Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria shivered at the hug and Luna hissed loudly before squirming before she realized she couldnt phase out. "Lynn... I cant phase out!" She cried before beginning to ball her eyes out before going completely limp and playing dead. Delynnaria laughed and squirmed out of her shirt and landed on the ground. "I win!" She said and dove across her bed without a shirt on and disappeared into the darkness of her room. Luna twitched every few seconds but remained unmoving besides that.

"Hey no fair!!" Willow whined as she let Luna go and Nyx and Dimitri were laughing themselves to the point of tears. After that episode was over it took an hour before Delynnaria came out. Willow was curled up asleep against Dimitri today had worn her out since she had so many places to be. Dimitri sipped his drink before Nyx came out giving the twins a snack to munch on. "She's a handful for you ain't she Dimitri..." Nyx asked. "You're telling me to be honest I'm a bit scared of becoming a father... I mean what if I mess it up..." Dimitri said with a sigh. "You won't I know babies don't come with manuals but you'll do fine as will she." Nyx said.

Delynnaria finally came out of her room and hefted the still limp form of Luna up over her shoulder after she put a shirt back on. She walked out and put Luna on the couch before she opened her eyes and breathed suddenly as if she was really dead. Luna looked around startled and shook her head "I think I almost killed myself.." She mumbled and stared at the floor for several seconds. "I saw a white light after I slowed my breath and I taunted the hell out of it. Then I heard 'Its' voice Lynn.. I ran and you woke me up." she said and looked at Lynn. Delynnaria looked at her sister "She is dead.. relax.." She said but obviously was slightly off put by what her sister said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.