child..." She said before her body began to change and suddenly disappeared creating a floating purple soul.

Stein stopped trying to break the barrier and simply looked at it as if seeing beyond it with his soul perception. He only registered one living soul in the cage but another simply floating. "Its done... Adraste is dead..." He said knowing full well the effects it was having on Delynnaria. Delynnaria inside of the cage took the soul and held it close to her heart as she began to tear up. The Ice wall around her fell and she sat in the puddle of blood clutching the soul tightly to her chest as she began to cry.

A pair of arms wrapped around Delynnaria that moment Nyx who had been kinda forced into a remission had found the strength to dissolve the ice and go to her side. He rested his head on her shoulder and just hugged her close while she grieved over having to kill her own mother. Kayden sat there covered in plant goo and he said, "Never will I touch another salad after this..." Wiping away her tears Nyx said, "Well... least the hard part is over now we won't need to go near anymore witches... I'm sorry.... Delynnaria..."

Delynnaria twitched and shook when the arms wrapped around her and she almost let go of the soul. She quickly got it back in her arms and curled up with it in her hands. She then straightened her back and looked at it "Mother... We will be together forever..." She said before opening her mouth and eating it without any thought on what the other said. She twitched as she felt the power of the witch soul mend with her own. Her eyes flashed Green and she lowered her head as she chest began to bleed from a attack from a plant that she repressed. She groaned as her body began to register the pain from the slash across her stomach. "Im bleeding..." She said as she looked down at her blood covered body making it hard to figure out where she was bleeding from due to all the gore about her.

Nyx stood up and picked her up into his arms kissing her softly saying, "Let's go back... just sleep for now you need it..." He then walked toward Kayden who was stomping the dead plants saying, "Screw you stupid ass veggies!!" He got thumped across the head to catch his attention and yelped. After that they headed on back Nyx had doused himself in a shower to reveal the majority of his cuts and scrapes before letting the staff tend to him. Three days had passed as he kept close to Delynnaria. Every day he'd come into her room with a new flower until she had a full vase of them by her beside. Sitting there while she slept he just seemed to be more at ease now lately.

Delynnaria nodded slowly and let her eyes close as Professor Stein radioed into the DWMA outost in Moscow. The next two days Delynnaria slept while she recovered and she let her body rest without protesting at all. Her mood seemed different now that she knew her parents were all dead. She seemed more distant and depressed more often as Professor Stein noticed when speaking to her. On the third day she woke up to see a full Vase of flowers that she didn't notice before and smiled slightly before noticing Nyx walking in with another "Hey... thanks for the flowers.." she said then sighed "This is it isn't it.." She said. "We missed your birthday... and mines today... I sit here and I killed my mother I dont know how many days ago... I think three... Happy Birthday lynn... You are a monstrosity." she said before closing her eyes to keep herself from crying.

"Well you're my monstrosity... and to be honest I love you either way... I brought you a gift.." Nyx said setting the flowers in the vase before setting the wrapped item in front of her. "Well go on open it... I think you'll always want to wear it and it wasn't cheap so I sure hope you do..." Nyx said softly as he kissed her forehead.

Delynnaria listened to him and her face began to light up red like a christmas light 'I... Hes... Oh... I cant stay unpset near him.. hes my kryptonite...' She thought to herself and began to blush again before taking it. She looked up and mustered a smirk "Are any of my tastes ever cheap..?" She said before opening it and looking at it.

Nyx smiled and took the necklace that had her birthstone on it and placed it around her neck before kissing her softly saying, "It's suits you... and really bring out your eyes." "Oh la la smoochy smoochy!" Said a teasing voice and Nyx turned and glared at Kayden who stood there snickering. Grabbing one of the surgical knives off the tray in the corner Nyx charged at Kayden who screamed like a girl and bolted. "Get back here you little shit and let me dissect your ass and replace your insides with something else!" Nyx yelled chasing him around the room. "You crazy man I think you been hanging around Stein way too much get away from me!" Kayden screamed. Though he got a nice kick to the face by Yuki who yelled, "There you are you are so in trouble Kayden we're going to be held back a year because you haven't been turning in your homework!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.